Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Me In Short. Am I Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me In Short. Am I Normal? (1492 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Me In Short. Am I Normal? / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me In Short. Am I Normal? by MamaC0co: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
I don't like attention, I always get wet when I see someone in extreme pain and I can orgasm if I'm the one inflicting the pain. I always look for gory pictures whenever I hear something bad. If I see a post on accidents, it only gets interesting when the graphic pictures are included. I'm extremely interested in knowing more about someone that bad things has happened to. Whenever I'm alone, Sinister things always cross my mind.
I find posts relating to suicide interesting.. maybe through electrocution or boiling in hot liquid or anything very harmful like that. Infact, I've watched a lot of horror movies, I just stopped watching them recently when they started becoming too fake and unrealistic. I've watched videos on how people are executed on YouTube, jungle Justice, rape, etc.

A good way for me to think is when I can induce the sad mood for myself. Or find something that will make me extremely sad.

I'm not comfortable with being too excited as I don't feel like myself or act like I'm in my right frame of mind, so I always find something that makes me sad. Usually listening to a music or just the instrumental and putting it on repeat. If that doesn't do, I survey posts on nairaland hunting for bad events etc till I'm satisfied.

Is this normal? Is anyone feeling the same way?
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by squash47(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
You will feel more better and excited if you commit suicide by stabbing yourself with a knife.

And then pouring hot blended pepper on your eyes.

You will feel extremely good. Try it.
Bro.

6 Likes

Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by jaeyking(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hmm this matter tired me sha wink wink
Let's wait for the elders
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by squash47(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
jaeyking:
Hmm this matter tired me sha wink wink
Let's wait for the elders
we are here already

1 Like

Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by nams77: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wetin we go this one now? SadoMasochistic behavior

2 Likes

Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by slawormiir: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Damnnn niggar
You are very normal until your loved one probably your child is in pains

Sadomachoistic moda fuckker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by Lee99: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
MamaC0co:
I don't like attention, I always get wet when I see someone in extreme pain and I can orgasm if I'm the one inflicting the pain. I always look for gory pictures whenever I hear something bad. If I see a post on accidents, it only gets interesting when the graphic pictures are included. I'm extremely interested in knowing more about someone that bad things has happened to. Whenever I'm alone, Sinister things always cross my mind. A good way for me to think is when I can induce the sad mood for myself. Or find something that will make me extremely sad.

Is this normal??
It's very normal, where I come from they call it ogbanje undecided

2 Likes

Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by jaeyking(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
squash47:
we are here already

What do u have to say
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by squash47(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
jaeyking:

What do u have to say

He should inflict more pains on himself

3 Likes

Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by MamaC0co: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
squash47:
You will feel more better and excited if you commit suicide by stabbing yourself with a knife.

And then pouring hot blended pepper on your eyes.

You will feel extremely good. Try it.
Bro.
It's not something like that though... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by MamaC0co: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lee99:

Can you link me with anyone else like me?

1 Like

Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by Lee99: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
MamaC0co:

Can you link me with anyone else like me?
so that you will stab them abi

2 Likes

Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by Freelane33(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
You’ll be okay and that your mindset go change soon when your closest people ( kids and families ) are in “deep” pains
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by Cinema4d: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Now this is really creepy... early signs of a psycho.
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by Deicide: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
When a thife steals something and you hear jungle justice are met on them. This are the kind of people that are the cause of it, watching other people in pain and suffering gives them orgasm so they are quick to take tire and petrol to put on the person and set them on fire.

You need psychological help.
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by sircrabo: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Simply put, You be Winshhh embarassed
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by aomine(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
MamaC0co:
I don't like attention, I always get wet when I see someone in extreme pain and I can orgasm if I'm the one inflicting the pain. I always look for gory pictures whenever I hear something bad. If I see a post on accidents, it only gets interesting when the graphic pictures are included. I'm extremely interested in knowing more about someone that bad things has happened to. Whenever I'm alone, Sinister things always cross my mind.
I find posts relating to suicide interesting.. maybe through electrocution or boiling in hot liquid or anything very harmful like that. Infact, I've watched a lot of horror movies, I just stopped watching them recently when they started becoming too fake and unrealistic. I've watched videos on how people are executed on YouTube, jungle Justice, rape, etc.

A good way for me to think is when I can induce the sad mood for myself. Or find something that will make me extremely sad.

I'm not comfortable with being too excited as I don't feel like myself or act like I'm in my right frame of mind, so I always find something that makes me sad. Usually listening to a music or just the instrumental and putting it on repeat. If that doesn't do, I survey posts on nairaland hunting for bad events etc till I'm satisfied.

Is this normal? Is anyone feeling the same way?
CAN WE MEET I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING

1 Like

Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by MamaC0co: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lalasticlala please help move to front-page, I need more views and opinions
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by StarFire08(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lee99:
Please leave us out of this saddened lifestyle sire.
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by Lee99: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
StarFire08:

Please leave us out of this saddened lifestyle sire.
wetin this one dey talk? undecided
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by StarFire08(f): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lee99:
wetin this one dey talk? undecided
You saying it's ogbanje that behaves that way is false.
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by fabidamilola(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Another banger
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
MamaC0co:
I Infact, I've watched a lot of horror movies, I just stopped watching them recently when they started becoming too fake and unrealistic.

This is reason why I believe what you posted. It’s true the quality has reduced. You must have really been binging on horror movies to satisfy your cravings for you to notice that.
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by TruthTella(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
MamaC0co:

You've heard about this before

When is your birthday
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by cristy149: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
YOU ARE A SADIST, and you need therapy.
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by MamaC0co: 12:25am On Jul 23, 2021
cristy149:
YOU ARE A SADIST, and you need therapy.

Is it bad? I've always been like this not that I grew into this state that I am.
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by Stupidquestions: 12:30am On Jul 23, 2021
U are normal. But don't kill Sha..cm
Re: Me In Short. Am I Normal? by gregyboy(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2021
The elders are even speechless just imagine u dey Bleep dis kind babe she will chindimalize you if u cum early kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Crush In The Bible? / What My Dad Told Me When I Was 15 And Heartbroken. / This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.