Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Fashion Business World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fashion Business World (314 Views)

Take Notice Of This If You Are Into The Business World / Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria / Rupesh Sanghavi: A Business Leader With Thorough Knowledge Of The Business World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Business World by Perfectskills01(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
"The way I dress depends on how I feel. I never have to psych myself up. Usually it just feels like it works." —Rihanna

"Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live." —Gianni Versace
Re: Fashion Business World by Perfectskills01(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
This thread will be divided into 2 sections

1. Understanding Of Fashion
2. How To Make Money With Fashion

Making money is never easy in Nigeria . Low employment , high cost of living is dragging many to give up on life . Little have a means of survival capitalising on fashion.

Many are interested to go into fashion business but lacking the right knowledge to do so. If you follow this thread closely you will find a way to financial freedom through fashion.

People are fashion wise and sensitive, many business men capitalise on this platform and acquire fortune . Going into fashion business to achieve financial freedom is easy if you have a clue.

So, what's holding you back to acquire wealth in the country where many are making cool money against all odd . Are you willing to learn and become financial freed ? Then don't skip any part of this thread
Re: Fashion Business World by Perfectskills01(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
"What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language." —Miuccia Prada

"I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world." —Bette Midler

Many folks out there are willing to pay for what it takes to be in a good attire . Give them what they want to get what you want , this is one big secret to financial freedom.
Re: Fashion Business World by Mide3367: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Following
Re: Fashion Business World by Perfectskills01(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Vogue

Re: Fashion Business World by Perfectskills01(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Let's go into making money with fashion . Knowledge is the key to every business you want to venture into . Not just knowledge but the right knowledge.

3 Things to consider before going into fashion business

1. Your niche
2. Where to sell
3. How to sell

Your niche

A. Types of wear you want to sell
B. Marketing survey

Where to sell

A. Online
B. Offline
C . Online and offline

How to sell

A. Knowing trending fashion

B. Determine the amount you buy and the amount you want to sell

(1) (Reply)

Pitch For $1.5million Grant If You Are Into Agricultural Valuechain / For All Crypto Lovers, This Is The Best NFT Marketplace To Invest In 2021 / Agency Boosts Number Of MSMEs In Niger By 78,000 — DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.