Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (78585 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Jiyke(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2021
Citygal:
How can a 23 year old man miss his way home? shocked Did he go to another country to buy the rice?

Werey ran away and came back claiming he missed road.
Ah swear, the story weak me
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Wickedfact: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2021
SEGLIZ:

he is now married with three children, four grandchildren.

also uses facebook, came back wearing a blue suit.

only challenge here is, him not returning with the rice from way back 1974.

He used the money for rice to do wedding and buy blue suit. angry

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by OssyMalik: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2021
PacAmaru:
See wahala.
I hope een carry the rice come back sha

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2021
How does a 23 years old not find his way back home? undecided
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Jiyke(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2021
arixona:

This story doesn't add up ...so I can be sent to buy rice here in aba and then find myself in Lagos by foot....Mehnnn Kenyans sha...I guess he was running cos e be like say dem Sabi run
Talking of his age when he disappeared,23....all I can say is that the man japa go find Congo kpekus
Prodigal son
So, after, u found urself in Lagos, u would decide to stay there and no effort to come back, like u cannot remember ur ABA address again, nothing nothing. 47years later, u come recognize ur cousin face via FB photo.
You now tell us that u lost.
The story funny, ah swear

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Jiyke(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Wittyduchess:
How does a 23 years old not find his way back home? undecided
Na waiting I still dey reason here o
But he remembered his cousin's face after 47years.

Kenyans they tory o

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2021
Jiyke:

Na waiting I still dey reason here o
But he remembered his cousin's face after 47years.

Kenyans they tory o
The guy never talk the real truth.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by wallarwallar(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2021
Idamond:
how him take miss nah.

he just decided not to return and he intensionally ran

Unno dey read ni.. 1974 .. I know dat kind thing cant happen in dis Era of technology bt 1974
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by SEGLIZ: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

He used the money for rice to do wedding and buy blue suit. angry

case closed.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by harmony75: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2021
All these African countries with their strange news hope he went rice farming for those 46years!?!?
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by olusegxz: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2021
Fake news. How can a 23 year not know his address, his name, surname, locality to ask any one that yo I'm lost but I live here and here. Liar liar pants on fire.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by harmony75: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

Ordinary rice o. If na beans nko, na 600 years e go use be that.
omg lolz ���

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by donbaba77: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=CharisEleos post=103986353] grin

I watched a similar real life documentary where an American man left home for a meeting in his office and never came back.
All efforts from the wife to get him on phone proved abortive. She even made a report at the station and a search team was sent out in search of him. Still no trace of him.

It was years after, a family friend saw this man in a far away country working in the office she went to see someone.
She went to him and asked him what happened and man said he didn't know how he found himself in that country but when he couldn't find his way back, decided to settle there.

The wife was called. she came to take the man back but he refused. The woman "jejely" came back while the man continued his life there.[hmmmmm, Linus opkara]
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by donbaba77: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=donbaba77 post=104002970][/quote]hmmm,linus
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by frog12: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2021
the STORY get many K LEGS..

HE no one meet him family. how can a 23 year old man get missing at that TIME grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by stanisbaratheon: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2021
He took the rice money as transport fare to follow his chick.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Dogi1(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
How long will he spend when he will be asked to go and buy IRON BEANS?

Na wa oooooooooh. Make una free the man na
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Austinoiz(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2021
Went to buy and came back with Children. Free me abeg, baba follow kpekus japa. One Congo woman go don chain em preek
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
You leave the rice wey dem send you go dey select beans for Nairobi.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Elidrisy20: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
The same thing happened in kano couple of weeks ago.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by RillJ(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
He never went missing but decided to abandon the family for that period.

At 23, he was aware of his family name and the town he grew up and lived in. He got a job somewhere got married but still didnt know where he came from?

Make the bros talk wetin really happened biko.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Henon: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kenyans are naturalky daft. How can a 23yr old, a full grown man lost his way back home? Does it mean he doesn't know name of his village because i doubt they have streets in that jungle. So he didn't see anyone to ask for direction. All of them are fools.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Elidrisy20: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
How the money take lost @ the first place? He came back with out a rice,Hope say he carry enough money come
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Bellotelli: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
He should be chased back to wherever he can from unless he return with the rice or the value of the money today... Nonsense... How can a 23 year old man lost his way for 47 freaking years
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by damiloladuke: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
OK
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Ormbaloosu: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dude bin spend the money by sweet things and use the change to japa go city go hustle for the fear of im mama koboko. Welcome home Las las Mwaura
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by mydivinely: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
He reportedly lost his way in the process, only to find himself in Nairobi with no money and no kin to turn to as he found that his brothers who stayed in the city had also moved.
WHAT FIGURE OF SPEECH IS THIS?
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Dagrace01(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
I pray for the safe return of my Facebook friend from Kenya too..
His name on Facebook is Peter Gooner Poldosky, he has been missing for almost 10 years now..
Even if na dis controversial news bring am back, I no mind.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by davibid: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
7victor:
In this life,there is nothing that you think of that has not happened.

God created this life in such a way that anything you can imagine is already happening or has already happened.

That is why I am not surprised to hear news like this.

The Bible says there’s nothing new under the sun...
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Pilopher: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
I buy bitcoin in bulk, and all gift cards.
Best rate and fastest pay out!
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=donbaba77 post=104002970][/quote]

Search for the story on YouTube and you'll find it there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby? / Family Problems About Remarrying / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.