Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) (28202 Views)

4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara / Generator fume kills 4 children in Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Generator Fume Kills Family Of 5 In Rivers State (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nah wah ooh
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
I still don't understand why a mature man will leave generator on in his house, knowing the full danger doing such undecided. Shear ignorance or should i say pure carelessness

RIP to the little girl and her parents
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
joe54:
grin
Rip to the dead .
Come to think of it was is Allah that invented the Quran or Muhammad that invented Allah.
I SMELL A SCAM.
Stop this your disconnected comment and leave religious people alone.
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
One of the numerous effects of bad leadership.
RIP guys, your government failed you.

Generator in 2021, where some countries are trying to shed excess electricity.

SMH

Very anyhow leaders.....

We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria.

@SeniorWriter
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by nihinlade(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
It is so sad! Sanmora is a very small town in Kwara State and my mum is the head mistress of the only primary school in the Town. She called me this morning to break this bad news. The family are resident in Lagos but are native of Sanmora. They travelled home for Salah celebration. They have planned a ceremony for today with other natives which will take place overnight before this unfortunate incidence. After taking some alcohol last night they went to sleep placing the generator at the passage close to the room.
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Dizzytee: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
joe54:
grin
Rip to the dead .
Come to think of it was is Allah that invented the Quran or Muhammad that invented Allah.
I SMELL A SCAM.

Be careful! Don't talk anyhow! Religion is all beliefs...

Just keep to what you believe
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by mema900: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

I don't understand how people go still dey leave generator on for inside house.....
How can you breathe when carbon monoxide is everywhere in your gadmnnn apartment....

Even me...when am in a moving car I feel like vomiting, I feel dizzy and uncomfortable...infact feel like is an understament....I vomit....especially when I was a kid...not to talk of inside a house with generator fumes

What happens to you while in a car is called Motion sickness and is not related to the fumes coming out of the car
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by juman(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Their bodies should be given to the generals that stole the money to build electricity.

They should eat the bodies.
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by airminem(f): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nepa! Nepa!! Rip
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
In this age?

How can one have money to buy a generator & have no money for either TV or radio? Coz you can't tell me they haven't heard about the danger of sleeping with generator inside.

May God console their loved ones.
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
joe54:
grin
Rip to the dead .
I SMELL A SCAM.

How is this relevant to the topic...
Na why una dey....

1 Like

Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by ignis: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Easiest way to commit suicide.
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

I don't understand how people go still dey leave generator on for inside house.....
How can you breathe when carbon monoxide is everywhere in your gadmnnn apartment....

Even me...when am in a moving car I feel like vomiting, I feel dizzy and uncomfortable...infact feel like is an understament....I vomit....especially when I was a kid...not to talk of inside a house with generator fumes
If I enter your car..and you refuse to wind down...then I get the fuckkk down....ain't no niggarrrr of the so called Automobile air conditioning
Same here. I thought I was the only person that goes through this. I get really nauseous when I’m in the car especially with AC turned on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
CelestineNelson:
What Can the the world do to stop this...?
Engineers in the house...
Petrochemical, Electrical, mechanical etc...
Because people are not getting it.. .
Imagine a whole family died out of negligence or maybe ignorance.
we have carbon monoxide sensor, coupled with alarm system and microcontroller. But people will not still buy.

1 Like

Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by damiloladuke: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Too bad
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

If I enter your car..and you refuse to wind down...then I get the fuckkk down....ain't no niggarrrr of the so called Automobile air conditioning
Suprisenly carbon monoxide is odorless, not your regular kinda blue smoke.
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Florasilver: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Its a pity cry

People ought to know that generators are not meant to be inside the house. They probably did that because of fear of the generator getting stolen outside. But then, is it not better to lose a generator to thieves than lose valuable lives??

1 Like

Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by phorget(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
One of the numerous effects of bad leadership.
RIP guys, your government failed you.

Generator in 2021, where some countries are trying to shed excess electricity.

SMH

Abi dey fail demself.
How can some people be so stupid even to the point of death.
The father failed them, he should have been more wiser. Even the noise alone won't let me sleep so I'm wondering how they were able to sleep with the generator's noise.
The poor father even knowing that he is poor still had the mind to marry two wives inside a room.
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Onieda: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
This is cabon monoxide poisoning. Everyone should have a cabon monoxide detector in their dwellings. It's relatively inexpensive.
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wha
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by extol1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

na because of thieves, them keep the generator inside. you know say everywhere red ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
joe54:
grin
Rip to the dead .
I SMELL A SCAM.
What exactly is funny here
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Dicedpineappple(f): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by just2endowed: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
thats why i dont like generator,,,,,na to go solar
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Do people still make this mistake? Gosh!
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by donbenie(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
joe54:
grin
Rip to the dead .
I SMELL A SCAM.
Religion is a SCAM..
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by dettolgel: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
To those that will always complain when people go after politician children by asking what the innocent children did. Here is an example, imagine these innocent children just died because of bad leadership.
Re: Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) by Ajjpsalm(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
All is well , Peace unto them

Nairlanders please how can I make a post here , I have been unable to do that ..can someone help

Blessings of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? / Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study / Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.