Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/07/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/07/2021 (232 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/07/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/07/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 23RD JULY 2021

THEME: WHEN REVIVAL COMES I

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 23/07/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/07/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Friday, July 23, 2021)*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for not desiring the death of a sinner, but that a sinner should repent and turn unto You.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give as many who are yet to surrender their lives unto You the grace, to do so today, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace to obey all Your commandments, and to do Your perfect will, in this wicked and perverse generation, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to heed all Your warnings, so that I may not perish with those who are destined to perish, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of lukewarmness that has crept into my life, Your church and my nation, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, rekindle the fire of Your revival in my life, in my home, in Your church and in my nation, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let whatever sin and the devil have taken away/stolen from me and my family be divinely restored, hundredfolds, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let my latter end be more glorious and fruitful than my former; let me finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; let him finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Terri Savelle Foy: Don’t Shrink Your Dream! Enlarge Your Faith! / Christianity, My Take.. / Latest: Powerful Audio Messages Of Pastor Paul Enenche You Should Not Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.