Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

NYSC: Another Camp Is Opening Soon. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Another Camp Is Opening Soon. (1045 Views)

Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In NYSC Camp, Is This A Smart Move? (Photo) / Which NYSC Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria? / Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Another Camp Is Opening Soon. by legba1(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2011
NYSC camp will open again soon all across Nigeria. Be it June,July or September. The problem is I have my baby brother looking forward to that time with trepidation. The entire family is concerned about his likely state of service. We dont want/pray for the unfortunate "fate of destiny" that befell those ten corpers killed during the post election riot. Now the question. WILL YOU ALLOW YOUR WARD/CHILD SERVE IN THE NORTH AGAIN considering their barbaric nature of killing at will. am just scared. What is your opinion.
Re: NYSC: Another Camp Is Opening Soon. by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 13, 2011
corpers should serve in their state/zone. QED!
Re: NYSC: Another Camp Is Opening Soon. by fineboy200: 8:00pm On May 13, 2011
legba1:

NYSC camp will open again soon all across Nigeria. Be it June,July or September. The problem is I have my baby brother looking forward to that time with trepidation. The entire family is concerned about his likely state of service. We dont want/pray for the unfortunate "fate of destiny" that befell those ten corpers killed during the post election riot. Now the question. WILL YOU ALLOW YOUR WARD/CHILD SERVE IN THE NORTH AGAIN considering their barbaric nature of killing at will. am just scared. What is your opinion.

IF THE CORPERS WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE RISK, LET THEM BE. BUT I DONT THINK ANY CORPER IN HIS RIGHT SENSES WOULD LOVE HIS COUNTRY TO THE EXTENT OF SERVING IN A REGION OF BARBARIANS. I AM RIGHT NOW IN THE NORTH, BELIEVE YOU ME, THERRE ARE BARBARIANS STILL EXISTING IN OUR COUNTRY DESPITE THE REGION PRODUCING LEADERSHIP FOR 35 YEARS.

(1) (Reply)

On My First Day At The Orientation Camp... / How Do I Defer My Nysc Posting Till Febuary / Which State Is Best To Serve Based On This Statistics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.