Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Fiancee's Anger Issues - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Anger Issues (46497 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Princewell2012(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Wao wao this is wonderful only the wise can understand. Even as a servant of God honestly I love this. This is my fifteen in marriage honestly I understand you better. kudos.

I have clicked the follow button. You are too much. Thank you.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by reedone: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
It is an obvious sign of disrespect to you for her to fling away your engagement ring though I can't blame it on her as it seems from your write up that she is in charge of the relationship anyways.
That is probably because you have invested a lot in the relationship.
My advice to you is to sort her out and place her where she belongs.
Just in case you don't ( then I spit on you for being too weak and not having self respect) I don't care.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by MrCuteAndLoaded: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please someone should tell me this is a made up tales by moonlight because I cannot imagine you - a full blooded mumu man declaring your love for someone with an anger issue who calls you Mr Peace. chai !!! Death to Simpletons!

Even from the topic you said 'My Fiancee' Ta lo ni Fiancee ofo??

You can never, I repeat you can never have a peace of mind with such lady. She even has your mumu button.

I beg una. Be a man. I can see that you even have a car meaning you are well to do. Get out of bondage and get another lady ASAP. Even if this one comes back crawling, let her go!

You would ask why I'm being so candid about this because it happened to me. 14 bad years dealing with a woman with anger issues. I lost my family, I lost my friends. The day I walked out was the day in smelled freedom and within a week I was down with her friend. Big baca , big chest , feminine. When she attacked my new girl claiming she stole her man. Mo na segesege - I beat the flipping hell out of her. I leaned she just came out of her third relationship as we speak so you see, it will not go well with such ladies

Bro shine your eyes, learn from my mistake. It is well..

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Klass99:

Why did you later regret?Are you two still married? Pls share let others learn, if you don't mind.
go through my post
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Kasfarin(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
how will the headline be "Hot tempered girlfriend with trust issues stabs boyfriend over airtel CUSTOMER SERVICE call" cheesy
grin
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by bolabadmus38: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bros actually it's a serious thing which means you need to be very matured with her. No one is perfect. You need to study her very well. Essentially her mood and those thing that get her annoyed. Most of these ladies are very loving, committed to their relationship and good wife material. Let her know how you feel when she's angry.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Munzy14(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:
My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.

When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . I tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in the middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go to the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she makes rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

I Love her but the anger issues is killing.
A huge turn-off...A woman is a natural care giver and a water that calms situations...

This one be like your woman na kerosene...cheesy

Play play she go stab you...If she continue with this her Insecurity...If she suspect any pim, you are gone...

If I am in your shoes, she must work on her Insecurities and anger stuff...otherwise I will leave...to save myself from a ticking time bomb.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Maspeky(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
I think she is really good in bed and that makes you overlook her shitty character bro. She dey burst your brain for bed and you nor wan let go.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by AfroBeatDiary: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:
My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.

When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . I tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in the middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go to the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she makes rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

You want to marry a lady with an history of anger. Ok o
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Hersey(f): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
how will the headline be "Hot tempered girlfriend with trust issues stabs boyfriend over airtel CUSTOMER SERVICE call" cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
He still won't hear you, until that lady deals him a knockout blow. Only then will he learn.

I actually think the girl fucckks him so good, nigga will tolerate anything, as long as he keeps getting her pusssy.
MrCuteAndLoaded:
Please someone should tell me this is a made up tales by moonlight because I cannot imagine you - a full blooded mumu man declaring your love for someone with an anger issue who calls you Mr Peace. chai !!! Death to Simpletons!

Even from the topic you said 'My Fiancee' Ta lo ni Fiancee ofo??

You can never, I repeat you can never have a peace of mind with such lady. She even has your mumu button.

I beg una. Be a man. I can see that you even have a car meaning you are well to do. Get out of bondage and get another lady ASAP. Even if this one comes back crawling, let her go!

You would ask why I'm being so candid about this because it happened to me. 14 bad years dealing with a woman with anger issues. I lost my family, I lost my friends. The day I walked out was the day in smelled freedom and within a week I was down with her friend. Big baca , big chest , feminine. When she attacked my new girl claiming she stole her man. Mo na segesege - I beat the flipping hell out of her. I leaned she just came out of her third relationship as we speak so you see, it will not go well with such ladies

Bro shine your eyes, learn from my mistake. It is well..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by darlenese(f): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

You are dating a mannerless girl who is not psychologically prepared for life , don't make the mistake of marrying her , girls like this will always frustrate you because you are the calm type , she cannot try this nonsense with a bad boy, all this yamayama behavior she is putting up is because you are a calm guy, girls like this always end up with brute, woman beaters and rass guys. Let her be , if she changes fine , I doibt if she can

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by NiklauseFred(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
thorpido:
Well,since you love her,you can love her anger issues(use your tongue to count your teeth).

Except your fiancee is ready to go for therapy and continuous healing,you will be sleeping with a lit candle on your thatched roof.

There's a therapy I will recommend for her.Tell her to buy rubber bands and wear two on her wrist.Everytime the anger comes and she wants to flip,she should snap the rubber band hard on her wrist.She should do that every time and as often as the anger comes.If she really wants to get better that is.
You will see some improvement.

Seriously,does this work?
I have anger issues and I really want to work on it .
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by EndRape2(f): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Take her for anger management course if she is ready to learn, but if she is not ready, cut her off, tell her you can not cope.

quote author=mario22 post=103966694]My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

I Love her but the anger issues is killing.[/quote]
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by vickydevoka(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Made619:
true bro..... marriage no b beans this guy's no know
Na beans. Depending on who u be n ur partner b. No let make Woman de take decision as a man. If na one u wan Born, stick to it, bcus na u know ur pocket
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by emmyN(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
There are a few misgivings I can put up with in a relationship, but anger is not one of them.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ignore those suggesting to you to leave the relationship

what you simply need to do is to show her you also have a certain capacity of madness if she dey form vex make am believe say when you display your own e go shock am

Stop trying to be the nice guy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
No one is perfect but you want to risk tying the knot with someone with anger management issues?

You really need to have a rethink bro

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by colestephan86: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

My friend, you are in serious trouble o, if you marry that girl.sge must make conscious effort to fix her anger issues before you marry her cos she will always put you in problems. No one and I mean no one will want to come close to you cos if your wife's attitude.
Now the height of it is, when people see opportunities that will benefit you , they will be scared to come share it with you, still cos of your wife's attitude.
I repeat don't go ahead until u are sure she has worked on herself.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by topoftheworld(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
U want Nairalander to type your RIP abi?

90% of the advise given U so far suggested U should run for your life like a mad man..

A word is a enough for the the wise.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by thorpido(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

That your therapy is complete baldadash. Totally exaggerated in your mind.
How can you criticize something you have never tried?
This thing that I wrote here has been used with people with drug addiction.I didn't just come up with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by thorpido(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Seriously,does this work?
I have anger issues and I really want to work on it .

Yes.Try it and you will see a difference.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by PrettyOmanyo(f): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dt girl needs t see a Therapist..which kind Anger is that such girl can wake up n stab in d middle of d night because of a nonsense argument.because pple with such anger r control by evil spirit.dt she won't knw what she's doing until her eyes get cleared bfore she realised what she has done.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by dotedote: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Opemiposii:
try and do things often dat would make her laugh sooooooo hard.. wit time her mood swing would reduce

He should skip work for 2 weeks to attend comedy classes so as to make Jezebel laugh so hard. Una WehDone o.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by freemi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
thorpido:
Well,since you love her,you can love her anger issues(use your tongue to count your teeth).

Except your fiancee is ready to go for therapy and continuous healing,you will be sleeping with a lit candle on your thatched roof.

There's a therapy I will recommend for her.Tell her to buy rubber bands and wear two on her wrist.Everytime the anger comes and she wants to flip,she should snap the rubber band hard on her wrist.She should do that every time and as often as the anger comes.If she really wants to get better that is.
You will see some improvement.
i love this therapy i believe it will work for addicts also.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by thorpido(m): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
freemi:
i love this therapy i believe it will work for addicts also.
It was actually created for drug addicts by someone who works with them.It's called the painful stimuli effect.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Lorddyni1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

this is a clear red flag ,though no one is perfect but if she can do am these during courtship she will do worst when u guys re married, just try to see her reaction when you tell her you want you guys to separate for a while and she should work on her temper. If she is the listen type she will try to work on it,if not this is a no good situation.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by freemi(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
thorpido:
It was actually created for drug addicts by someone who works with them.It's called the painful stimuli effect.
ah..ok. Nice
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Mkingz(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol,the way people see obvious red flags dey can’t condone and seek to justify it by all means is appalling..
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by hedonido: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
I'm annoyed that my comment is appearing on the 7th page. Which means the foolish OP might not see it.

But the koko is that only VERY stupid 'males' (I can't call you a man, because you're not) would entertain a temperamental female...... You as the man should be the temperamental one. Make woman dey pacify you, not the other way round, no matter what. Unless na minister, Buhari daughter or billionaire woman wey go empower you with better money. Certainly not a regular female with only 'love' to offer.

If you notice that one useless girl or woman is forming temperamental based on the fact that she is either an ogbanje or witch or whatever it is that is worrying her, you certainly MUST cut her off immediately, from Day 1, even without Bleep. Not to mention remotely considering dating or marrying these types.

Too many useless guys are fucking up badly
Bloody wimps.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Crabman: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
No one knows your fiancée like u do, if u have your way u cub her or prevent her from being angry (be true to yourself though) I guess she will change n blend with a new life of peace with time if she genuinely love u and listen to u. If not, anger blinds love, and the Lord says
Make no friendship with a man that is given to anger; And with a wrathful man thou shalt not go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.