Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Diary Of A Playboy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Playboy (29021 Views)

How Do U Know He's A Playboy? / Why I Decided To Be A Playboy / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Ride on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
ride on.
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
I wrapped my arms around her naked body, simply holding her. We'd had sex many times before this, but something was different about this coupling. So often, our sex had been just about sexual release, physical gratification.

But for perhaps the first time, I felt a wave of emotion from her as she gyrated in my lap and held me close to her.

Maybe Rosalinda was seriously considering how she felt about me. Or maybe she was a better actress than I gave her credit for. I wasn't sure I could totally trust her intentions just days after finding out I was going to be filthy rich.

But then those talented inner muscles squeezed again and I decided to worry about her intentions later. For now, I had a goddess making love to me.

Rosalinda really did do all the work. I lay back against the couch and watched as her lithe body swiveled around my shaft, pumping up and down as she used her body like a finely tuned instrument to coax out the sweetest sounding notes of pleasure in both our bodies.

After ten minutes, we both were covered in a fine sheen of sweat, her erect nipples dragging across my chest as her tongue danced along my lips and her hips gyrated as well as any belly dancer.

She paused only once, clutching my face in between her breasts as she shuddered in climax. But then she was right back to fucking me with increased fervor.

And presently I felt the simmer in my balls heating up into a full boil. My eyes flared and Rosalinda saw it immediately.

"That's it, baby. Cum for me. Cum inside me..." she cooed as her muscle squeezes went into overdrive. She leaned in and whispered huskily right into my ear. "This time I want to feel you oozing out of me for the rest of the day. Cum, baby. Cum..."

So I did just that. Passive for most of our lovemaking, I suddenly reached up and gripped Rosalinda's hips in my hands, stopping her movements and pinning her body as tightly down against me as we could possibly go.

And with my cock embedded all the way inside of her, my balls compressed and then I was blowing two days of semen directly into her womb.

I groaned as I felt myself burst, and Rosalinda was clutching me to her as she bit down on my shoulder and came again, her pussy spasming as she joined me in ecstasy.

"Bleep, yeah... cum, baby. That's it... more..." came more breathy moaning. And I answered her with a few more shots of spunk into her body.

When we were done, she giggled and rested her sweaty forehead against mine, one long bang covering her eye. "Aren't you glad I came to cheer you up?"

"Absolutely."

We cuddled together for a few minutes. Usually during this time Rosalinda started mentally counting the seconds until she could take off. I finally spoke up, "So I assume you're not staying the night, per usual?"

Rosalinda flipped her hair and fixed me with a look of contentment. "No. I think I'd rather stay here tonight, keep you company. I can't abandon you with all that's going around. And then in the morning I can cheer you up all over again!"

MONDAY

The next morning Rosalinda woke me with an exquisite Mouth Gig before our actual breakfast. And after our Starbucks and bagels run to start off the weekday morning, she went her way while I made my first attempt to go to work since the story broke.

It would also be the last day I would ever go to work there.

People were staring the moment I entered the building. Most of them were people I knew, coworkers or other familiar faces at least. Some of them said 'hello' or 'good morning' while others hung back and whispered their gossip to each other.

Despite being packed with the morning rush, I had perhaps the quietest elevator ride of my life.

Sherri, the receptionist, had the widest smile for me as I stepped into our offices. She actually leaned down, her shirt drooping momentarily so I could see the full curves of her breasts as she mimed doing something on her desk while simultaneously saying, "Good morning, Tade."

"Er, morning Sherri." I continued on towards my office.

The minute he saw me, my boss crossed the floor and followed me into my office before closing the door.

We had an honest talk that lasted about ten minutes. And by the endof the conversation, I was packing up my things.

No, I wasn't fired or anything. Nor did I quit. But as it turned out, Mr. Kendall had quite the shareholdings in the company. not a controlling stake or anything, but a significant percentage. And now those shares were my shares, or would be soon. In a nutshell, there was no way I could continue to just do my job.

Technically, I was a part owner. And owners can't be employees. Besides, I had bigger responsibilities and a much larger fortune I would have to manage than simple investing for other people.

Management had already decided. All my duties were assigned to someone else. Another finance geek would be taking over my office. All I had to do was go home and wait for the dividendchecks to arrive.

Diary of Playboy: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/diary-of-a-playguy/43624
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
I wrapped my arms around her naked body, simply holding her. We'd had sex many times before this, but something was different about this coupling. So often, our sex had been just about sexual release, physical gratification.

But for perhaps the first time, I felt a wave of emotion from her as she gyrated in my lap and held me close to her.

Maybe Rosalinda was seriously considering how she felt about me. Or maybe she was a better actress than I gave her credit for. I wasn't sure I could totally trust her intentions just days after finding out I was going to be filthy rich.

But then those talented inner muscles squeezed again and I decided to worry about her intentions later. For now, I had a goddess making love to me.

Rosalinda really did do all the work. I lay back against the couch and watched as her lithe body swiveled around my shaft, pumping up and down as she used her body like a finely tuned instrument to coax out the sweetest sounding notes of pleasure in both our bodies.

After ten minutes, we both were covered in a fine sheen of sweat, her erect nipples dragging across my chest as her tongue danced along my lips and her hips gyrated as well as any belly dancer.

She paused only once, clutching my face in between her breasts as she shuddered in climax. But then she was right back to fucking me with increased fervor.

And presently I felt the simmer in my balls heating up into a full boil. My eyes flared and Rosalinda saw it immediately.

"That's it, baby. Cum for me. Cum inside me..." she cooed as her muscle squeezes went into overdrive. She leaned in and whispered huskily right into my ear. "This time I want to feel you oozing out of me for the rest of the day. Cum, baby. Cum..."

So I did just that. Passive for most of our lovemaking, I suddenly reached up and gripped Rosalinda's hips in my hands, stopping her movements and pinning her body as tightly down against me as we could possibly go.

And with my cock embedded all the way inside of her, my balls compressed and then I was blowing two days of semen directly into her womb.

I groaned as I felt myself burst, and Rosalinda was clutching me to her as she bit down on my shoulder and came again, her pussy spasming as she joined me in ecstasy.

"Bleep, yeah... cum, baby. That's it... more..." came more breathy moaning. And I answered her with a few more shots of spunk into her body.

When we were done, she giggled and rested her sweaty forehead against mine, one long bang covering her eye. "Aren't you glad I came to cheer you up?"

"Absolutely."

We cuddled together for a few minutes. Usually during this time Rosalinda started mentally counting the seconds until she could take off. I finally spoke up, "So I assume you're not staying the night, per usual?"

Rosalinda flipped her hair and fixed me with a look of contentment. "No. I think I'd rather stay here tonight, keep you company. I can't abandon you with all that's going around. And then in the morning I can cheer you up all over again!"

MONDAY

The next morning Rosalinda woke me with an exquisite Mouth Gig before our actual breakfast. And after our Starbucks and bagels run to start off the weekday morning, she went her way while I made my first attempt to go to work since the story broke.

It would also be the last day I would ever go to work there.

People were staring the moment I entered the building. Most of them were people I knew, coworkers or other familiar faces at least. Some of them said 'hello' or 'good morning' while others hung back and whispered their gossip to each other.

Despite being packed with the morning rush, I had perhaps the quietest elevator ride of my life.

Sherri, the receptionist, had the widest smile for me as I stepped into our offices. She actually leaned down, her shirt drooping momentarily so I could see the full curves of her breasts as she mimed doing something on her desk while simultaneously saying, "Good morning, Tade."

"Er, morning Sherri." I continued on towards my office.

The minute he saw me, my boss crossed the floor and followed me into my office before closing the door.

We had an honest talk that lasted about ten minutes. And by the endof the conversation, I was packing up my things.

No, I wasn't fired or anything. Nor did I quit. But as it turned out, Mr. Kendall had quite the shareholdings in the company. not a controlling stake or anything, but a significant percentage. And now those shares were my shares, or would be soon. In a nutshell, there was no way I could continue to just do my job.

Technically, I was a part owner. And owners can't be employees. Besides, I had bigger responsibilities and a much larger fortune I would have to manage than simple investing for other people.

Management had already decided. All my duties were assigned to someone else. Another finance geek would be taking over my office. All I had to do was go home and wait for the dividendchecks to arrive.

Diary of Playboy: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/diary-of-a-playguy/43624
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Awesome05: 5:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Nice update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ride on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2021
BigBasher:
Interesting update

grin
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Next
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Awesome05: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2021
More.....
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2021

Still half in shock, I took the time to say goodbye to everyone I'd been working with for four years. I promised I'm come back and "do lunch" with about half of them. not that we'd taken lunch breaks that often with our high-pressure jobs.

An hour later, I was back at home. Sitting on my ass without a clue what to do with myself. Then the building intercom buzzed.

"Mr. Robins? Building security here."

"Yes?"

"There's a limo here for you, sir. They say they're from the law firm that represented your father."

"I'll be right down."

Ten hours later, I was slumped in the back of the limo, half-trying to sleep on the ride back to my apartment.

My wrist hurt from so many signatures. And my wallet was bulging. Most of the bulge was business cards from the various lawyers working on Tayo Robinson's estate.

But some of it was from new credit cards that had been issued to me this morning, the kind of credit cards that didn't have spending limits. On the seat next to me, there was also a stack of folders containing more documents than I'd ever seen in my life. And I'm an investment banker.

The lawyers warned me that there was still a lot more to sort out, and they'd probably contact me again tomorrow. I sighed... I wondered for the hundredth time if this was all worth it. Maybe I could just close my eyes and wake up with my old life again.

My cell phone rang... again. It had been ringing all day once people realized I'd turned my phone back on. Some had been media types, but most had been my "friends" who all seemed to be wishing me luck and trying to see if they could weasel their way into some of my money.

And so as the damn contraption continued chiming, I hit the off button and held it until the blasted noise went away.

After the limo stopped, I staggered into my apartment building, waving hello to the security guys who now recognized me on sight. And I leaned into the corner of the elevator, mercifully empty and quiet.

The doors were just closing as I heard a female, "Wait up!" accompanied by the sound of heels clacking against the tiled floor outside.

Automatically, I reached my hand out and blocked the elevator doors, which opened up obediently. And there before me was the most beautiful thing I'd seen all day.

Nancy smiled at me as she hurried into the elevator car, still dressed from work in a stylish blouse and coat over a short black skirt.

Whereas the first time I'd seen her she was dressed casually and shyly for a lazy weekend, today her appearance was sharp and what little makeup she wore made her pretty face even more stunning. "Thanks Tade..." she said as she relaxed and stood beside me.

I just nodded and then slumped back against the wall, a goofy grin on my face.

"Wow, you look like shit..." she drawled, appraising me.

"Gee, thanks."

"Long day?" she asked.

"you could say that. Lost my job, sort of. Then spent the entire day with a bunch of Mr. Kendall's lawyers. Now I just want to sink into a couch and shut the world away." Just as I was finishing the sentence, my stomach growled rather loudly.

Nancy giggled. Oh, how angelic the sound of her laughing. "Hungry?"

"Oh, man. I haven't eaten all day."

"Still having your food delivered?"

I laughed. "No, no. not anymore. Ah, crap. I probably should. I have like no food in my apartment."

The elevator dinged, and the doors opened on Nancy's floor. She stepped halfway out and then turned, holding the door.

"Look, I don't want you to read anything into this. But I already have my dinner all planned out and I ALWAYS make way more food than I can eat. Do you-"

"Yes," I cut her off. "I would love to."

Nancy blushed fiercely and then looked at the floor. Then she quickly looked up at me as I stepped off the elevator, brushing by her as I crossed into the hallway.

Without another word I followed her until we came to her apartment, but Nancy paused before unlocking the door. She spun in place and looked at me with her now trademark nervous expression.

"Would you... mind... uh, giving me just, uh, 2 minutes?" She held up a hand with two fingers.

Diary of a Playboy: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/diary-of-a-playguy/43624
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nice update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by FairCritic(m): 6:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Still following.
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by kweensheba: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nice story
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2021
Next please
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
BigBasher:
Next please
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Without another word I followed her until we came to her apartment, but Nancy paused before unlocking the door. She spun in place and looked at me with her now trademark nervous expression.

"Would you... mind... uh, giving me just, uh, 2 minutes?" She held up a hand with two fingers.

I smiled and offered a calm "Of course."

Then Nancy flipped the lock and slid her way into the apartment with the door cracked as small as possible.

Her words had said don't read anything into it. But I was being reassured with every moment that Nancy had at least some interest in me. Maybe I wasn't the only one to feel the warm chemistry between us.

She actually took three minutes, but I didn't mind the wait. It just built up the anticipation in my mind. And when she opened the door, I followed her into a well-appointed apartment. No fancy artwork or expensive furniture, but with enough sense of style to show Nancy had decent taste on a limited budget.

There were a few odds and ends piled into corners that showed Nancy had been frantically trying to tidy up with the three minutes she'd been given, but after a cursory glance around all my attention was on the young woman herself.

"Would you like anything to drink?" she asked me. "Uh, I'd offer you a beer but I don't have any."

"No problem. Water, please." I made my way forwards into the living room at Nancy's direction while she headed into the kitchen. I called out, "I can't believe in four years that was my first time sharing an elevator with you."

Nancy soon came back with two tall glasses of ice water. "Really? How would you know? It's a busy building."

I looked her right in the eyes, basking in the honey warmth of her hazel irises. "Trust me, I would have noticed you if we had." They way she leaned towards me made me want to reach out and kiss her right then and there.

But Nancy blushed again and looked at the floor. Despite her attractiveness, this girl clearly wasn't totally comfortable with such compliments. At least not from me.

But then my stomach gurgled again, saving her from having to come up with a witty response. She pointed out the remote to the television. "you just relax and find something to watch. I'll go start dinner."

So attempting to relax as much as I could in a strange girl's apartment, I picked up the remote and flicked on the TV. The first thing that came on was the Celebrity Sightings program, filling us in on the latest famous-people gossip.

"Oh, they did not," I blurted rather loudly before I could contain myself.

Nancy came scurrying out of the kitchen quickly, "What? What is it?"

I just stared mutely at the screen, looking at a photograph of myself. More accurately, it was a photo of me and Rosalinda exiting our little café. The breathy young reporter girl went on and on about how New York's latest billionaire was seen yesterday sharing an intimate lunch with fashion model Rosalinda Brynn.

And as she spoke another still photograph came up with Rosalinda following me into my apartment building, this time holding my hand. The reported continued by saying that Rosalinda did not leave the building until the following morning.

I heard a quiet voice behind me. "So, is that... your girlfriend?" Nancy sounded positively heart-broken, as if she'd put all of herself out on the line in inviting me only to find that I was just playing her.

I turned quickly and without thinking, grabbed both of Nancy's hands in my own, holding her close and looking right into her eyes as Nancy sank onto the couch next to me. "No. No, she's not."

Of course, immediately after I said that, the reporter announced, "Our sources say that Tade and Rosalinda have been seeing each other off and on for several years, dating back to their days together at University."

Re: Diary Of A Playboy by CasNova: 5:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Nice update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
RIDE ON
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by FairCritic(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Of course, immediately after I said that, the reporter announced, "Our sources say that Tade and Rosalinda have been seeing each other off and on for several years, dating back to their days together at University."

I rolled my eyes and kept my attention on Nancy. "We're just friends. We dated for like a week in college, but we're just friends. The media's trying to make something out of nothing."

My words were blaming the media, but a suspicious part in the back of my mind had a theory of its own. Rosalinda certainly could use the media exposure of appearing to be my girlfriend. Would she have gone so far as to lure me out to lunch in order to trap me into some suggestive photos?

Nancy looked at me, her eyes wary as if she wanted to believe me, but wasn't sure she could trust me. After all, we barely knew each other. "But, she did spendthe night, right?"

Instantaneously, I could see how the situation would appear to be, and how bad it might make me seem. Already defeated, I let go of Nancy's hands and let myself sink back into the couch.

"Look, Nancy. I want to be completely honest with you about me and about my intentions. I realize that you don't really know who I am. We just met a couple of days ago. But I'll let you make your own choice whether to trust me or not."

The poor girl was half-crying already, but she nodded.

"I told you that Rosalinda and I dated for a very short time in college. Truthfully, the relationship was doomed from the beginning but the sex was incredible."

Ooh, wrong choice of words. From the new expression on Nancy's face, I had to change the subject away from illicit sex with Rosalinda if at all possible. But as my mind raced back through my relationship with Rosalinda, doing so wasn't going to be easy.

"Four years ago we ran into each other again, right here in New York. We had exactly one date, we both got hammered, and we did hook up again. It was comfortable and it was convenient. Now since that time, Rosalinda has had her busy fashion model life.

She's had at least six different boyfriends during that time, and I was never one of them. I myself did date one other girl for about a year during that time as well. But whenever Rosalinda needed a convenient booty call, I was the phone call.

And for four years, we've been friends, friends with benefits. So to answer your question: Yes, Rosalinda did spendthe night. And yes, we had sex. But no, she's not my girlfriend.

And yes, I was very, very interested in getting to know you better, Nancy. not just to get laid. I... uh, well... this is going to sound bad. I already got laid last night. I just felt SOMETHING with you: a connection, a spark, or whatever you want to call it. And I thought you felt it too."

I'd rambled on and on and Nancy just watched me with her stricken expression. The 'girlfriendor not' question was splitting hairs rather thinly. Point was, I'd been sleeping with Rosalinda. And for most people in today's sense of morality, coming to Nancy's apartment like this made me a 'player' at best.

Now most people, when trying to get themselves out of a hole, wind up talking too much. I'd rambled a good bit but now tried to shut myself up lest I say anything to further damage my chances with Nancy.

But she didn't say anything either, just staring at me while seemingly turning things over in her head.

In the end, after many, many long seconds, she simply said, "I think it's time for you to leave."

Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by FairCritic(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Interesting
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nice update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by SeyiDominion: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
NICE ONE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.