Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

My Fiancee's Anger Issues - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Anger Issues (46496 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Skmoda(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:
My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.

When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . I tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in the middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go to the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she makes rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

I Love her but the anger issues is killing.

Brah, the red flags is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by June12Buhari(f): 12:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Do you remember this poem "there's fire on the mountain "run"run"run, a big big fire............... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by focus7: 12:19am On Jul 25, 2021
mario22:
My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.

When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . I tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in the middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go to the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she makes rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

Becareful what you love. Certain partners you mustn't tie the nut with; an abusive partner, a violent partner and a partner that has serious anger issue (everyone get angry at one point or the other but a partner with an excessive anger is a danger).
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by friendl: 12:37am On Jul 25, 2021
You better leave that lady alone ,....one day she will kill you ,use your brain

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by alexvic12: 12:48am On Jul 25, 2021
grin

ThothHermes:
Check verse 19 of that chapter. grin
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by staphcures: 1:18am On Jul 25, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Patiently waiting for the part two of this story maybe from a neighbour ''Married man stabbed by Wife out of anger'''.
Exactly
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Judybash93(m): 1:20am On Jul 25, 2021
The probability that she'll change after y'all get married is zero. Save yourself now, the ship you're in is sinking
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by notoriousbabe: 1:28am On Jul 25, 2021
Fok the hell out of her, on the last day pour your sperm all over her body, spit on her pussssssy and send her packing No allow her ringtones deceive you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Morris101686(m): 2:36am On Jul 25, 2021
Dear OP

From your memo I observed you didn't get to see this signs early enough. Before you marry anyone, make sure you have seen how they act when they are angry.

Anger removes the veil we wea (sic) in public. Even if you have to deliberately provoke them, do so.

Marrying someone you haven’t seen angry is too big a risk to take. Deciet yourself from such feminine. Take a proper action to that "No go beat her, get her to a nearby hospital for checkup. You can consult me so I can take a proper look on her by giving her the language she'll understand.

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by doneback04: 3:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Hahahaha bro u dey see fire u dey carry love for head , u go confirm the fire burning when she embarrassed you in the presence of your family members
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:18am On Jul 25, 2021
Maspeky:
I think she is really good in bed and that makes you overlook her shitty character bro. She dey burst your brain for bed and you nor wan let go.
na the thing b dt

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by iammarvellux(m): 3:28am On Jul 25, 2021
The Red flags are obvious and you can see it now..

Just thank God you saw it on time

PLEASE SHARE THE GRACE, and dismiss this relationship, don't go into it with emotional sentiments.

A broken relationship is FAR FAR BETTER than a broken marriage or a broken home

Again OP, advice her to go for deliverance the demon has to leave if she will indeed enjoy any meaningful relationships again or else she Will continue to spread the anger virus.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Bunmhi(f): 4:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Look right and look left twice before you cross the road. Egungun be careful grin
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by prophetfire: 5:28am On Jul 25, 2021
mario22:

. Your mumu blind love will soon lead to your obituary. If she's not changing for good, move on with your life. That type of girl can kill a man out of anger and begin to weep in the court room later. Leave that relationship. Anger therapy doesn't work anyway. It only keeps the anger down for a while. Leave her for your own good.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Hassanmaye(m): 6:03am On Jul 25, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
You clearly seed the Red danger signals but you are forming macho lover man. I hope we don't get to see you in front page of weekend punch or vanguard newspaper with a battered eyes, fractured limbs and stabbed chest.

Give yourself brain.
Hahhaa
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Hassanmaye(m): 6:06am On Jul 25, 2021
daddio:

Weigh the options

Would you allow any of your siblings to marry someone with such behaviour or attitude?

You'd seen all these during friendship/courtship but because you are love drunk, you added her to your prayer points that God should change her (right?)

I'm sure if you are opportuned to travel out of the country to settle down with her (you will surely do it)

And her madness would made her call the cops on you one day.

You are the one in love with her.
I don't think a reasonable/sensible lady will throw her engagement ring away (just like that)

WELL SHE KNOWS YOU WILL ALWAYS COME TO BEG HER

BEGI BEGI LOVER.
Haha no time to waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Slurity(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2021
mario22:

Take note of your very last word in this your article. That is what you are joking with. One of you will end up a victim if you refuse to learn fro glaring red signals
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by ojonugba2014(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2021
U might regret later.

Try your best to fix her. If it doesn't work, just end that relationship. U are warn
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Mckinnelspencej(m): 7:00am On Jul 25, 2021
Girls who act this way are always raised in a broken home and yeah I know your s*x life is sweet obviously why you still condone such behavior but in the long run bro,she will have enough moral to get physical with you when she gets angry and by long run I mean when guys have gotten married already...it will take time for her to heal but I'm uncertain you will be the one to change her..I think the pain of coming close to getting married to you but losing it will prepare her more for her next partner..I wish you well broski but I know the category girls like this belong and even tho she may not be for the streets,she deifinitely aint a wifey yet you for just dey date am only.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Innomach(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2021
That's her nature. you cant change her. If you can learn to manage her, she'll make a very good companion to you, but if you cant, you will remain a miserable man on earth. It's only God himself can change her because not even her is in control of her actions when that anger takes over her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by nedu2000(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2021
For a wife a woman should have at least 75%in temperament/organisational skills/sincerity/common sense else best nit to marry her.
Guy leave this woman
mario22:

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by LordErrk: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2021
thorpido:
Well,since you love her,you can love her anger issues(use your tongue to count your teeth).

Except your fiancee is ready to go for therapy and continuous healing,you will be sleeping with a lit candle on your thatched roof.

There's a therapy I will recommend for her.Tell her to buy rubber bands and wear two on her wrist.Everytime the anger comes and she wants to flip,she should snap the rubber band hard on her wrist.She should do that every time and as often as the anger comes.If she really wants to get better that is.
You will see some improvement.

This is brilliant...sending mixed messages to the brain, pain and anger. The brain can't really act out the two emotions, so it will dull both of them. It's like being angry and laughing at the same time

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Charx122: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2021
mario22:

Sounds familiar......Guy Run ooo!!!
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Patiently waiting for the part two of this story maybe from a neighbour ''Married man stabbed by Wife out of anger'''.

Una no go kee person ooo Narialand.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Opemiposii(f): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2021
dotedote:

He should skip work for 2 weeks to attend comedy classes so as to make Jezebel laugh so hard. Una WehDone o.
i did nt state dat tho.... at least he should do things dat would make her laff.. asin happy.. dat would lessen her mood swings... koz itz mood swings dat leads to anger issue

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Opemiposii(f): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2021
she should stay off media for a while.... she should cut off friendz dat do nt value her... chikena!
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Opemiposii(f): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2021
wizi4tyn:

Hian undecided undecided
lipsrsealed
wizi4tyn:

Hian undecided undecided
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2021
The fact that you brought it here means that it's really eating you up.Its bothering you
Since she is only a fiancee for now,I'm sure you know what to do.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by anyicash(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2021
This is a serious issue.. Anger can damage alot of things...when she is angry, bro you have to sleep with one eye open, cos you may be stabbed to death someday.. But May God not allow that to get to that level.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by IvarDboneless: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2021
Spider20:
They're all suffering from pussy phobia(Fear of loosing pussy) grin grin grin
I just weak bros..way be say the kind of girls way dey town these days brekete and one mumu dey somewhere dey simp on one pussy. Mtcheww
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by smartNerd: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Chubhie: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2021
She needs koboko grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.