Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... (85512 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Cross: "Posting Your Nude Video Was Never A Mistake" / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Bodexinvest: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Who is this guy?

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Babssoo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
crazygod:
Why does this guy keep referring to himself as a celebrity? undecided
I swear I no know who Dey celebrate am..
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by skywalker240(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
SatanTormentor:
are u alagwu?
Kid, now you're getting on my nerves
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
wwwihy:
"Truer words were never have been spoken."

Wether you like it or not....He is saying the truth

I bet to differ he's not saying the truth. It's not cubana's responsibility to fix schools or dilapidated structures. That's what the elected government was meant for.

Enough of all this sentimental talks on how rich folks should spend their money. Was he there when cubana was toiling Abuja to get jobs, people come into money and others want to decide how they should spend it based on what they percieve, what has he done for his own community in his capacity? That movie actor should go and sit down pls. This one no be talk.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Adakintroy: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nigerians attack the guy. And defended cubana.

Tb.Joshua just died not much was said about him because he was a real philanthropist.

All I can say about Nigerians is that they deserve where they are in life. Reality don't lie.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by hokafor(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
crazygod:
good question bro, but don't forget that many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Mitsurugi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Shameless adults.

I believe that SHEGE in the background is for you grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by HEAVEN4444: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
cubana need to take a leaf from ahmed musa

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by deandavid(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
crazygod:

A man who says, I am a king is no king....
Twin Lannister(GOT)
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by szato(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
In Cubana words I do the spending
U do the watching
U can't tell me what to use my money for
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by DAMN99: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Obi worked for his money alone and he will decide how to spend it.. your half baked opinion is just like a garbage since obi is not the govt chanel your energy to the local govt chairman.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Emmasnoop(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
The truth is better, he must not be the governor b4 he can assist his people..... No good school and water in his community according to the (AMEOBO).
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Loyalty2z(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Divoc19:
Even though I personally don't regard Uche, he is right on this one.
Is Obi Cubana the governor or local government chaian ??
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by nomenclature(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
This earthworm right here should be banned ...lalas
FutureIsFemale:
Shameless adults.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Ckonnet: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Shameless adults.

If you dont remove that chidinma poster you will receive a spiritual slap in 30mins time.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Imustnottalk: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Life

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Freemasonry: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
crazygod:
I tire ooo!
That’s to show you how much of an attention-seeker he is.
He badly wants to be popular, but instead of doing something noteworthy to attain fame, he’s either doing the dumbest things like wearing brassiere and claiming to be gay, or just clout-chasing on matters he should rather not talk about.

Uche Maduagwu is just a confused idiot.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by skywalker240(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
SatanTormentor:
are u johnpaul , yes or no
No am not
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by crackhouse(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nna mehn some people will die in their sleep because of obi cabana money.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by gift2xl: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Weed talk.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by samwillyco1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
If OBI MEN decides to handle this gay boy now in a language he will understand, people will be shouting justice for UCHE.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by PAWG(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Divoc19:
Even though I personally don't regard Uche, he is right on this one.

He’s not right. Obi doesn’t have to publicize the charitable works he has done. That mofo might never even have been to Oba to start with. Lastly, is Obi a public servant? Because he’s rich he should now shoulder the responsibility of the government? You don’t just wake up and tar roads like that.

I’m pretty sure he has done a lot for his community
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Hotstew(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
wwwihy:
"Truer words were never have been spoken."

Wether you like it or not....He is saying the truth

He’s his saying the nonsense. Is he the government?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Chiboto414: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oga onye gay ..you are very stupid.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Bianda24: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Yeye dey smell!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by ThuGGeR147: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Celebrity abi Yeyebrity grin grin grin
crazygod:
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Coun3MAN: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Shameless adults.
U no get shame & human sympathy, if at all what u are saying is true, can u compared life & that small hole call pussy? Try & human pls
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Success got a lot of haters.

Is he supposed to be the one to tar roads?

Only in a failed country like Nigeria would you see someone making such statement.

Imagine telling Bill gates to start tarring Roads in America.

Yes when ure very rich people and the community expects u to give back. Bill gates gives alot to the community more than tarring roads while Jeff bezos has been accused of not giving anything to the community or doing philanthropic work since becoming a major billionaire even b4 he became world’s richest.

That said how the stupid actor passed across the message was wrong. U can insult people for not giving back it’s not by force and some have planned such philanthropy for later.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Hassanmaye(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Shameless adults.
Remove this from the front page is disgusting
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Who said you are a Celeb sef..
Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Look Of Helen Prest-Ajayi 41 Years After Winning Former Miss Nigeria In 1979 / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video / Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.