Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pls I Need Herbal Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need Herbal Help (189 Views)

Pls I Need Herbal Help / I Need Herbal Solution For Stopping Vomiting In Children. / Pls I Need Herbal Remedies For Itching Caused By Toilet Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Herbal Help by GoodIsGod: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dear friends,

I used to be an active member of NL.
I purposely opened this moniker and thread to seek for herbal help.

I was diagnosed to be hypertensive few years back but all this while. I have been using drugs once in a while because there were times that my blood pressure was normal.
Recently it has been so worrying that I take drugs every day. If I don't take it in a day, by afternoon or evening I start seeing the symptoms.

Three days ago it shot up to 170/100

Please I don't want to live on drugs all my life. Help me if you have a knowledge of some herbs

I must say I have tried some herbs and they didn't work.

Guava leaves
Sandpaper leaves
Garlic
Tumeric
Ginger
Bitter leaves
And moringa .

Please help me with a curative herbal you know thanks
Re: Pls I Need Herbal Help by Ynix(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Continue your taking of those things, but reduce your take of processed food, starchy food, fat and oil

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Herbal Help by GoodIsGod: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ynix:
Continue your taking of those things, but reduce your take of processed food, starchy food, fat and oil

Thanks

Thanks I am even thinking of turning vegetarian but e no easy. Eating only fruits day and night is not easy for me.
Re: Pls I Need Herbal Help by Shellsploit: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
God will heal you.
Re: Pls I Need Herbal Help by Ynix(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Thanks

Thanks I am even thinking of turning vegetarian but e no easy. Eating only fruits day and night is not easy for me.
That is not it actually, you will still take carbohydrates and others but it will be cultured
Chat me up, I will link you with someone who can help you out in best ways of managing this issue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Look For When Buying A Tibetan Singing Bowl? / Honey And Cinnamon Health Benefits That You Did'nt Know / Natural Body Enhancers For Bigger Butts, Bigger Breast And Beautiful Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.