Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Fiancee's Anger Issues - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Anger Issues (46499 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
She wan be your captain grin
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by thorpido(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
daniel7328:

Please what will happen after that, I got a brother who also has a very bad anger issue...
His anger episodes will be cut down by more than half if he can be dedicated to doing the task.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by fineberry(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
peedeeasobie:

Firstly, you are in love and advising a person in love is like trying to save a drowning man... He drags you to his level. He needs to drown first before you can save him. Your heart needs to be scattered first before you can listen to advice.

That girl will deal with you but that's not a problem... You will bear it (remember, you are in love). She will show you pepper with that her anger issues... But you will bear.

You will still come back to this platform after marriage to post "I love my wife but her anger issues" and you will still receive the same advice that will now be too late.

You know what to do but you want to shift the responsibility of your action to nairalanders.

Let me tell you sorry in advance for the big problem you will have in marriage if you end up marrying this girl.
God will bless you for this advice... You will not lack wisdom... Please help warn Op oooooooooo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by EmzyT: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mr. Man, I have just one Question for you,

Would you love to see your mother Cry?

If no, then please discard that lady immediately and get yourself someone else, coz definitely, this your case will be another case of Chidmma and the Ataga guy but just in a different tune (She's your wife, not Side chick) Avoid people with Anger issues, they never change

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by iLegendd(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
mario22:
My fiancé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. i have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. i don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.
When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . i tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in d middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she make rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.
I Love her but the anger issues is killing.

You're just a weak man and the marriage won't last. (No apologies for being honest). You need to use reverse psychology on women if you want a successful marriage.

This is a screenshot from a book called Mr. Vicky. Read it and thank me later.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by iLegendd(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by daniel7328(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2021
thorpido:
His anger episodes will be cut down by more than half if he can be dedicated to doing the task.

So you mean rubber
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by SavageResponse(m): 3:45am On Jul 23, 2021
mario22:
My fiancé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. i have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. i don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.
When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . i tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in d middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she make rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

All the red flags are already flashing before you!

If you like continue deceiving yourself with stupid love
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by AfroKnight: 5:55am On Jul 23, 2021
Some guys like problem.

You will see problem in front of you like this, and you will run towards it and hug it.

Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Angelacruz: 5:57am On Jul 23, 2021
This one weak me
HONESTFACT101:
how will the headline be "Hot tempered girlfriend with trust issues stabs boyfriend over airtel CUSTOMER SERVICE call" cheesy
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by thorpido(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2021
daniel7328:

So you mean rubber
Yes,rubber band.It"s a proven therapy.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by daniel7328(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2021
thorpido:
Yes,rubber band.It"s a proven therapy.

Thanks
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Why should you be dating a lady who thinks she's doing you a favor dating you.

I'm always ready to tolerate zero disrespect.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by DonroxyII: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

What causes anger in most hardworking and versatile women is due to lack of fulfilment or unexpected results after the labour .... not many people are trained on how to handle disappointment especially when it's Personal aggrandisement to them or they wanna proof points to their competitors!!

When they put in the Hardwork and Brain, they want better result. So if the result is poor due to circumstances beyond their control, they go mad and frenzy!

...... The reason why she put it on you is because you are also failing in your duty as a man .... either on bed, financially or responsibly ...... You ain't a Man Enough for Her .... A Man enough for a woman must be able to put a Woman to sleep or Wake her up authoritatively without force .... Any Woman !

Have you ever given her a body collapsing orgasm ..... have u ever fvcks her till she sleeps off for hours and still feels you inside her for days ..... Has she ever squirted the aggression fluids that always builds up in her

You need to help her evacuate all those aggressive fluids , let all bad vibes be squirted out and be a father figure to her .........

She will never raise her voice at you nor go mad even if she has any complaints or misdemeanors...... she will approach you like a domestic cat approaches her owner for meal ....... Meow, Meow .... "I usually say your father at this level" ....

You need to put her brain to rest and the best way is the orgasmic sex and being caringly responsible as a Father Figure .....

If you put in your effort and time and her brain is still not responsive to your therapy, She needs to see a Psychologist or Psychiatrist as the case may be ...... Be rest assured you are in with a Brain Impaired Woman (BIW) !!

Earn Your Respect Don't Demand for it .....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Massiveglory: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lalasticlala help this young man before we see him with crutches on our front page.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Gambit23: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:
My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.

When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . I tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in the middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go to the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she makes rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

She should see a psychologist to help n counsel her on ways to control her anger
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by fabianiyobosa(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:
My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.

When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . I tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in the middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go to the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she makes rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

Sekem out of the engagement. Walk out on your on the road, that is worrisome.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by vickydevoka(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Made619:
A lady with serious anger issues should b a turn off for you. my guess is, she's beautiful and good curves na watin dey blind most guys wey dey regret their marriage now with ladies like ur babe
He wants fine chikdrry and early grave
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by ACE1010: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
All I can see is premium tears loading..
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by AmuEbule: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
shocked
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by anungangampu: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nnnnn
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Baba40(f): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

Youthful exuberance.... she is a sweet girl! She loves you. I wish my wife could be that jealous
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by AfonjaConehead: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Better sort yourself out now before it's too late...a broken heart is very bad.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by RZArecta(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
A friend married a girl with anger issues, she really loved him though but her anger na war. She ended up stabbing him in one of her fits of rage. She's in jail now.

Don't be a sad statistic cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by vickydevoka(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Opemiposii:
try and do things often dat would make her laugh sooooooo hard.. wit time her mood swing would reduce
Bias. U are not truthful. Women supporting Women syndrome

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by heniford2: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

another road side mumu
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by GeneralPula: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
I stopped at you’ve begged her..(It’s one of the major steps to a union that will end in tears)

I see something terrible if you continue..

Falseprohet1

What are you seeing on this matter?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

Has she made conscious efforts to work on her anger issues?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by McLizbae: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
how will the headline be "Hot tempered girlfriend with trust issues stabs boyfriend over airtel CUSTOMER SERVICE call" cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Bola146(f): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
lipsrsealed I can't even move closer to an angry friend not to talk of dating him. Anger that can lead to death or unrepairable damages sad sad She will definitely kill you one day, run now!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bro, I got married to someone like this, same attitude and it was a decision I regretted later in life...

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.