Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Diary Of A Playboy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Playboy (29015 Views)

How Do U Know He's A Playboy? / Why I Decided To Be A Playboy / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Playboy by FairCritic(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nice update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by tonysunkan: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
UltimateSpice:

"Tade, I have to tell you I'm sorry. I should have told you the truth a long time ago."

That got my attention, and I could feel the last bindings of sleep breaking away as I sat up a little straighter in bed. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry. But you're going to be hearing a lot of things in the next few days. But you should know it is the truth. I should have told you before. Tade, I love you."

"I love you too, mom. But what are you talking about?"

There was no answer, and I no longer heard the faint buzz of feedback from an open cell connection.

"Hello? Mom?" I ventured. "Hello?"

nothing. And then a moment later came the triple tone of CALL ENDED. I cursed out my cell phone carrier. Fewest dropped calls my ass.

The phone vibrated a second later and I instantly hit the TALK button. "Mom?"

"No, it's Rosalinda. Ohmigod! I can't believe it! Can you believe it?"

Between my mom and Rosalinda, this was really starting to frustrate me. "Believe what? What the hell are you talking about?"

"you mean you haven't heard? They just announced it on the morning news!"

"heard WHAT?"

"your father! He's dead!"

She couldn't have said what I thought she said... "Who?"

"Oh for Bleep's sake." Rosalinda sounded annoyed at me now. "Turn on your TV. There are news crews right outside your apartment right now."

I found the remote and hit the power button. As the screen was flickering to life, my phone was buzzing at me again as I had another incoming call. "Rosalinda, it's my mom, I'll call you back."

"You'd better."

I hit the button to switch calls to my mom, and then my jaw hit the floor. There really were news cameras outside my apartment. The screen showed the front of my apartment building, two of the doormen I recognized working hard to keep various media types away while various residents tried to sneak out and get on with their lives.

With typical New York self-centeredness, none of them even stopped to ask what was going on.

"Tade!"

"Yeah, mom. I'm watching the news."

I could almost hear her close her eyes as she sighed. "I should have told you."

I was getting really annoyed. This had gone on WAY too long. SOMEBODY had to tell me what the hell was going on! And as her words reverberated through my head, the answer scrolled across the screen.

noted billionaire industrialist Tayo Robinson died in a jet crash almost a week ago. I'd recognized the name as he'd been romantically linked to several celebrities over the years. An unmarried playboy for decades, he'd been very visible hobnobbing with the glamorous elite, building his fortune through some successful movie producing in addition to his profitable corporations. But that's not what had television news vans blocking traffic outside my apartment this morning.

Lawyers had opened up his will, and apparently kept everything under wraps for the past week. But now a leak had hit the media that Mr. Kendall had left his entire fortune, worth several billion dollars, to his one and only son, Tade Robins, a young investment banker in New York.

Tade Robins. That is me.

A famous guy dying would always be news. But the fact that NO ONE knew Tayo Robinson even had a son made things more newsworthy. And the fact that he'd left several billion dollars to a son who was unaware made the story the headliner.

And then there were three photos on the screen. To the left, 48-year old Tayo Robinson, with his jet black hair and sterling blue eyes. To the right, a pretty picture of my mom from a few years ago. And in the middle, the official company photo of me acquired from my investment firm. Now that they lined up all three of us, I could detect some physical resemblance. Same hairline, same cheekbones. I had my mom's eyes, although they were the same deep blue color of my father's. I'd gotten a great mix of both African and American genes, and now I knew exactly where they'd come from.

"Tade!" my mom was screaming through the phone.

I suddenly jerked out of my stupor and picked up the handset once again. "Tell me everything."

Diary of a Playguy: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/diary-of-a-playguy/43624

Cool
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by kweensheba: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ride on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 12:36am On Aug 01, 2021
Ride on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nice update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
"Tade!" my mom was screaming through the phone.

I suddenly jerked out of my stupor and picked up the handset once again. "Tell me everything."

My mom was only 20 when she'd gotten pregnant with me. She'd come to America from Lagos for college, a scholarship student with a bright future.

Tayo Robinson was a poor kid from the wrong side of the tracks with a hard determination to succeed. They'd met during their sophomore year and soon began dating. It was the first real love for both of them.

They were careful to use protection, but even the best protection isn't 100% guaranteed. They'd disagreed on what to do when my mom got pregnant, and in the endit drove them apart.

My mom dropped out of school to give birth to me and got a job. Tade wanted no part of a baby that would slow him down in his quest to make it big in business.

My birth certificate listed "Father unknown", even though she'd named me after him. Oddly enough, having a U.S. born child had been the catalyst in getting my mom citizenship as well. And so my mom and I had made our life together.

Eventually, she went back and got her degree. She used her intelligence and personal drive to forge a successful career, despite the demands of a baby. And she taught me her hard work ethic as well.

But while she took her child and moved on with her life, Tayo Robinson never forgot the son he had fathered. When he made it big, he contacted my mom to ask about me.

The two of them agreed that I didn't need to know who he was right away. Too many children of the wealthy became spoiled brats, wasting money on parties and drugs.

I was only ten years old, and both my mom and real father wanted to see me succeed on my own. So there were no trust funds. No checks mysteriously sent to my mother. No record to tie us to Mr. Kendall.

Realistically, I was still given a lot of advantages. My mom was successful in her own right and we were never poor. I didn't have to struggle to pay for college.

And so without knowing how much money I would have to fall back on, I graduated, got my MBA, and found my own high salary job working in finance on Wall Street.

I was 27 and could afford my own Manhattan apartment. I was debt-free and financially stable. I'd enjoyed my social life, but I'd never shown an inclination for drugs or other excess.

I was a responsible young man, and I didn't need my father's money. Those were exactly the reasons why my mom and father had been ready to tell me the truth.

But then his jet had equipment trouble and went down. And my father was dead before I ever knew him.

The conversation took over an hour. And when I was done I realized I was very late for work. I promised my mom I would call her later. She seemed sad, but strong. She'd lost the father of her child, but she had stopped being in love with the man a long time ago.

I called my boss at work. He'd seen the news and told me to stay home for a few days. Let the media circus blow itself out once they got bored.

"Congratulations, Tade."

"For what?" I asked him.

"Did you forget? you're worth a few billion dollars right now."

SATURDAY

I'd spent the rest of Friday holed up inside my own apartment. Various neighbors came by and tried to be sociable, mostly just looking to meet someone newly- famous. Some of them I'd barely spoken to in the past, but now everyone was my friend.

It was a pretty Saturday morning, a great day to go out and enjoy the city, but I was still hiding out in my apartment. And of all the curious neighbors who came to check me out, one of them caught my notice more than the rest.

She was very pretty young lady, and she had my attention from the moment she stepped into the hallway.

I had been standing in my doorway, chatting up the neighbor who literally shared a wall with me. He was an older gentleman who had ordered some Chinese delivery for me and steadfastly refused to let me repay him for it.

I couldn't order myself without giving away my name and address, so he placed the call with his own credit card and building security had delivered it up to him.

He noticed my gaze had been averted and took the opportunity to escape before I could force some cash onto him. And then the pretty girl arrived.

Her jet black hair was nearly done and she shyly kept her gaze downcast as she approached me. She gave me a nervous smile while her hazel eyes perked up as she realized I was looking right at her.

"Hi..." I ventured, putting on my most charming grin.

"Hey..." she looked up at me and folded her arms over her chest. This motion pressed her full cleavage together beneath a demure sweater, and I had to fight to keep my gaze on her face. "you're Tade Robins?"

"Yes, but my mom's the only one who calls me Tade. I'm just Tade."

"Pleased to meet you Tade." She held out her hand politely, which I grasped and shook gently. "I'm Nancy."

Her hand felt so small and so soft. "I assume you live in the building?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm on the fifth floor."

"Oh, ok. So you just came up to see what all the fuss was about?"

Nancy blushed prettily. "I was just curious. So is it true? Mr. Kendall was your father?"

"It would appear so. At least my mom reassures me that he was."

"I'm very sorry for your loss." Somehow, the way Nancy said it made me believe she truly sympathized for me. In fact, everything about this girl screamed shy, genuine honesty, a rare thing to find in this town.

"That's okay. I mean, I'm sad that I never got the chance to meet him. But at the same time it can't hurt me that much."

Diary of a Playguy:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/diary-of-a-playguy/43624
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by FairCritic(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
WAITING FOR MORE
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Go on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by CasNova: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
ride on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Next
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2021
Next
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 12:32am On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
"That's okay. I mean, I'm sad that I never got the chance to meet him. But at the same time it can't hurt me that much."

"I suppose. The thing is that I never knew my dad either. Single mom, dad left before I was born. I'm sure you know the story." She uncrossed her arms and waved them off to the sides in a helpless shrug.

I was taken aback by the sudden seriousness of our conversation. "Yeah. Yeah, I do."

She continued. "I guess my own situation is what made me want to come up here and meet you. I'm sure there are a hundred more people just like us in this building alone." And then Nancy laughed.

I was startled by the sound. Her laugh was rich and melodious. I could listen to her laughing all day. Now I definitely wasn't a person who believed in love at first sight. The romantic in me wanted to believe it but the New York realist in me denounced it as fantasy. But there was... something... about this girl that struck me.

Rosalinda was gorgeous and stirred my loins from the moment I saw her. She was all slender curves and angular cheekbones and brilliant eyes.

But Nancy, while not surrendering much to Rosalinda in the way of curves or physical attractiveness, just seemed so much more wholesome somehow.

"What's so funny?" I ventured as Nancy was still giggling to herself while looking out at nowhere.

She giggled one more time before looking right at me. "Well, I don't suppose there's many more single-parent kids who find out their dad just left them a fortune!"

She leaned against my doorpost with a healthy smile on her face, all traces of her early nervousness gone now.

"No, I suppose not." I caught myself leaning in close to her, just casually slouched while standing up and yet so much closer to violating Nancy's personal space.

Nancy looked at me, the two of us incredibly comfortable despite knowing each other for bare minutes. And just when I felt the urge to lean in and kiss her tender lips, Nancy blinked several times and then looked at her feet. "Well, I'll let you get back to your life. Sorry for bothering you."

And then a second later we were both standing straight up and a couple of feet further apart. The moment, whatever it was, was now gone. "Not at all," I told her. "The silver lining is that I finally get to meet the people I've been living next to for years. you're welcome to come back anytime."

Her eyes lit up at the idea. "Maybe. I'll see you around. Goodbye."

"Bye."

She turned around and headed back towards the elevator. I could have stayed there forever watching her hips swaying as she walked away. There was a connection there and I wanted to find out more.

Part of me wanted to find out what was underneath that baggy sweater and stylish jeans. But more of me wanted to know what was behind the fresh face and kind eyes. And yet thirty seconds later, Nancy turned the corner and was gone.

So I retreated back into my doorway. My Chinese food was getting cold.

SUNDAY

After days of camping outside my apartment, the media eventually figured out I wasn't going to make an immediate statement. And with nothing to report for hour after hour, the buzz quickly died down and everyone sort of moved on.

So today I turned my cell phone back on and decided to venture out. The first thing I wanted to do was get a serious meal without having to eat it at home. But just as I was leaving the building, my cell rang.

Rosalinda was livid. "you promised you'd call me!"

"Sorry! I had to turn my phone off. Somehow every news network got my cell phone number."

"Still..." Rosalinda was not the kind of girl who was used to waiting. She'd been a gorgeous woman when I met her in college, with all the boys flitting over her like moths to a flame. My exotic looks had gotten her attention.

Well, at least had held her attention for about a week. It wasn't until we ran into each other again, years later in Manhattan, that we started fucking again. She was a beautiful fashion model/actress who'd guest starred on a couple of primetime dramas. I was an old reliable friendfrom college with no strings attached.

"I'm sorry. It's been a crazy couple of days."

"One would think you'd find a way to get in touch with your girlfriend," she whined.

"Girlfriend?" I snorted. "you've never been my girlfriend."

"Hey, that's no way to think of the last woman you slept with."

"And how do you know you were the last woman I slept with?" I replied indignantly. "I've been a popular guy ever since the story broke."

"What the-? Well of course I'm-. Hey! That's not funny!" she finally exclaimed when I began chuckling.

"Come on, Rosalinda. At the very least, I've never been youR boyfriend. I'm your booty call. And I'm very happy to be your booty call. And you've had a lot of other boyfriends since we've known each other."

"But you're special to me, Tade. We've been fucking for four years straight now. That's gotta count for something. We could be so much more."

It suddenly dawned on me what was causing her sudden change of heart. "And I'm sure the reports of my bank account have nothing to bring to a new relationship."

Now I could actually hear Rosalinda blush on the other endof the line. "Well, even before that I always knew we could endup together."

"I would have liked it," I told her honestly. But I'd also known she was too flighty to ever hold down for very long.

"Besides, think of how much more exposure and free press I could get if I were the girlfriendof Tade Robins, one of the richest men in America. At least go out with me a few times in public. It would be absolutely killer for my career."

"No, Rosalinda."

"Fine, fine. I'll convince you later. But will you at least meet me for lunch?" she asked.

"Of course."

Lunch was a quiet hole in the wall, not an easy thing to find in a busy place like Manhattan. The owners knew Rosalinda and me and I felt safe there. Various regulars offered their condolences over the father I never knew while simultaneously joking about how I was going to spendall that money.

In a quiet corner of Geno's Café I was surprised that Rosalinda didn't immediately launch into her perfect reasoning for why we should become boyfriend/girlfriend, at least for a little while. Instead, Rosalinda settled in to just enjoy some time with me.

I managed to begin a heartfelt talk about what was going through my mind. Even after two days of nothing but thinking about the situation, I still had no clue how to move on with my life. And ulterior motives or not, Rosalinda could be a good listener when she wanted to be.

The heartfelt talk led its way back to my apartment. And upon returning, I slumped into my sofa, my head propped on the backrest while the rest of me slouched into a position of utter defeat.

Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Next
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Next
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
I managed to begin a heartfelt talk about what was going through my mind. Even after two days of nothing but thinking about the situation, I still had no clue how to move on with my life.

And ulterior motives or not, Rosalinda could be a good listener when she wanted to be.

The heartfelt talk led its way back to my apartment. And upon returning, I slumped into my sofa, my head propped on the backrest while the rest of me slouched into a position of utter defeat.

At first Rosalinda tried to cheer me up with very Rosalinda-esque suggestions. "Go out and buy a big fancy car! Or let's go on a vacation around the world. Spendsome of your newfound billions."

"I don't actually have any money or anything just yet," I informed her forlornly. "It could be a long time before the executor of Mr. Kendall's estate gets everything sorted out."

"But I thought he just left everything to you."

"Well I assume there are taxes, and titles, and a lot of things that have to be transferred. I mean, how much of a hassle is it to change your address on your driver's license? Multiply that by a few million."

"You mean 'billion'," she chided me.

"Yeah... it's such a BIG word, isn't it? billions..."

"Hmm, I know how to cheer you up."

"Rosalinda, not to rain on your parade, but you were never good at cheering people up. you're a little too self-absorbed for that."

"Well, I may be self-absorbed. But I'm very good at what I have in mind." And with that she slid closer to me on the couch, her fingers trailing up and down my chest.

"And just what is it that you have in mind?"

"Well, like I said," she began as she slipped off the couch and got to her knees in front of me. Her fingers were deftly opening up my jeans. "It's something I'm very good at."

"Well, I guess that definitely means you're not going to try 'acting' to cheer me up," I quipped. And then suddenly I was sucking my breath in panic as her fingernails gripped at my testicles.

"Funny..." Rosalinda's dark eyes flared, already turning to their violet hue. But she released me and then continued to tug my underwear and jeans down to my ankles.

I sat bare-assed on my sofa, my penis already stiffening in anticipation of what was to come. I had to agree with Rosalinda's methodology, this would probably make me feel a lot better.

She blew out a stream of moist air at the tip of my cock, causing it to stir with a life of its own. And then her long tongue extended out, finding a sensitive nerve on the underside and causing me to become fully erect within the friendly confines of her warm mouth.

Rosalinda probably knew my erection better than anyone, myself included. And so she knew exactly how to extract the utmost in pleasure in me. Soft licks turned into powerful sucking, and then her hand had formed a ring around the base of my pole as she stroked me towards her open lips.

I groaned happily, for a few moments all my troubles gone away. I reached down and held her head as she bobbed and weaved upon me.

Her almost black hair was cut above her shoulders in a fashion model cute style, with long bangs artfully curtaining around her face. I pulled the dark locks away and to the side so I could see her face and dangling earrings while she blew me.

Her eyes flashed up to meet mine, and I noticed the corners of her mouth turn upwards in a smile as she saw the rapturous look on my face. But then soon she refocused on the task at hand (er, at mouth).

Very quickly, I felt myself slipping towards the edge. I hadn't cum in days, and now I had quite a load built up inside of me as my balls began to simmer.

Rosalinda sensed the change inside of me and she pulled off with a wet popping sound. "not yet..."

With comfortable ease, she sat back on her feet and whipped her top off in one smooth motion. Then reaching behind her back, she unsnapped the bra, spilling her bountiful bosom out to my appreciating gaze.

Rosalinda's ass was divine, but she had a great rack as well. I know her model profile listed her as a "C" cup, but unbound her tits just looked so much bigger and rounder against her slender frame.

I made no attempt to look at Rosalinda's face as her tits bounced and jiggled while she stripped off her skirt and thong panties, leaving her wearing nothing but her jewelry and a smile.

I only wish African decorum had let her keep her shoes on for what we were about to do. Instead, her strappy high heels were still by my front door.

"Want me to return the favor?" I asked Rosalinda's tits as she moved onto the couch, straddling my legs and planting her knees on either side of my hips.

"not this time. Just sit back and relax. Let me do all the work." There was a fire in her eyes as I finally looked up.

I kept my vision locked onto her eyes as she lowered her body onto me, pointedly ignoring her naked body and instead trying to will through my look how much I did appreciate her.

I'd never lost my schoolboy crush on her, even after all these years, and I felt so incredibly lucky to have the opportunity to make love to her.

Rosalinda had never really returned the emotional sentiment. She was gorgeous and she knew it, perhaps taking me for granted. But she trusted me and being around her had been reward in itself for me.

And as her pussy muscles clenched around my rod, I could believe I was in heaven making love to a goddess.

Rosalinda just sat in my lap for a minute, enjoying the feeling of my cock filling her up. She leaned down and planted a row of kisses along my neck and shoulder, her hair tickling me where it dragged across my bare skin.

I wrapped my arms around her naked body, simply holding her. We'd had sex many times before this, but something was different about this coupling.

So often, our sex had been just about sexual release, physical gratification. But for perhaps the first time, I felt a wave of emotion from her as she gyrated in my lap and held me close to her.

Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Awesome05: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Interesting story.
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by CasNova: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2021
Nice update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nice one
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
RIDE ON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.