Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere (14975 Views)

Senate Presidency: North Resumes Bid Through Yari - Daily Sun / Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Gravity56: 6:47am On Jul 22, 2021
Z
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Fiscus105(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2021
joe54:
A parasitic region that is backward in all ramifications.
A region that has ruined a supposedly great nation.
Power goes to the south to a young intelligent patriotic southerner.

When it's time to gain university admission, they are the educational disadvantaged but when it's time to occupy sensitive positions they are the most advantaged

What an absurdity! People who disadvantaged academicaly are the one who are knowledgeable enough to hold sensitive offices who require brainstorming.

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by MysteryShopper: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Megatravels1: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2021
100% visa Application AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080:61:28:26:74 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080:61:28:26:74
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by wizelink(m): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2021
What are the north saying? How many years did they rule under the military regime? Did anyone disturb them?
These people are selfish and greedy and their people are dying abject poverty

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by tomiwakeem: 6:57am On Jul 22, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Afenifere's eyes have been clear right from time..
They are the only genuine mouthpiece of the South.Theybhave been voicing out right from Adam.That is the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH. Ohanaeze ndi oshi and the Niger Delta elders are Fulani puupets who can't even say such.
I'm Igbo but you see AFENIFERE,na only them get BALLS for the entire Southern region in regards to elders.
The worst na Ohanaeze ndi oshi, sadly that's where I come from undecided
ohanaeze is almost useless today because people like you and nnandi kanu made it do, have you heard Yoruba's insulting their elders the way you and nnandi KANU does?
Tomorrow your likes will expect ohanaeze to speak on the arrested supleme leader behalf, is that not funny?

Are you not Ashamed to see the kind of support Yoruba's are giving igboho? That is because he worked with his people while you and your ipob leader continue to insult your elders and threaten everyone that does not align with your own ideas.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by justmondris: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2021
Stupid fellow. Why did he start to count from democracy why didn’t him start counting right from military regime?
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by lukui: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by colorsofrainbow: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2021
tomiwakeem:
ohanaeze is almost useless today because people like you and nnandi kanu made it do, have you heard Yoruba's insulting their elders the way you and nnandi KANU does?
Tomorrow your likes will expect ohanaeze to speak on the arrested supleme leader behalf, is that not funny?

Are you not Ashamed to see the kind of support Yoruba's are giving igboho? That is because he worked with his people while you and your ipob leader continue to insult your elders and threaten everyone that does not align with your own ideas.
Who is talking about Nnamdi Kanu here?
How is "Northern" laughable agenda of retaining power beyond 2023 Nnamdi Kanu's problem?
Lol..u don't need to say further to confirm you are a Fulani Terrorist/ally who always sees Nnamdi Kanu iin his dreams. grin

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by sammyj: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2021
They have never supported him in the past, so stop speaker trash
Bedtec:
Una eye just dey clear
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by executive12: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Afenifere should be more specific when shouting South south south. They should know that if the south were to produce a president, it should be from the south east..
If they won't have it this way, then the presidency rather remain in the north until the south receive sense.

Don't mind these Southern hypocrites.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Ovamboland(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Afenifere should be more specific when shouting South south south. They should know that if the south were to produce a president, it should be from the south east..
If they won't have it this way, then the presidency rather remain in the north until the south receive sense.

Solomon, the two women and a dead child. He applied wisdom here.

Proof that you think like the woman with the dead child and lack wisdom

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by jidemojola(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2021
Why is it so difficult for one region of the nation to accept restructuring when it's obvious that the current political system has produced nothing but a bleak future for the youths.Even if it's for four years let us experiment with restructuring.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by executive12: 7:15am On Jul 22, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

They are the only genuine mouthpiece of the South.They have been voicing out right from Adam.That is the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH. Ohanaeze ndi oshi and the Niger Delta elders are Fulani puupets who can't even say such.
I'm Igbo but you see AFENIFERE,na only them get BALLS for the entire Southern region in regards to elders.

I don't know if you are actually from the South East, but you are correct about Afenifere. Right from the get go, they have been on the side of the truth.
But they should be more forthcoming about where exactly in the South the next President should come from. The South East should produce the next President.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

They are the only genuine mouthpiece of the South.They have been voicing out right from Adam.That is the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH. Ohanaeze ndi oshi and the Niger Delta elders are Fulani puupets who can't even say such.

I agree with you totally.
Since they arrest kanu, no igbo group has said pim in nigeria. See yorubas with one voice for igboho

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Ovamboland(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2021
EagleNest:
Of course, it is rotational. It is the turn of south east. They should produce the next successor to Buhari otherwise, I doubt if they will want to continue in Nigeria project.

SE wahala they should go and compete for it like adults not kids throwing tantrums.

NW and NE east competed for the presidency and twice it ended in NW even from same state Katsina, but but they're matured about it. They're not saying if it doesn't come to NE then south should have it. But south still thinks they have sense because they go school more than north

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by LegalWolf: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Honestly speaking, I think the South West elites are greedy. Those who want the presidency to go to the South West don’t mean well for Nigeria and should never be trusted. C’mon, you’ve produced a president and Vice President for 26 years (within a space of 24) and you still have the audacity to demand the presidency come to the SW? Why, if I may ask? If the reverse were the case, how would they feel? And the unfortunate thing is that within this 24 years, a major ethnic group haven’t even gotten close to the presidency.

I just hope that something happen in the APC primaries that an Igbo man will emerge. PDP in its current form is useless. Their opposition card is just annoying and they’ve allowed this mess of a political party get away with many things.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Amotekun777: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Okoro pple are too dis-united to rule a united Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by eldoradoxx: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2021
If the North is demanding for 4 years after Buhari to reach equality with the South since 1999. Then the South is entitled to ask for its unused 20 years from 1979 - 1999 when Hausa Fulani North was consistently producing President after the last Southerner (Gen Obasanjo 1975-1979) so that we also have equality of tenure. It is this period that North destroyed Nigeria with its incompetent people like Buhari, Abacha, IBB etc. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Blackdisciple(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2021
Yes ooo, but na still Una go vote for atiku simply because em carry Peter Obi as his vice.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Blackdisciple(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Ohanaeze ndi ara
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by executive12: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2021
after4:
I pray make the next presidiot be from the north so that the foolish ohaneze ndi igbo go get sense. most definitely I don't even see bughari giving the presidency to a southerner talk more of an igbo man.

Is it Buhari that will 'give' Presidency? It is the turn of the South East to produce the next President. If the Southerners do not unite behind a South East Presidency, then it's very likely the North will retain the Presidency and that will fast-track the disintegration of the country.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Afolabimills(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Pls those retrogressive hypocrites the fact bunch of fools
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by ofiko123(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Many wouldn't even live to see 2023...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by boookworm: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Oga u are a northerner who came to this thread to causing disunity amongst the south and watch them fight each other while you cling on to power. We are wiser now. We know this format already.

It is now very obvious that the northerners fear the unity of the south
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by executive12: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Of course the Presidency must go south.

Don't mind those selfish and greedy northern politicians.

SW or SS most likely.

I guess,in your warped tribalist mind, the South East does not exist, right?
Your eyes will clear when a Northerner emerges President in 2023.
The Presidency is by election and the PDP could pick a Northerner if the APC presents SW or SS. Your eyes will clear.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by temblor1(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2021
Fiscus105:

And when will oyinbo become president?

I guess 2050.
Excuse me?
I'm from the north
Re: 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere by Unrated900(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

If your claim is true then a bottle of trophy for you for knowing fully well that afenifere is the mouth piece and charger of the south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara / Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months / APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.