Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud (48351 Views)

PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by ifiokjohn(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Commentor:

Why the lies?

You are Ipob.

It is always the failures in society that join Ipob.

Till date, we are yet to see any accomplished individual in Nigeria or abroad claiming to be IPOB.

Only the bastards that join.
The new ipob leader Ekpa is an accomplished individual abroad. He is part and parcel of the finnish millitary.
They're others people who support BIAFRA and live abroad. That's why they also donate to the causes of BIAFRA.

By the way, Your country is a shithole with w terrorist govt in power. How are you trying to solve that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by ifiokjohn(m): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
distributeinc:

Oga go sleep, this is not fact... nonsense. Give me facts, not nonsense...my point is you people have nothing in your states, if you are leaving for biafra, uproot the house na, oloshi grin

It's easy to be ibo, go and start living in biafra states, no need to announce here, bloody Ipobian grin
El Rufai was minister of Abuja and being minister of Abuja afforded him all the facts he needs.
So bro talk another thing.
Is igboland not BIAFRA state?
NIGERIA is just a creation of Britain and I'm pretty sure it won't lass 50 years.. I stake my life on that

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Sadisbala(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2021
moufan:
Majority of ipob supporters are fraudsters, bunch of idiotiic moronss who can't think and reason for themselves.they've been scammed by a lunatiic clown posing as a delusional leader.
Buhari should deal with the clown called kanu thoroughly
How you say this gibberish and sleep at night - and you want one Nigeria, because Nigeria favors you,and when we talk you call us names - we are not the aggressors here - Igbos are not the tribe that is slaughtering indigenous Nigerians with AK-47 -Northern Nigeria out of 15 viable states in Nigeria only 4 viable states from the north ( states that can survive independently the south have 11 viable states - The south produces 80% of Nigeria GDP annually, so go and figure you fulani parasite- morons like you will like your idiotic comment .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Yankee101: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2021
Who go gree add their names and be termed fraud internationally?
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by moufan: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2021
9jah:

How you say this gibberish and sleep at night - and you want one Nigeria, because Nigeria favors you,and when we talk you call us names - we are not the aggressors here - Igbos are not the tribe that is slaughtering indigenous Nigerians with AK-47 -Northern Nigeria out of 15 viable states in Nigeria only 4 viable states from the north ( states that can survive independently the south have 11 viable states - The south produces 80% of Nigeria GDP annually, so go and figure you fulani parasite- morons like you will like your idiotic comment .
you're a bastarrd,I don't argue with idiotiic moroniic terrorist who supports the killing of security forces and I've come to realize majority of ipob delusional supporters are senseless and completely braindead. So bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Falomo211(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Monthly dues for Wetin na

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by hansomb: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, another day another problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by June12Buhari(f): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2021
Only those with brains will see the hand work of the Nigerian government and their DSS trying everything undercover to cripple the activities of ESN by sending money to their IPOB account as donors and turning around to cry fraud just to discredit them before the bank thereby crippling the activities of the ESN since the banning of cryptocurrency didn't give them the result they wanted. All hail the fish brain DSS and zoo government. We're wiser now and ahead of you guys.... continue

We rise!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 23, 2021
FAKE NEWs!
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2021
moufan:
you're a bastarrd,I don't argue with idiotiic moroniic terrorist who supports the killing of security forces and I've come to realize majority of ipob delusional supporters are senseless and completely braindead. So bye
I no do again nah by force -You no like us let us go now -The arrangement Nigeria favor you -E no favor us -Na by force .If person no wan marry again nah by force -We want a divorce-Capital of poverty -Terrorist government-Kidnappers -Rapist -Lawlessness -Dirty country -Let us go -We want a referendum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by officialfoodie: 1:06am On Jul 23, 2021
Fake news, you wish so much you now sound desperately stupid. Go and fight terrorists in your region before you run mad because of IPOB

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Halle000: 1:42am On Jul 23, 2021
The Founder Of Winners Church Has Replied To The Reason Why He Sacked His Pastor In His Ministries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBWhuX1LzB4
Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by FakeUnity: 1:45am On Jul 23, 2021
NL mods don remove my first comment come push fake news for front page.
grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Abujason: 1:56am On Jul 23, 2021
SO SAD TO READ COMMENTS FROM SO MANY OF THESE USELESS ILLITERATES. IPOB ACCOUNT IN USA FROZEN YET NO MENTION OF THE USA SOURCE OF THE NEWS OR THE BANK INVOLVED. HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE PEOPLE. ALL OF YOU WILL DIE ONE BY ONE FROM YOUR OBSESSION WITH IGBO OR BIAFRAN MATTERS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Handsum64: 1:58am On Jul 23, 2021
It's not only the account that is fraudulent

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Abujason: 2:05am On Jul 23, 2021
moufan:

You don’t support those who are not too concerned about the killings of terrorist security personnel but you are ok with Buhari and those same terrorists and their allies Bokoharam, herdsmen and ISWAP killing innocent men, women and children across the country. You are bereft of any atom of common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Arnoldo(m): 2:11am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are.If a story doesn't feed their ego they'll quickly brand is as fake....But Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is

They have started with their early crying..useless set of people, criminals and products of pre-marital sex

Kanu and Sunday are yet to see the humiliation of their life they'll die and rot in prison on earth and hell after death

People will come online and make deceitful stories to make criminals appear like saints...Delusional grandeur is when people believe their own lies

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB didn’t see anything wrong in the Murder and beheading of Police, destruction of properties and treason and were even defending the murders. Can you now understand how deeply doomed they are?

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got very soon

I'm waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to deny having anything to do with ESN IPOB because they are hypocrites and can deny anything that doesnt favour them.
if you are tired of living why not commit suicide and stop disturbing us with your polluted air you breath out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 23, 2021
moufan:
No point !No facts!! Just emotional gibberish from a tribe of invaders (boko haram ) No western education-I wonder why ,your still using western products ,to say nonsense- You go with emotions and religion no facts like seven virgins in heaven � -You cant let us go because Fulanis are parasites - Iam not surprised.But this time ,youve bitten more than you can chew- Terrorists -Jihadist -Dirty -nasty -normads -You guys are not even indigenous to Nigeria -Cursing mayhem -You can have your caliphate ,but not with our resources -Go practice your extremists islam ideologies ,and cut off your people hands ,and legs barbaric normads -We want a referendum -We want to go. Very soon the Arewa's (Hausas will push you Fulanis out of Arewa land, aswell ,because you guys are slaughtering them too -We can never fold our hands, and do nothing -We know the government and our politicians, and most of our elites. are working for scrubs because these terrorists government believe in obedience or bullets - this is a terrorists government -We gonna deal with our politicians and elites later thats a family matter -You can jail Kanu and Igboho but we wont just lay down, conquered without a fight -We need restructuring -we need a referendum-
#Biafra
#Oduduwa

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by InvertedHammer: 2:39am On Jul 23, 2021
/
It happens all the time. Someone may carry a transaction to implicate the account. The bank will require additional documentation. That's all.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by ReppingNaija: 2:48am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Idiko1: 3:18am On Jul 23, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

An account belonging to the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB in the United States of America has been shutdown following concerns of suspected fraud.

POLITICS NIGERIA learned that the said account served as a central account for members to pay their monthly dues and contributions to the Eastern Security Network (ESN).

A statement by the head of IPOB directorate, Chika Edoziem revealed that the legal department of the group has directed that another account should be open to serve the same purpose.

Edoziem said that that the group received a report from the bank that some yet to be determined persons reported that they were operating a fraudulent account and subsequently requested that it should be closed down.

Although the group said it is yet to determine those who originated the fraud report, but noted that a new account has been directed by Kanu, through the legal department to be opened.

Edoziem also revealed that the Bank ordered for the account to be shut down over fraud.

The statement read in part: “Following a report to the bank by yet to be identified persons that this account is fraudulent, the bank requested that the account be closed,”.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-ipob-in-trouble-as-us-bank-account-gets-shut-down-over-fraud/

The above post reeks of idiocy. Only ignorant fellows will react kindly to it. In USA, things are done in a civilized and human form. If a bank account is used for fraudulent purpose, the account cannot be simply closed without arrest.

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Telekinetic: 3:52am On Jul 23, 2021
I shake my damn head... This Nigger area is going under everyday but all the cow variants of Buhari will always be here c.ock in hand masturbating and ejaculating over anything MNK and IPOB... Most of them have their mothers in idp camps in the North being oversexed over small plates of watery beans... Most of their godforsaken children are always kidnapped and oversexed over ransoms but no... Let’s come to Nairaland and do a group orgy over MNK and ipob

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 23, 2021
It has all been said. D money dem dey use by Fendi LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 23, 2021
IGBO: The Igbos are well known for their business acumen. I strongly believe that if Biafra (IPOB) should successfully breakout, its economy would end up rivalling that of Nigeria nonetheless for deeper reasons. In spite of their relative relegation, Igbos are generally less impoverished than other major tribes. You are more likely to find a Hausa gateman, Ibibio houseboy AND Yoruba menial worker than you would find an Igboman in any of these jobs. You'd rather find them in the market trading. Let's examine some of their achievements.

They've produced notable people such as iconic writers Chinua Achebe and Chimamanda, and philanthropist Tony Elumelu. Innosson Motors is the first indigenous car manufacturer in Nigeria and is owned by an Igbo billionaire. Onitsha, an Igbo city across River Niger from Asaba, is a renowned trading hub in Nigeria. Aba, another Igbo city, is like the China of Nigeria in terms of consumer goods production. Not even Lagos has that title. Enugu, Nnewi, etc. are other testimonies to the economic potential of the Ndigbo (Igbo nation). Thus, collectively, the Igbos command a great deal of wealth. Too bad the Nigerian government is messed up!

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 23, 2021
Telekinetic:
I shake my damn head... This Nigger area is going under everyday but all the cow variants of Buhari will always be here c.ock in hand masturbating and ejaculating over anything MNK and IPOB... Most of them have their mothers in idp camps in the North being oversexed over small plates of watery beans... Most of their godforsaken children are always kidnapped and oversexed over ransoms but no... Let’s come to Nairaland and do a group orgy over MNK and ipob

Eyyyyaaaaa at least the people no stupid enough to use their own money to fund another man’s criminal lifestyle. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Maski87: 3:55am On Jul 23, 2021
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS AND FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by Telekinetic: 3:57am On Jul 23, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Eyyyyaaaaa at least the people no stupid enough to use their own money to fund another man’s criminal lifestyle. It is well.
You mean the same cow variants that travel all the way to Mecca on govt funds to ‘stone the devil’... I shake my damn head but I will not slam it on the ground

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud by kayusely70(m): 3:57am On Jul 23, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
It happens all the time. Someone may carry a transaction to implicate the account. The bank will require additional documentation. That's all.

/
You've spoken very well and with sense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri / Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.