Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Most Decorated Footballer Of All Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Most Decorated Footballer Of All Time (550 Views)

Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / Top 10 Most Decorated Footballers In The World / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Decorated Footballer Of All Time by Lawretta123: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
The most decorated footballer of all time �� Dani Alves is leading Brazil at the Tokyo Olympics. �

Will 38-year-old Dani Alves add the Olympics Gold Medal to his collections? �

http://www./291458
#Tokyo2020 #TokyoOlympics

Re: The Most Decorated Footballer Of All Time by Elzakzaky: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
I m happy its not messi

1 Like

Re: The Most Decorated Footballer Of All Time by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Elzakzaky:
I m happy its not messi

May you not die of hate
Re: The Most Decorated Footballer Of All Time by Elzakzaky: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Harbiodun0122:

May you not die of hate
Amen
Re: The Most Decorated Footballer Of All Time by paulolee(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2021
well expected..a proven winner asif he attends winner chapel
Re: The Most Decorated Footballer Of All Time by paulolee(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Elzakzaky:
I m happy its not messi
and its not cr7 either because we for nor hear world about winning trophies in all parts of d world

(1) (Reply)

Japan's Olympic Organizers Lied About Weather, And Athletes Are Paying The Price / Tokyo 2020: Nigeria Guaranteed Medal As Oborodudu Reaches Wrestling Final / Eight Stars Missing As Eagles Train On Cape Verde’s Artificial Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.