Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:10 AM

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai (64069 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by WriterNig: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Super Eagles & former West Ham star, Emmanuel Emenike hangs out with his look-alike brother in Downtown, Dubai.

@emenike_9 posted;
Dubai with my big brother � @ebuka_emenike

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by WriterNig: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Bigredmachine: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wonderful... But Emenike still looks healthier than his brother, wetin I mean be say the cheek and face balance well and he fat pass junior brother own grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Teeyin(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
Resemblance too much...I no Sabi the real niggar self.but money good sha

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Bigredmachine: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Teeyin:
Resemblance too much...I no Sabi the real niggar self.but money good sha

The real nigga is the one with chain... The other one without chain is the follow up

30 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Teeyin(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bigredmachine:

The real nigga is the one with chain... The other one without chain is the follow up
great... thanks
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Seakay(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wow! Striking resemblance! But uncle stop lying o... That's ur younger brother jor.
Big brother ko... Ebuka ni cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by money121(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by weblord1900: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jahbless
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by CruiseMaster1: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Football age don make you call your junior your senior grin grin

I Sell Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Nationwide Delivery
Click On My Moniker/Name For Samples n Contact wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by slawormiir: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Ain't see no resemblance here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by DissTroy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
This and Flavour Nabania:

Married/dated on Miss Nigeria, broke up with them and move on the next Miss Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by YoungLionken(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
The already made men in the east don't talk about violence. Some of them have suffered, and so unwilling to witness anything relating to suffering.. Again..

But you see set awon "biafra till death" grin.. Let me stop..

One thing I learnt about Buhari is that; talk less, do more(in secret, catch them unaware)..

Nnamdu Kanu lured out of his hole like a rabbit from UK, down to Kenya,then to Nigeria like a blind mouse grin grin..

What about Sunday Igbowo? Caught and caged in Benin republic, like a bird grin grin..

Kudos to Emenike BTW,they actually look identical smiley...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Wats up niggaaaar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by pepetua(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
That's awesome
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Kilishihunter: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nothing like DNA testing
This one na confirm

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Naturalobserver(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Seakay:
Wow! Striking resemblance! But uncle stop lying o... That's ur younger brother jor.
Big brother ko... Ebuka ni cheesy
Person own brother again?

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
I don't see the resemblance except for the eyes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Naturalobserver(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Naturalobserver:

Person own brother again?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Mikelarteta(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Who is the real Emenike among the 2?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by AntiSimp: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
What's the relevance of this pics to Nigerias problem
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by tenpipsperday: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ishilove:
I don't see the resemblance except for the eyes

Me too

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Elock1: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
shocked
Which one be emenike among the 2

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by AMINDA: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ok

See the most beautiful state university in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UhW_PLYv70

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by wunmi590(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
kiss shocked

For that time ehn, nah this type of resemblance them Oluwole always like to do Visa for cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Ciscogod(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bigredmachine:

You cant make Heaven with this comment
Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Thanks Emenike for all you did for our darling nation.
Thanks for making our darling nation proud out there.
God bless you and your bro.
Handsome Bobo.

God bless the Emenikes.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by Manigie: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
See as Dem resemble. Which one of them come be the Emenike wey person dey watch for TV sef?😁😁

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai by enyen(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) / Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car / Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.