Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Did Instagram Play Me 419 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did Instagram Play Me 419 (457 Views)

Noble Awo Of Dyro Engineering Is A 419, Scammer, Ritualist And Fraudster / Naira Loses To Dollar, Closes At 419 In "Official Market" / Nnu Income - A Scam (official Or Registered 419) Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Olmat(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2021
Good morning house
Please I need your advice on an issue I'm having with Instagram. I paid 20000 for advert on a post and it meant to run for 10days. Just 24hours I discovered my post stopped, 7000 gone like that and there's no more money in my Instagram wallet. The annoying thing is I was only able to 51 people. Please help me house, what can I do, I learnt it hard to reach Instagram management and their email is not functional. Pics attached below.

Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Skyfornia(m): 6:16am On Jul 22, 2021
I have no idea how it works... probably you have exhausted your limits before the 7 days, same way our monthly data subscriptions finish before 0ne month when we must have exhausted our limits.

But let's wait for the elders, maybe they know more.
Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Nuelito: 6:23am On Jul 22, 2021
@OP Did you link your Instagram Handle with your Facebook page?
Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Olmat(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Nuelito:
@OP Did you link your Instagram Handle with your Facebook page?
I don't think so
Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Nuelito: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2021
Olmat:

I don't think so
check if it's linked up cos they might be sponsoring the post on your Facebook page too...reason why the money depreciates fast
Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Olmat(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Nuelito:
check if it's linked up cos they might be sponsoring the post on your Facebook page too...reason why the money depreciates fast
I just checked now, I didn't
Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Nuelito: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2021
Olmat:

I just checked now, I didn't

Wahala.....I promoted an ad on Facebook some months back... I used specific catchment but the ad didn't bring enough ROI.

Business no dey easy lately
Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Olmat(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2021
Nuelito:

Wahala.....I promoted an ad on Facebook some months back... I used specific catchment but the ad didn't bring enough ROI.

Business no dey easy lately
The issue Is I could only reach 53 people which should normally be over 10000. There's no usual elaborate insight on the post advert. I fell something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Olmat(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2021
Olmat:

The issue Is I could only reach 53 people which should normally be over 10000. There's no usual elaborate insight on the post advert. I fell something is wrong somewhere.

Just got another bill this morning and my impression still the same way.

Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Cryil007: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2021
You actually didn’t properly set your target for the ads and besides it didn’t even convert at all with what I’m seeing....i can help you create effective ads that will run for 10days or more @ less that 1k charge per day yet will convert effectively
Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Cryil007: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2021
Wait o! You mean you ran ads for 17k?
Olmat:
Good morning house
Please I need your advice on an issue I'm having with Instagram. I paid 20000 for advert on a post and it meant to run for 10days. Just 24hours I discovered my post stopped, 7000 gone like that and there's no more money in my Instagram wallet. The annoying thing is I was only able to 51 people. Please help me house, what can I do, I learnt it hard to reach Instagram management and their email is not functional. Pics attached below.
Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Olmat(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2021
Cryil007:
You actually didn’t properly set your target for the ads and besides it didn’t even convert at all with what I’m seeing....i can help you create effective ads that will run for 10days or more @ less that 1k charge per day yet will convert effectively
I did infact I had done it before and it went well. I promoted a new post then still used the target I used for the previous successful ones since it already saved. Even if my target aren't right I shouldn't be charged 20k for just 53 impressions. My insight is not even fully functional.
Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Oluwapamilerin0: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2021
What was your daily budget? Go to the back end and check for the report, also find out how much your cost per message is. Check from Facebook business, you'll need to do this on a laptop though, it can't be accessed via mobile
Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Olmat(m): 6:43am On Jul 23, 2021
Oluwapamilerin0:
What was your daily budget? Go to the back end and check for the report, also find out how much your cost per message is. Check from Facebook business, you'll need to do this on a laptop though, it can't be accessed via mobile
Thanks fo your advice, please check this info out and advise.

Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Olmat(m): 6:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Cryil007:
thanks for your concern, I really do appreciate. Please check the pictures and advise.

Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Olmat(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2021
Olmat:

Thanks fo your advice, please check this info out and advise.

Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Oluwapamilerin0: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2021
Your cost per message appears a little bit much, here it says about 1500, so how many messages where started? That should be where the 20,000 came from. When I'm running ads I have 3 adsets and any one costing lots of money, I turn it off. The ads that cost more money hardly perform well.
Then again what was your daily budget? I haven't seen that in the report.

Also your targeting doesn't seem right, and your ad copy as well, a video ad would be better.

1 Like

Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Olmat(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Oluwapamilerin0:
Your cost per message appears a little bit much, here it says about 1500, so how many messages where started? That should be where the 20,000 came from. When I'm running ads I have 3 adsets and any one costing lots of money, I turn it off. The ads that cost more money hardly perform well.
Then again what was your daily budget? I haven't seen that in the report.

Also your targeting doesn't seem right, and your ad copy as well, a video ad would be better.

Please can I have your phone number.
Re: Did Instagram Play Me 419 by Oluwapamilerin0: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2021
Olmat:

Please can I have your phone number.
Yes you can pm me, but I'm also learning, I joined some Facebook advertising groups, you can also join you'll learn a lot

(1) (Reply)

How To MAKE MONEY On The Abeg App...even Without Giveaways. / Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja / Network Marketing Professional Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.