Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) (39681 Views)

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:26am On Jul 22, 2021
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6661873/gunmen-kill-3-month-old-baby-12

A 3-month-old baby boy was killed by gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen in Guma Local Government Area of Benue State, Reports.

It was gathered by , that the gunmen opened fired on travellers on Uikpam–Umenger road around 3pm on Tuesday July 20, killing five people including the infant.

The deceased baby’s mother, Sewuese Baaji said they had travelled from Makurdi to Umenger village for the burial of her husband’s relative.

“We were on our way returning to Makurdi from Umenger village en route Torkula where the body of the late man was buried when we suddenly ran into an ambush by the gunmen who opened gunfire at our vehicle at about 3 pm just before Uikpam community.“Our driver did not stop but drove in the midst of the chaos until we got off the attackers’ web.“The bullets however hit my baby (whom I carried on my laps) on the chest and my lap too. My baby died instantly." she said.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=925292454995507&id=100025442843710

2 Shares

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2021
This early morning??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2021
My cousin, a die-hard fan of Buhari came to me for help (his wife was in the hospital). I told him that things are hard right now, that Nigeria is not smiling. So I told him that, maybe "I can help after 2023 when a better person becomes President sha"

He was so disappointed and left angrily...me no send him.

TO ALL OF YOU attacking me... During the election, this my cousin said, LIVES WILL BE LOST instead of him to loose his polling unit. They attcked many PDP members and was feeling untouchable.

They all went for odeshi and they were all ready for anything. In fact, he fought another cousin who approached his parents (who are PDP supporter).

If I write more about him, none of you abusing me will be willing to assist too. This is a man who believes killings and kidnappings are normal.

338 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Obijulius: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2021
The Buhari/Osibanjo administration is the worst in the history of Africa.

How can a General and Pastor allow defenceless kids to be sacrificed on the altar of regional politics.

May their offspring, supporters and families end up this way.

143 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:29am On Jul 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
This early morning??

@lilvicky68 See More Graphic And Distrubing Photos Via www.. com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

@lilvicky68 See More Graphic And Distrubing Photos Via www.. com
Why?

10 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by KillMNKnow(f): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2021
wink
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by nyiamfrank: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Where
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2021
lilvicky68:

Why?

We Cover Everything In Nigeria @lilvicky68

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Oyiboman69: 6:36am On Jul 22, 2021
Nigeria
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 22, 2021
undecided
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Manigie: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Heavenly father, please visit the people responsible and supporting this evil with your consuming fire..... let them feel your wrath..... Amen

73 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:55am On Jul 22, 2021
Obijulius:
The Buhari/Osibanjo administration is the worst in the history of Africa.

How can a General and Pastor allow defenceless kids to be sacrificed on the altar of regional politics.

May their offspring, supporters and families end up this way.

Even in history of the world..

This administration has no bearing, they has failed us all

16 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 22, 2021
These are coursed people from the pit of hell. God save us .

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Mokason288(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2021
grin
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by donbachi(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2021
"If u know,u' re a president.come dis side"

And bubu go follow come out.
Chai!

12 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by PlayerMeji: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2021
APC is losing ground every day to any political party with the balls to take advantage of these daily occurrences.

5 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by adecz: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2021
Tiv leaders are failing
their people.

Youth should be armed to
go into the forests to
hunt Fulani.

Anyones you come across, don't
ask questions, just keeell ❗️❗️❕❕❗️

That is the only language they
understand. All these appeals &
begging them makes them stronger
& More violent.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by crossfire(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
My cousin, a die-hard fan of Buhari came to me for help (his wife was in the hospital). I told him that things are hard right now, that Nigeria is not smiling. So I told him that, maybe "I can help after 2023 when a better person becomes President sha"

God bless u broda

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Cyphar(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2021
When all this killings go stop? sad Even babies are also victims

4 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by NOGRUDGES(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Which one b dis gunmen (govmen) or unknown gunmen (govmen)

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2021
does God really exist

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by skywalker240(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:

God bless you, you do the zombie well

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Doggedseller: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Awwwww, may God console the families.

Is your child easily bored? Having challenges with picking new words or learning numbers? Search no more! This amazing children Educational and fun tablets will teach them and bring some fun along the way. Call or watsapp 080 6029 1729 for pictures and specification..
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Gentledizzle: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Gadafii:
,killmnknow,simplyleo and other zombies shey una dey see, look at that lifeless infant GOD cry

It shall never be well with you, ur generations to come for supporting evil and calamity..i know you lots will view this thread and avoid, but may calamity and evil befall you shameless lots who support buhari and his demonic agenda

Amen to that

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by VillageHead: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2021
For well over 20 years, this wanton killings have lingered on and I don't seem to see any concrete efforts the government and its people are making to put a stop to all these wastage of lives and property.

I ask again:

What is giving them this peace of mind of still sleeping with their two eyes closed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by timesup234: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2021
I was shot more than 3 times but from a distance of 12 meters . I am glad I survived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by KingAzari: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2021
OP, ode it is 'disturbing' and not "distrubing"...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo / Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account / Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.