Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? (485 Views)

FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? / FACT CHECK: Did Boko Haram Donate Money To Fight COVID-19? / I Will Never Incite Fulani's To Kill Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by Joyce95: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by TheRareGem1(f): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2021
How the guy sitback from abroad and instruct youths to carry out mayhem and other vices still worries me, these are leaders of tomorrow that can think by themselves.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by donbachi(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2021
He did.so the government.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by Jhayphil: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2021
He encouraged and preached violence in every of his broadcast. Unfortunately, he was agitating for Biafra but he was in a far away country pushing youths to their death and the gullible youths obeyed all to no gain.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by abel619: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2021
No need throwing Tantrums about this, let's go with the Facts here.
It is not acceptable anywhere in the world for anybody, anywhere, to stay in the comfort of wherever he is and now give directives to go and kill soldiers, go and kill policemen.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by Dobb: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2021
No one can say otherwise. Kanu ignited violence.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by TheRareGem1(f): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2021
You can't tell me otherwise, Kanu is a goner as far as Buhari administration is concerned. He will be forgotten in jail.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by Peappy49(f): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal, so he should face the beat
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by brightsbella(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2021
He incited youths to Carry arms against the government. That's a serious crime. A treason
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by Temmy1997(f): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2021
The videos has clearly show how Nnamdi kanu has done so many things in making sure the country is being divided and he needs to be brought to book.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by Adelekan40(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2021
The self acclaimed leader of ipob is a violent person, who has been inciting violence in the Eastern part of the country. I'm glad the govt has done the needful.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by Wilson2013(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu declared war against the Nigerian state in the pretense of self determination hence his present incarceration. I don't know where the supports are coming from for a leader of a proscribed group.

Things should be put into proper perspective
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? by Lifted2000: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Clearly he is a bloody criminal

(1) (Reply)

Man, Wife And Son Involve In A Fatal Accident. All Dead. (graphic) / Army DSSC Recruitment 2022 / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.