Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:28 AM

Let Me Get You A Professional Design - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Let Me Get You A Professional Design (104 Views)

Let Me Show You How To Make At Least 5k In A Week / Let Me Bring Customers For You. I Get Paid For Each Customer I Refer / Dont Be Scammed Again, Let Me Hold The Money Till U Receive Your Goods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Get You A Professional Design by Davidernest: 3:09am On Jul 22, 2021
I DESIGN THE FOLLOWING

1. 2D LOGO
2. 3D LOGO WITH DIFFERENT MOCK UP
3. EVENT AND CO OPERATE FLYERS
4. SOCIAL MEDIA AD BANNER
5. POSTERS
AND MANY MORE

why should we work together?

1. I specialize in developing brands for new startup and enterprise
2. I love to work on interesting project with smart people with ideas like you

just send your sketch or idea

I will provide the following
• A good concept for your brand
• Good designs and revisions incase of error

if you have any question kindly contact me before ordering

Please send me an idea or instruction of how you want you logo to appear if possible indicate the colors you would love to use

kindly call or chat me via whatsapp 08130043739

(1) (Reply)

Gift Card Redeeming / Awoof Deals On Items Imported From USA( Brand New And Open Box) / Dell Latitude E6440//intel Corei5//320gb//4gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.