Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) (62073 Views)

Storm Isaias Batters US East Coast Causing Rare Tornadoes, Floods & Fires (Pics) / US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured / Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by macjireh: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bacteriologist:

There's no evidence that a global flood existed.

That said, this flooding is just one city in China. Do you know how much water it would take to flood the entire earth? Including deserts, valleys and locations way above sea level lol.

It is ridiculous to even think of the entire earth going under water. Just because of rain that fell over a month and 10 days.

Not to even talk about the fact that archaeologists, geologists and other earth scientists have no evidence whatsoever to support the claim.

Think about it.
pls try to use google b4 displaying cheap ignorance in public... d remains of Noah's arc are in Turkey

https://www.foxnews.com/science/noahs-ark-buried-in-turkish-mountains-as-experts-say-3d-scans-will-prove-biblical-ships-existence
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by freshalien: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chuvin22:
If this was in Nigeria, Imagine texting your will and banking card pin to next of kin then you survived the flood only to meet your next of kin doing dorime ameno. undecided

This is the look I would have on my face
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by wealthyhenry(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lamanii22:

Correct... This really is the true gospel... Do you perhaps attend saints community?

Thank you sir.

No I dont. Christ Embassy.

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Judybash93(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
ucheemmadu18:
This is terrifying. Global warming is here! We failed our planet. China seems to under report deaths with everything. Like with Covid-19. One day they just shut off the numbers. It would be impossible, I repeat, IMPOSSIBLE to turn off the covid death rate. They have some serious transparency issues

Cold orijin for you my g.. You know the thing

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Lamanii22(f): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Thank you sir.

No I dont. Christ Embassy.

Saints comm pastor came from christ embassy too...
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by wealthyhenry(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lamanii22:

Saints comm pastor came from christ embassy too...

Oh is that so? Okay then.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Goalnaldo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
9jayes:
Every country with him problem
I swear!! I saw in arise tv yesterday of a USA City that recorded three mass shootings in 6 hrs.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by simplesearch: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Maybe u mean another God

This particular god that this guy preaches is a sadist

If you're not a demon then you're most certainly an apostate. Ether way I shudder to think of your spiritual state especially to the extent you have denigrated in your rebellion and bitterness against the God I know you knew exist, but not willing to acknowledge. Perhaps because you do not want to be accountable to any for your misdeed or waywardness after death. In any-case while preparing yourself to take all the judgement for eternity that even devil himself would dare to reform if he had a chance of escape; my counsel to you is to thread softly, for even in madness there is caution, that is why you would hardly see a mad walk in the fire despite the state of emptiness of their mind.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by UncommonLogic: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=103985553]Everyone called Noah Crazy, Foolish and all sort of Names until it started Raining and raining and raining.

Another Noah is Here, warning the People and Nations in what is Coming!
Warning! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!
Folks Repent now and cry out to GOD for Mercy because the GREAT MAN above is upset with the evils, Abominations and Wickedness in this Generation.

What is Happening now is Ice cream and Pizza compared to what is Coming..
Escape for your life!
The only way of Escape to Run to JESUS Christ. There is no other way..
[/quote][/s]

Always posting trash. Pls borrow or buy some sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Bacteriologist(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

What kind of evidence do you need?

Let's start with some real, documented, or demonstrable evidence.

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Bacteriologist(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

The same water you just talked about, where did it come from?

Erm...Idk...But thanks to scientists, we know how water is formed: a reaction of hydrogen and oxygen. And as a byproduct of a myriad of other reactions. E.g Neutralisation reactions.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Bacteriologist(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
macjireh:

pls try to use google b4 displaying cheap ignorance in public... d remains of Noah's arc are in Turkey

https://www.foxnews.com/science/noahs-ark-buried-in-turkish-mountains-as-experts-say-3d-scans-will-prove-biblical-ships-existence

Lol you're the one who just disgraced yourself in public. First, the boat hasn't even been pulled out for examination.

Second, why were there no animal fossils in or around the area. After all, every possible animal species were on that boat? Lool

Besides, if the link there is what you actually posted as evidence. Then you have no idea what evidence means. Read the actual article you cited.

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by baralatie(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Goalnaldo:
I swear!! I saw in arise tv yesterday of a USA City that recorded three mass shootings in 6 hrs.
Ehn
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Let's start with some real, documented, or demonstrable evidence.
THE HOLY BIBLE.

Well, “How is that an evidence? Anybody can make up anything in their head and decide to document it” yeah?

Well again, why would anyone or in this case (different people over so many years) make up different stories and ideas that don't contradict each other, document them and claim that it is true? Did they all have some sort of “illness” that made them do that?
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Erm...Idk...But thanks to scientists, we know how water is formed: a reaction of hydrogen and oxygen. And as a byproduct of a myriad of other reactions. E.g Neutralisation reactions.
So what makes you think that there can't be multiple reactions of hydrogen and oxygen molecules, along side a myriad of other reactions that would yield a massive amount of water capable of flooding the entire earth?
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by morakakin(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Not funny,if you experience floods that will Bleep all your property, your home and make your family uncomfortable you no go laugh.no human feels for others, thats not cool
Folabifreeman:
Small flood and these ones are complaining.

Let them go to Oke Aro in ogun state
grin grin
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by jaxxy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Commentor:
Dem don chop all the money for flood prevention.

Tinubu sef.

Atleast theirs is not due to poor drainage. Here small rain everywhere na swimming pool. Bt we will always look for reasons to justify our nuisance, corruption and ineptitude. undecided
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Onemanthing: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

U are a very funny person

What have we done for this your god self cos I don't really see how our sins affect him

Or is he having a complex

He wants to destroy us yet he keep allowing new babies to arrive?

What a confused god u serve bro

Destroy us for what exactly

For what his nigga Satan singlehandedly caused under his nose

If these things are already destined to happen, then what's the point of praying?

Your god has been keeping malice with Satan for aeons but bent on killing us innocent people, he don't save kids from kidnappers, from terrorists etc

Why can't the dude just resign and let Satan do his tenure, if this is the best he can do, it's obviously worst

Abegii
I personally don't need your god and he don't scare me at all
grin[quote author=illicit post=104002788]
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by macjireh: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Lol you're the one who just disgraced yourself in public. First, the boat hasn't even been pulled out for examination.

Second, why were there no animal fossils in or around the area. After all, every possible animal species were on that boat? Lool

Besides, if the link there is what you actually posted as evidence. Then you have no idea what evidence means. Read the actual article you cited.
hope u saw D's part under d write up...I don't think u do

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
MSRA:

Bros...I fear who no fear you oooo because e be like say e no get anybody wey u fear. You no fear God no fear satan....baba me I fear u o.

Anyway sha, na Yonda everybody go know how far.

You still have fears? You never start life be that. Sorry.
Religion is all LIES. undecided

2 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
macjireh:

You dey argue with that mofo. Lol. You get energy!
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
wellmax:
...and some people still doubt that God destroyed the earth one time with a flood. 40 days flood oo.

This one I just for a day and it's like this.

Lol. How did you pass elementary?
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Everyone called Noah Crazy, Foolish and all sort of Names until it started Raining and raining and raining.

Another Noah is Here, warning the People and Nations in what is Coming!
Warning! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!
Folks Repent now and cry out to GOD for Mercy because the GREAT MAN above is upset with the evils, Abominations and Wickedness in this Generation.

What is Happening now is Ice cream and Pizza compared to what is Coming..
Escape for your life!
The only way of Escape to Run to JESUS Christ. There is no other way..

This one is boldly ignorant and foolish on this forum. The number of likes his post rakes in reflects the statistics for percentage of ignorant and ill-educated people we have in this country/part of the world. Spits*

3 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
simplesearch:

If you're not a demon then you're most certainly an apostate. Ether way I shudder to think of your spiritual state especially to the extent you have denigrated in your rebellion and bitterness against the God I know you knew exist, but not willing to acknowledge. Perhaps because you do not want to be accountable to any for your misdeed or waywardness after death. In any-case while preparing yourself to take all the judgement for eternity that even devil himself would dare to reform if he had a chance of escape; my counsel to you is to thread softly, for even in madness there is caution, that is why you would hardly see a mad walk in the fire despite the state of emptiness of their mind.

U must be born this morning, I have seen mad people do worse than walk in fire

How do you define a demon

If you assume that your god wants to destroy you and other innocent people, then you are worse than demons

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
macjireh:

scientists will soon be dumbfounded and will seek God for solutions

Lol, even your god doesn't even have any solution to life's problems. People died of ordinary headaches and malaria for so long untill scientists figured it out. Of course, without your god.

4 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

What have we done for this your god self cos I don't really see how our sins affect him

If these things are already destined to happen, then what's the point of praying?

Your god has been keeping malice with Satan for aeons but bent on killing us innocent people, he don't save kids from kidnappers, from terrorists etc

Why can't the dude just resign and let Satan do his tenure, if this is the best he can do, it's obviously worst

Abegii
Very soon, you will see that God in action
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by unanonso(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Abegii

Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

You better be scared because this kind of fear could save your life.

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
unanonso:

Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

You better be scared because this kind of fear could save your life.

God is my witness, I ain't scared of your god, one bit

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Batam:

Very soon, you will see that God in action

Your god ain't got no action abegi
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

U have said nothing

Yes, that's what the devil makes you feel. You dodn't own your own life. Just as you never knew how you came into this world, you have no power to retain your life on the day of your departure. That day, the owner will do as He pleases. Acknowledging God's sovereignty over your soul isn't by force. You make a choice. One day, your choice would make you. That time, there shall be no helper. Eternity isn't a joke.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

Yes, that's what the devil makes you feel. You dodn't own your own life. Just as you never knew how you came into this world, you have no power to retain your life on the day of your departure. That day, the owner will do as He pleases. Acknowledging God's sovereignty over your soul isn't by force. You make a choice. One day, your choice would make you. That time, there shall be no helper. Eternity isn't a joke.

U and ur god still dont scare me despite all your threats

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

U and ur god still dont scare me despite all your threats

No. These are no threats. They're the plain truth, except you can confidently state that you have full control over your life. I only reminded you that it's not yours.

A day comes when you'll be in a terrible dream in which you'll never wake up. On that day, say it again that God means nothing to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) / ''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.