Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income (1355 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / Winners Chapel Plants 3000 Rural Churches / Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by Angelmichael63: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Bishop Oyedepo addresses issue of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income:

NONSENSE !
OUR ONLY CRITERIA IS HOW MANY SOULS WON AND NOT HOW MUCH INCOME.

WHEN WE EMPLOYED 7000 PASTORS AT ONCE SOCIAL MEDIA WAS DEAD. WE HAVE MORE EMPLOYEES THAN MOST STATES IN NIGERIA AND WE HAVE NEVER OWED THEM OR TAKEN BANK OVERDRAFT ONCE.

THE PASTORS WERE ASKED TO GO BECAUSE THEY WERE UNFRUITFUL.
MANY OF THE CHURCHES BUILT CAN NEVER PAY FOR THE CHURCH BUILDING IN 30 YEARS.

WE HAVE NO PATIENCE WITH FAILURE HERE.

-Bishop David Oyedepo at CHoP

*We have built more than 1,000 Churches in rural areas where in the next 30 years, they can never generate such fund, with each costing more than 14 Million Naira.
*We are hunting after souls, not income.

People are confused about our Ministry. I learnt some fellows said, “you know, they are not bringing income, that is why they asked them to go.” We asked you to go because you are unfruitful.
Unfruitful! Blatant failure. Doing what there? We have no patience with failure here.
When we employed 7,000 people at a time, Social Media was dead.
We have more employees in this Organisation than most of the States. No one is owed a dime salary and we don’t borrow, we don’t beg. Ask our bank whether we take overdraft.
We are covenant bound, working in the light of God’ Word.
Enjoying an open Heaven.
We have fully delivered the first phase of 1,000 plus buildings to the rural Churches. None of those Churches can generate that fund in the next 30 years. No, we are hunting after souls.

Money: NONSENSE!
We have never lacked it and yet we have never prayed for it, we are just simply obeying God and He is backing up what He is asking us to do. Awesome God.

Now the next set is about to be flagged off, just certifying the landed property issues, nothing else. We have no lack of anything. The world is confused.
Walking in the light of God’s Word. Please obey God to the full and watch out for His manifestations in your life.
Well, you don’t need so much Mathematics to know a thousand buildings; that is not 1000 Naira each, that is not 10 Million (Naira) each, that is not 12 Million (Naira) each, that is not 14 Million (Naira) each.
Some are 35 Million (Naira). At a go!
We have never seen it ourselves. We just watched God doing it.
The only criteria: How many souls have they gotten there? Then, build for them.
How many souls? Not once: “how much money do they have?”
Apart from individuals now investing in promoting the Kingdom of God: building 5 Churches, some building 2, some building 3 Churches.
Just obey God. Obedience will turn you to a living wonder
Have you ever seen raise a prayer point of “O God, send us money”?
You have been here for some time, we pray every day. Now we pray 3 times a day:
Covenant Hour of Prayer;
Covenant Revival Prayer: Morning and Evening.
Going out every day on the streets.
You want to see what we see, go and do what we do. But if you are not saved, there is nothing you do that matters. There is nothing you do that matters.

Note: The Church has spent over 2 Billion naira to built over 1000 church auditoria in the first phase.

#BishopDavidOyedepo
#CHoP22July2021

CHoP is an acronym for Covenant Hour of Prayer.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Angelmichael63:
Bishop Oyedepo addresses issue of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income:

NONSENSE !
OUR ONLY CRITERIA IS HOW MANY SOULS WON AND NOT HOW MUCH INCOME.

WHEN WE EMPLOYED 7000 PASTORS AT ONCE SOCIAL MEDIA WAS DEAD. WE HAVE MORE EMPLOYEES THAN MOST STATES IN NIGERIA AND WE HAVE NEVER OWED THEM OR TAKEN BANK OVERDRAFT ONCE.

THE PASTORS WERE ASKED TO GO BECAUSE THEY WERE UNFRUITFUL.
MANY OF THE CHURCHES BUILT CAN NEVER PAY FOR THE CHURCH BUILDING IN 30 YEARS.

WE HAVE NO PATIENCE WITH FAILURE HERE.

-Bishop David Oyedepo at CHoP

*We have built more than 1,000 Churches in rural areas where in the next 30 years, they can never generate such fund, with each costing more than 14 Million Naira.
*We are hunting after souls, not income.

People are confused about our Ministry. I learnt some fellows said, “you know, they are not bringing income, that is why they asked them to go.” We asked you to go because you are unfruitful.
Unfruitful! Blatant failure. Doing what there? We have no patience with failure here.
When we employed 7,000 people at a time, Social Media was dead.
We have more employees in this Organisation than most of the States. No one is owed a dime salary and we don’t borrow, we don’t beg. Ask our bank whether we take overdraft.
We are covenant bound, working in the light of God’ Word.
Enjoying an open Heaven.
We have fully delivered the first phase of 1,000 plus buildings to the rural Churches. None of those Churches can generate that fund in the next 30 years. No, we are hunting after souls.

Money: NONSENSE!
We have never lacked it and yet we have never prayed for it, we are just simply obeying God and He is backing up what He is asking us to do. Awesome God.

Now the next set is about to be flagged off, just certifying the landed property issues, nothing else. We have no lack of anything. The world is confused.
Walking in the light of God’s Word. Please obey God to the full and watch out for His manifestations in your life.
Well, you don’t need so much Mathematics to know a thousand buildings; that is not 1000 Naira each, that is not 10 Million (Naira) each, that is not 12 Million (Naira) each, that is not 14 Million (Naira) each.
Some are 35 Million (Naira). At a go!
We have never seen it ourselves. We just watched God doing it.
Apart from individuals now investing in promoting the Kingdom of God: building 5 Churches, some building 2, some building 3 Churches.
Just obey God. Obedience will turn you to a living wonder
Have you ever seen raise a prayer point of “O God, send us money”?
You have been here for some time, we pray every day. Now we pray 3 times a day:
Covenant Hour of Prayer;
Covenant Revival Prayer: Morning and Evening.
Going out every day on the streets.
You want to see what we see, go and do what we do. But if you are not saved, there is nothing you do that matters. There is nothing you do that matters.

Note: The Church has spent over 2 Billion naira to built over 1000 church auditoria in the first phase.

#BishopDavidOyedepo
#CHoP22July2021

CHoP is an acronym for Covenant Hour of Prayer.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by temblor1(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2021
I now have an insight as regards to very few evangelists and missionaries are Nigerians embarassed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MightySparrow: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2021
Ride on Papa, make news, let the noise makers broadcast the news.

Jesus is not a failure.
#Nofailureinmylife.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2021
MightySparrow:
Ride on Papa, make news, let the noise makers broadcast the news.

Jesus is not a failure.
#Nofailureinmylife.

So you've got a Papa somewhere yet you keep worrying yourself over those who have a Governing Body? undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by Janesouthall: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2021
According to Oyedepo

My Opinion

Las Las... Only Jehovah know who dey serve am...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2021
This is the reason why many resort to preaching what men wanted to hear and the words of the flesh, because when they preach the Words of the Spirit which gives life, it may cause them to be left with few members just like Jesus who many of His disciples left as a result.

They would be called a failure and unproductive by the world including those of the church with a worldly mentality, because of few members, despite that they chose to be obedient to God's Word as Jesus was, but wisdom is justified of her children.

God bless.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by dallasi: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2021
I laugh in Chinese @Hendtime,@ ANTIlSLAM@ Abdoolbuster over to your comment those senile,& deluded muggins
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Janesouthall:
According to Oyedepo

My Opinion

Las Las... Only Jehovah know who dey serve am...

Who are you?
And how come you use the highlighted in that manner? undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by Hendtime: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2021
dallasi:
I laugh in Chinese @Hendtime,@ ANTIlSLAM@ Abdoolbuster over to your comment those senile,& deluded muggins
I don't get your point sir, can you be a little more explicit please?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by reubenobi(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Who are you?
And what are you feeling like now? Na wa for some set of people sha.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by Janesouthall: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Who are you?

Just stating what he said in the message up there..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by Angelmichael63: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2021
Hmmm u mean lala no see this post ehhh abi there is more to this?

Lol lala do the needful jare
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by igbeke: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2021
You see, what most people don't understand is how things actually work in Living Faith Church and that's why you hear or see all manner of comments among people and on social media, —comments meant to degrade the church. However, more people try to bring it down, the more God's hand is visible there. God works wonders not just for the church as a congregation, but also for individual members. The testimony of my life is a living proof.
The secret is simply following Biblical counselings and instructions as dished out on the alter from time to time.
Set yourself free from all forms of negative energies and watch God amaze you.
SHALOM!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by Maxymilliano(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2021
WHEN WE EMPLOYED 7000 PASTORS AT ONCE SOCIAL MEDIA WAS DEAD

Pardon my ignorance, how do you employ Pastors when it was supposed to be a calling ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by Sirchef: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
You are not yeilding fruit and I sack you. No issue there. Na me employ you nor be god
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MightySparrow: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So you've got a Papa somewhere yet you keep worrying yourself over those who have a Governing Body? undecided
Yes, what about his soul winning programme?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
The language called my attention!
So it has nothing to do with you, it's the commentator's usage of my language! smiley

reubenobi:

And what are you feeling like now? Na wa for some set of people sha.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
You spoke my language! smiley

Janesouthall:

Just stating what he said in the message up there..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
MightySparrow:
Yes, what about his soul winning programme?
That's his own cup of coffee but it only baffles me that you too have a Papa somewhere yet you're always coming to antagonize us for having a Governing Body! undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's his own cup of coffee but it only baffles me that you too have a Papa somewhere yet you're always coming to antagonize us for having a Governing Body! undecided
the Papa tells us each day to read the Bible and to believe only in Jesus
He has never said living faith church can save you
He tells us only Jesus can save you
So there is a big difference
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
the Papa tells us each day to read the Bible and to believe only in Jesus
He has never said living faith church can save you
He tells us only Jesus can save you
So there is a big difference

Nah wa for this restless boy o, i said i'm not interested in chatting with you! cheesy

Kingsnairaland:
you are too raw take it easy be calming down
smiley

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by judedwriter(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Undoubtedly, soul winning is the church's major responsibility.

However, soul winning cannot be done mechanically... It involves power, the raw power of the Holy Spirit and Word of God!

Any pastor or Christian that lacks power these days is a joker!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by OloshoMan: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Since God called them, Why not wait for God to sack them automatically from heaven, or is it now that you people know that the most effective way is human action not by praying.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by CodeTemplar: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
. . .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by CodeTemplar: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
OloshoMan:
Since God called them, Why not wait for God to sack them automatically from heaven, or is it now that you people know that the most effective way is human action not by praying.

Which ministry did God call them into? If level of their productivity doesn't match the goal of the church(LFC) they can be released and allowed to try out other ministries that may be contented with just having a pastor on payroll.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MightySparrow: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That is my own my of coffee
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good!
So i believe by now since you have your own Papa there's no need antagonizing me for having my own Governing Body! smiley

MightySparrow:
That is my own my of coffee
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MightySparrow: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Good!
So i believe by now since you have your own Papa there's no need antagonizing me for having my own Governing Body! smiley

I have a lot of respect this man of God but no regard for GB and any of its interests.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
That's what your cup of coffee mean nah! cheesy

MightySparrow:
I have a lot of respect this man of God but no regard for GB and any of its interests.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MightySparrow: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's what your cup of coffee mean nah! cheesy

Yeah, his messages and books make sense to me. note: I watched one of your GB (I think) members teach on youtube this morning.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
But why do you always like jumping from your cup to another man's cup for coffee nah? cheesy

MightySparrow:
Yeah, his messages and books make sense to me. note: I watched one of your GB (I think) members teach on youtube this morning.

I will never listen or watch your Papa for any reason whatsoever! Matthew 16:6, 12 smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles / Predicted Dates Of The Second Coming Of Jesus From The 1st Century / Only In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.