Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence (80520 Views)

"Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor / Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack / Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by 4ckTOT0: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bleep oyedepo
Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by opribo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
...asked them to go to where?

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by VillageHead: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Truly there's sorrow at the end of every joy!

When the pastors felt they've settled down and have escaped poverty and unemployment.

Winners chapel might not be paying its pastors so well but the much it could afford comes regularly.

My pain is:

Seeing these pastors back to unemployment: a place they thought to have escaped from.

May God locate them.

7 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Captain8(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
SexyBabe001:
I know the sacked pastors were lying
which lying? do expect oledepo to say yes?

oledepo is big fraudster

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Enyimbamercedes: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
David, please what do you mean by they were unfruitful ?

What fruits are they to produce?

You sacked them cos they were not making money...simple

6 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by spydera: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Normal.
Money was still a contributing factor for the sack...
Simple.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by LegalWolf: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Glink2018:

Daughter of Jezebel...you don't have any saying in this matter because you are under the rulership of the devil...

When a purpose is not known abuse is inevitable...Bishop doesn't want those lazy youth to abuse heavenly mandate and ask them to leave ....
Can you even comprehend what sexybabe001 is saying?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Seniorwriter(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
SexyBabe001:
Bishop Oyedepo addresses issue of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income:

NONSENSE !
OUR ONLY CRITERIA IS HOW MANY SOULS WON AND NOT HOW MUCH INCOME.

WHEN WE EMPLOYED 7000 PASTORS AT ONCE SOCIAL MEDIA WAS DEAD. WE HAVE MORE EMPLOYEES THAN MOST STATES IN NIGERIA AND WE HAVE NEVER OWED THEM OR TAKEN BANK OVERDRAFT ONCE.

THE PASTORS WERE ASKED TO GO BECAUSE THEY WERE UNFRUITFUL.
MANY OF THE CHURCHES BUILT CAN NEVER PAY FOR THE CHURCH BUILDING IN 30 YEARS.

WE HAVE NO PATIENCE WITH FAILURE HERE.

-Bishop David Oyedepo at CHoP

*We have built more than 1,000 Churches in rural areas where in the next 30 years, they can never generate such fund, with each costing more than 14 Million Naira.
*We are hunting after souls, not income.

People are confused about our Ministry. I learnt some fellows said, “you know, they are not bringing income, that is why they asked them to go.” We asked you to go because you are unfruitful.

Unfruitful! Blatant failure. Doing what there? We have no patience with failure here.
When we employed 7,000 people at a time, Social Media was dead.
We have more employees in this Organisation than most of the States. Church Gist. No one is owed a dime salary and we don’t borrow, we don’t beg. Ask our bank whether we take overdraft.

We are covenant bound, working in the light of God’ Word.
Enjoying an open Heaven.
We have fully delivered the first phase of 1,000 plus buildings to the rural Churches. None of those Churches can generate that fund in the next 30 years. No, we are hunting after souls.

Money: NONSENSE!
We have never lacked it and yet we have never prayed for it, we are just simply obeying God and He is backing up what He is asking us to do. Awesome God.

Now the next set is about to be flagged off, just certifying the landed property issues, nothing else. We have no lack of anything. The world is confused.

Walking in the light of God’s Word. Please obey God to the full and watch out for His manifestations in your life.
Well, you don’t need so much Mathematics to know a thousand buildings; that is not 1000 Naira each, that is not 10 Million (Naira) each, that is not 12 Million (Naira) each, that is not 14 Million (Naira) each.

Some are 35 Million (Naira). At a go!
We have never seen it ourselves. We just watched God doing it.
The only criteria: How many souls have they gotten there? Then, build for them.
How many souls? Not once: “how much money do they have?”
Apart from individuals now investing in promoting the Kingdom of God: building 5 Churches, some building 2, some building 3 Churches.

Just obey God. Church Gist. Obedience will turn you to a living wonder
Have you ever seen raise a prayer point of “O God, send us money”?
You have been here for some time, we pray every day. Now we pray 3 times a day:
Covenant Hour of Prayer;
Covenant Revival Prayer: Morning and Evening.

Going out every day on the streets.
You want to see what we see, go and do what we do. But if you are not saved, there is nothing you do that matters. There is nothing you do that matters.

Note: The Church has spent over 2 Billion naira to built over 1000 church auditoria in the first phase.

#BishopDavidOyedepo
#CHoP22July2021
#ChurchGist

CHoP is an acronym for Covenant Hour of Prayer.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2487101721433684/

RELIGION NA POLITICS......

The more the merrier ...numbers transform to income & numbers don't lie.

@Seniorwriter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Captain8(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Realadey:
My papa
so this antichrist man is your papa?

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by pongwa(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
SexyBabe001:

NONSENSE !

WHEN WE EMPLOYED 7000 PASTORS AT ONCE SOCIAL MEDIA WAS DEAD. WE HAVE MORE EMPLOYEES THAN MOST STATES IN NIGERIA AND WE HAVE NEVER OWED THEM OR TAKEN BANK OVERDRAFT ONCE.

*We have built more than 1,000 Churches in rural areas where in the next 30 years, they can never generate such fund, with each costing more than 14 Million Naira.

People are confused about our Ministry. I learnt some fellows said, “you know, they are not bringing income, that is why they asked them to go.” We asked you to go because you are unfruitful.

Unfruitful! Blatant failure. Doing what there? We have no patience with failure here.
We have more employees in this Organisation than most of the States. Church Gist. No one is owed a dime salary and we don’t borrow, we don’t beg. Ask our bank whether we take overdraft.

Enjoying an open Heaven.
We have fully delivered the first phase of 1,000 plus buildings to the rural Churches. None of those Churches can generate that fund in the next 30 years. No, we are hunting after souls.

We have never lacked it and yet we have never prayed for it, we are just simply obeying God and He is backing up what He is asking us to do. Awesome God.

Now the next set is about to be flagged off, just certifying the landed property issues, nothing else. We have no lack of anything. The world is confused.

Walking in the light of God’s Word. Please obey God to the full and watch out for His manifestations in your life.
Well, you don’t need so much Mathematics to know a thousand buildings; that is not 1000 Naira each, that is not 10 Million (Naira) each, that is not 12 Million (Naira) each, that is not 14 Million (Naira) each.

Apart from individuals now investing in promoting the Kingdom of God: building 5 Churches, some building 2, some building 3 Churches.

Covenant Hour of Prayer;

You want to see what we see, go and do what we do. But if you are not saved, there is nothing you do that matters. There is nothing you do that matters.

Note: The Church has spent over 2 Billion naira to built over 1000 church auditoria in the first phase.

#BishopDavidOyedepo
#CHoP22July2021
#ChurchGist

Source:
"God of man or man of God?" I leave it for the discerning
Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by LikeAking: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Souls = income.

Oga we get sense too.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Angelawhite(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin
Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Money or no money, I'm sure it would be very hard sacking any Pastors who are rugged evangelists.

If you're not called by God, please reject the call of men. Many take me for a Pastor but I do tell them I'm never one. In fact, I am just a few steps away from atheism coz I believe in God of humanity & not of religion.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by donnie(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Soul winning indeed. You're winning blood descendants of Abraham into your church building? Hebrews should wake up and come out of such nonsnese.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Mozegee: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
What is the different between what he is saying here and what those pastors said. Read before writing.i hope u know the meaning of unfruitful.
SexyBabe001:
I know the sacked pastors were lying

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Captain8(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Is04970:
May God continue to bless his church. Well done Bishop Oyedepo.
oledepoMMM

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mozegee:
What is the different between what he is saying here and what those pastors said. Read before writing.i hope u know the meaning of unfruitful.
Nothing! But people are too deluded to see this ! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by lastempero: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
BafanaBafana:
The sacked pastor in this case was explicitly told about income. He was told the church should be able to generate money to run itself, and shouldn't be running at loss.
They made a mistake in giving him the explanation, thinking he won't go public because of the fear of the wrath of God, but nigga is a Tiv man, dem no dey fear like that, he spilt everything.
Imagine if the church was in bonny island, and they couldn't grow in numbers, but have a fat income, would they sack the pastor?
Besides, when they talk about winning souls, do they mean leading people to Christ, or bringing members to their church? Because I don't see why you will be dragging someone who is attending a church already to come to your church, claiming to be winning souls.
Furthermore, I don't know if I have ever seen a living faith member who is living a Christlike life. Church is just gymnastic for most of them. The only thing they take seriously is paying of tithe, which is the emphasis of their messages by the way

U be bad ass niga.exactly my thoughts.

8 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Everything he wrote corroborates the accusations from those sacked pastors.

And I'm ashamed that this man is lying! Gosh!

You wrote in details about money with calculations of expenses that cannot be matched by their income even in 30years but said nothing about the number of 'souls' and you still claim the sacking was not about the money? This man must think he is talking to dunces! As if the land and buildings were bought in the name of the sacked pastors.

You tell people to come as they are, but see you literally calling your pastors failures! I now see that your god has no room for growth. What a pity.

17 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Money or no money, I'm sure it would be very hard sacking any Pastors who are rugged evangelists.

Rugged "evangelists" or sales men? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by michoim(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
You can say that again, my Bishop...
Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by heniford2: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
God of men we understand oh nobi pastors again money is more importantian in church business
Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Emilokoiyawon: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin

more souls = more offerings

5 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Image123(m): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
They no go hear oh, itching ears have already heard what they want to hear. No room for blatant failure.

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
spydera:
Normal.
Money was still a contributing factor for the sack...
Simple.
It is the only reason for this sack here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Empiree: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
triple996:
Christrianity is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by dmbb: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oga pastor pls don't lie we know that it's all about money

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence by Regie2bless: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
SexyBabe001:

NONSENSE !

Enjoying an open Heaven.

Covenant Hour of Prayer;

#BishopDavidOyedepo
#CHoP22July2021
#ChurchGist

Source:
why wait this long to defend your self, that the commission doesn't operate in a loss? This said man dat almost swallow sanwo olu for not opening church on time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.