Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) (4894 Views)

Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo / Obigbo Massacre May Lead To Another Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Danzakidakura(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Joromi1:
The same arrogance that put Kanu in a cage. This one hasn't learned his lesson yet.
fulani Terrorist talking about arrogance. Same thing that lead them to killing millions of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Danzakidakura(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
oluztx:

SE and SS, your real enemy is afonjas. these people are worst than satan.
you are right. The only business they know how to do very well after hate is agboo selling. They litter everywhere in the north selling agboo

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Danzakidakura(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
dallasi:
so
iskanci sai Buhari the common criminal.
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by esnbrutality: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
You have no yarns with PETER OBI....why are you Afraid of his profile to be PRESIDENT or Vice PRESIDENT when you know that even in your useless region the combination of the 'Yahoo yahoo' Pastor OSIBANJO and the USELESS deconess Thiefnubuu and even the bastard Thiefnubuu can't match his pedigree. So I understand the beef.

You are talking corruption and you are covering the bullion can mega thief
The bullion van thief even confirmed that it was his money....and his wife said that miscreants like you come to burdillon for handouts... aren't you supposed to be ashamed

Zombies are brainless and it's heartwarming seeing you exhibiting the character traits of one.

Enjoy your stagnation in Foolishness...it's your right to be foolish. Spits!!

seunmsg:

There is no point exchanging insults with an irrelevant empty chest beater. You’re too insignificant in the scheme of things.

Peter Obi the corrupt rogue who stole Anambra blind and murdered over 100 Igbo youths simply for agitating for Biafra is who I’m interested in. This is payback time for him. The blood of the innocent souls he killed are weeping for justice and they must get justice.

The corrupt, callous, evil, wicked and blood sucking Peter will be made to pay for crimes. He will be tried and hanged like the common criminal that he is. We will never compensate his criminality by putting him in Aso Rock as president or Vice President. Not on the blood of the Ezu river victims.
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by LamidiCownu: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
esnbrutality:
E Pain this Afonja Gutter crossing dweller wella.

Who asked you for advice on how to deal with internal issues that don't kwancern dilapidated and brain dead Afonja miscreant dinosaurs like you.??

Is WIKE your Governor?? ....I thought you enjoyed the killings why are you now fighting for people you hate?? Are you now growing MAD?? Have you lost the plot?

You open your gbegiri stained mouth that is factory fitted for TINUBUs ballz to rant up and down without any meaningful contribution but basless stupidity. Should I care for your foolishness??

Guy you and the other miscreant should bring it on....its easy to set you Goats on your path to perdition because you are generationally wired to be slaves and envious foolish vigrants.

I dey kampke for una....TINUBU is the killer of FUNSHO WILLIAMS and has used your useless destiny on the altar of sango ...spits!!

Is there any other thing in that your empty akpu flat..skull apart from Tinubu.

I would never understand ipigdiot obsession with Tinubu.
Tinubu is not the reason why most Osu are languishing in Asian jails ?

He's not the reason why every osu pigdiotic criminal has turned economic refugee in Yorubaland.

You generational losers who are mostly products of rape from the biafravd war fome online to scream Tinubu like he was the reason why 3 million of your godforsaken ancestors were sacrificed to the Arabian moon gods by the godogodo from Futa Jalon .

Your epileptic rants on a Yoruba man's nairaland is enough proof that you inconsequential leeches from the gully ravaged , red mudded land of criminals and never do wells are empty roaches who deserve to burn in the hottest part of hell.

We know there's no difference between an osu and fulani. They are both covetous and greedy bastard who are not fit to co exist amongst sane people .

Only if the atomic bomb denoted during ww2 was directed at that landlocked and cursed land .

Thank God Governor Wike is doing enough to rid of you irritants off..

Useless flat..headed slaves of Itshekiri and Ijaw grin
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by LamidiCownu: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Danzakidakura:
you are right. The only business they know how to do very well after hate is agboo selling. They litter everywhere in the north selling agboo
Lmao..
Is it not better to sell agbo than become terrorists like the Fulani or hardened criminals like osu yeebowl.

Have you ever seen a Yoruba arrested for crime in Hausaland or Yeebowl land.

A yeebowl man who is not a criminal is probably the dead one
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Danzakidakura(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Lmao..
Is it not better to sell agbo than become terrorists like the Fulani or hardened criminals like osu yeebowl.

Have you ever seen a Yoruba arrested for crime in Hausaland or Yeebowl land.

A yeebowl man who is not a criminal is probably the dead one
anywhere you see people killed and their head missing all over Nigeria we know the people responsible. Ritualist and human sacrifices. I even read that those smelling girls that sell agboo use human parts fo the mixture grin

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by esnbrutality: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Repeating Foolishness passed down from Sango, you talk plenty with your kpomo iips and gbegiri stupidity.

In Yorubaland your forefathers have been chased to the outskirts of your own town and you want to insult people who made your foolish elders tenants in their own land??

Your useless craw craw faced brothers are crying that IGBO people have turned them to refuges in their own land and a lowlife weasel like you wants to rant....you don mental KPATAKPATA!!!

As long as possible the only reason you feed in your useless Lagos is IGBO and I am marveled that they even want to leave with all their investments that feeds touts like you. If IGBO leave and I pray they do...you will cannibalize your sisters and brothers because the 'pallative' EXPOSED the hunger prevalent in the land of the fallen Demon grin

Shut up your brain and cry because your brain has been brutalized at burdillon and your Foolishness is domiciled at the throne of the useless Oni of Ife.

I dey kampke... useless Zombie
!

LamidiCownu:

Is there any other thing in that your empty akpu flat..skull apart from Tinubu.

I would never understand ipigdiot obsession with Tinubu.
Tinubu is not the reason why most Osu are languishing in Asian jails ?

He's not the reason why every osu pigdiotic criminal has turned economic refugee in Yorubaland.

You generational losers who are mostly products of rape from the biafravd war fome online to scream Tinubu like he was the reason why 3 million of your godforsaken ancestors were sacrificed to the Arabian moon gods by the godogodo from Futa Jalon .

Your epileptic rants on a Yoruba man's nairaland is enough proof that you inconsequential leeches from the gully ravaged , red mudded land of criminals and never do wells are empty roaches who deserve to burn in the hottest part of hell.

We know there's no difference between an osu and fulani. They are both covetous and greedy bastard who are not fit to co exist amongst sane people .

Only if the atomic bomb denoted during ww2 was directed at that landlocked and cursed land .

Thank God Governor Wike is doing enough to rid of you irritants off..

Useless flat..headed slaves of Itshekiri and Ijaw grin
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by LamidiCownu: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Danzakidakura:
anywhere you see people killed and their head missing all over Nigeria we know the people responsible. Ritualist and human sacrifices. I even read that those smelling girls that sell agboo use human parts fo the mixture grin
See another osu pigdiotic criminal..
Who doesnt know that hundreds of yeebowl are killed yearly for various drug related offenses in Asia.

Show me where a Yoruba person was arrested for any crime in your cursed gully ravaged land .
For every one you provide which is unlikely, I ll provide 200 of your good for nothing people whose only export to Yorubaland is crime and disorder.

Osus and Foolanis are 2 sides of the same coin . While the former exports crime , the latter exports terrorism.

The average osu yeebowl is a criminal.
I'm sure this clown I quoted is a criminal. The only osu that isnt a criminal is probably the dead one
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by gawu1: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
And what is savage in the so called reply rather than the usual ranting and wailing of the ipob pigs we hear everyday.
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Danzakidakura(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hahahahaha grin see pain, sorry my guy. SW are known universally for human sacrifices, that their house of rep have to debate to stop them from mining peoples skull. The last one we arrested here in Minna that carried a week man on byke to uncomplete building and hack her to death. Sons of fallen Demons.
LamidiCownu:

See another osu pigdiotic criminal..
Who doesnt know that hundreds of yeebowl are killed yearly for various drug related offenses in Asia.

Show me where a Yoruba person was arrested for any crime in your cursed gully ravaged land .
For every one you provide which is unlikely, I ll provide 200 of your good for nothing people whose only export to Yorubaland is crime and disorder.

Osus and Foolanis are 2 sides of the same coin . While the former exports crime , the latter exports terrorism.

The average osu yeebowl is a criminal.
I'm sure this clown I quoted is a criminal. The only osu that isnt a criminal is probably the dead one

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by SweetiliciousD: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
seunmsg:
Funny enough, he didn’t reference the killings of over 100 Biafran agitators by Peter Obi in Awkuzu. He didn’t ask the journalist to go and verify from the local community how over 100 bodies of Biafra agitators floated for days on the Ezu river. Hypocrite!

R
Taaaaaaa

Mechie ọnụ rere ure.
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Broveens42(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Are you minding those losers ?
They scream Lekki but you would never see them use the same energy to condemn the killings of their people by Obi and Wike

So the one Ekpa, kanu and well meaning igbos have been shouting with energy..and calling out on wike na comedy abi.? They shout about it that you even make fun of them. What do you people really want?

Yoluba...flee from evil
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Broveens42(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
esnbrutality:
I used to think that it was a joke till i came on this forum. These Afonja are disgusting and the sad and pathetic part is that in their useless illusions they feel they are smart.

Sunday Igboho is being harassed to comeback to Nigeria...instead of these zombies to face their warrant its IPOB matters that give them satisfaction.

Abaribe exposed that their Senators voted against "e-voting", but you wont see these zombies on this, instead you see zombies from the "pits-of-hell" opening threads "not to save their brother" ...but mock other people fighting for their own.

This obsession shows only 1 thing...

RABID FEAR AND SLAVISH JEALOUSY....its PATHETIC!!

What manner of people are these things sef??

I don't know if the problem of yoluba is in the large chunk of testosterone.
A few yoluba ladies I have met are quite cool and different
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by seunmsg(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
esnbrutality:
You have no yarns with PETER OBI....why are you Afraid of his profile to be PRESIDENT or Vice PRESIDENT when you know that even in your useless region the combination of the 'Yahoo yahoo' Pastor OSIBANJO and the USELESS deconess Thiefnubuu and even the bastard Thiefnubuu can't match his pedigree. So I understand the beef.

You are talking corruption and you are covering the bullion can mega thief
The bullion van thief even confirmed that it was his money....and his wife said that miscreants like you come to burdillon for handouts... aren't you supposed to be ashamed

Zombies are brainless and it's heartwarming seeing you exhibiting the character traits of one.

Enjoy your stagnation in Foolishness...it's your right to be foolish. Spits!!

Peter Obi’s profile? What the fvck is that? Which profile? Someone that can’t even control the politics of Anambra state is the one with intimidating profile? Obiano will roll on the floor with laughter if he ever reads the above nonsense. You must be a kid or a delusional person or both to believe the crap you posted above.

Peter Obi is know as a serial liar, murderer, rogue, bigot and Atiku’s ass licker. Why should anybody be afraid of a person with this kind of horrible profile?

And talking about being afraid, it is you and your folks who are afraid of Tinubu and Osinbajo. That’s why you have wasted the last five years of your life posting lies and propaganda against Tinubu and Osinbajo and still, they are the leading candidates for 2023. There is hardly any day without Igbo handles opening at least ten threads to wail and gnash their teeth about Tinubu and Osinbajo. So, who is really afraid here?

Apart from the fact that Peter Obi is a murderer, rogue, serial liar and bigot, he’s also a weak politician
without the balls to challenge even Wike for PDP’s ticket. His political future is dependent on Atiku becoming PDP’s candidate and then making him his sidekick. Even if the PDP ticket is zoned to the south, Peter Obi will still not have the balls to challenge Wike for the ticket. He’s that useless. Even Obiano ran him out of town so what’s your point again?

Like I said before, I won’t exchange insults with you. You’re too insignificant to be my target. My job here is to payback to you serpents from the south east the same vibes you’re giving to leaders from the south west. Nothing else.
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Joromi1:
The same arrogance that put Kanu in a cage. This one hasn't learned his lesson yet.

I never knew you were such a dumbass.

What's your definition of Arrogance You nursery School dropout?

He stated the obvious fact, but your inherent Cowardice as an illiterate Alphonja will say its arrogance.

Don't even bother to reply, you suck!

#spits
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Joromi1: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
SenatePresdo:

I never knew you were such a dumbass.

What's your definition of Arrogance You nursery School dropout?

He stated the obvious fact, but your inherent Cowardice as an illiterate Alphonja will say its arrogance.

Don't even bother to reply, you suck!

#spits
Maka na m gwara gi eziokwu, lee ka isi na akpari onwe gi. Nwoke nzuzu. Tueh! angry
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by esnbrutality: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Your long epistle is irredeemably useless and very disappointing

This lamentations are so lame ...how can you have a mentor that has 12 different birthdays?

How can you be loyal to a man whose first daughter is 60yrs and your mentor claims to be 69??

How can your mentor have drug cases abroad?

Is it not shameful that your mentor is being investigated by the same government he foisted on zombies like you?.

You claim he is a strategist, but he supports the people that kill him...what manner of nonsense is that??

No matter how long you try to drop lame narratives...how do you support a Known murderer of FUNSHO WILLIAMS??...abi dem tell you say people don't know??

You are lamenting ceaselessly and its pathetic that you slavishly support people that have made you indolent in life.

Zombies like you should be in Oluomo's backyard..while his children will be schooling in the united states and zombies like you will be singing praises as certified slaves that enjoy slavery.

seunmsg:

Peter Obi’s profile? What the fvck is that? Which profile? Someone that can’t even control the politics of Anambra state is the one with intimidating profile? Obiano will roll on the floor with laughter if he ever reads the above nonsense. You must be a kid or a delusional person or both to believe the crap you posted above.

Peter Obi is know as a serial liar, murderer, rogue, bigot and Atiku’s ass licker. Why should anybody be afraid of a person with this kind of horrible profile?

And talking about being afraid, it is you and your folks who are afraid of Tinubu and Osinbajo. That’s why you have wasted the last five years of your life posting lies and propaganda against Tinubu and Osinbajo and still, they are the leading candidates for 2023. There is hardly any day without Igbo handles opening at least ten threads to wail and gnash their teeth about Tinubu and Osinbajo. So, who is really afraid here?

Apart from the fact that Peter Obi is a murderer, rogue, serial liar and bigot, he’s also a weak politician
without the balls to challenge even Wike for PDP’s ticket. His political future is dependent on Atiku becoming PDP’s candidate and then making him his sidekick. Even if the PDP ticket is zoned to the south, Peter Obi will still not have the balls to challenge Wike for the ticket. He’s that useless. Even Obiano ran him out of town so what’s your point again?

Like I said before, I won’t exchange insults with you. You’re too insignificant to be my target. My job here is to payback to you serpents from the south east the same vibes you’re giving to leaders from the south west. Nothing else.
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Joromi1:

Maka na m gwara gi eziokwu, lee ka isi na akpari onwe gi. Nwoke nzuzu. Tueh! angry

iwọ kii ṣe eniyan ti o dara. e korira awon igbo.
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by LamidiCownu: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Hahahahaha grin see pain, sorry my guy. SW are known universally for human sacrifices, that their house of rep have to debate to stop them from mining peoples skull. The last one we arrested here in Minna that carried a week man on byke to uncomplete building and hack her to death. Sons of fallen Demons.
See this dullard..
Do you mean otokoto or the famed Okija shrine where numerous flat..heads are harvested by fellow osu descendants of Judas
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by stephenonyx(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
I don't know why matured men will come online to insult themselves like these in a public platform.
This is becoming a norm here and seun is not even trying to do anything about it. Must we always be tribalistic about everything in this country.

Why the outrageous hate on the Igbos who contribute immensely to the GDP and growth of this country.

Igbos are not the problem in this country but our barbaric leaders who has refused to do the right thing in Thier respective zones.
Let's come together and build this country or let's everybody go Thier way if staying together wunt work.
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Tantumego: 4:51am On Jul 23, 2021
Goes to show that truly there's something fundamentally seriously wrong with the brains of an average afonjas, they have been weaponized by way of poverty and sufferings and now serving there masters bidding for exchange of paltry sums. Paid zombies they all are
esnbrutality:
I used to think that it was a joke till i came on this forum. These Afonja are disgusting and the sad and pathetic part is that in their useless illusions they feel they are smart.

Sunday Igboho is being harassed to comeback to Nigeria...instead of these zombies to face their warrant its IPOB matters that give them satisfaction.

Abaribe exposed that their Senators voted against "e-voting", but you wont see these zombies on this, instead you see zombies from the "pits-of-hell" opening threads "not to save their brother" ...but mock other people fighting for their own.

This obsession shows only 1 thing...

RABID FEAR AND SLAVISH JEALOUSY....its PATHETIC!!

What manner of people are these things sef??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself / Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting / See What Happened In Katsina Today But Sit At Home Is Their Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.