Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) (83166 Views)

Sperm Washout: ANDREWS LIVER SALT And The Shenanigans Of Some Nigerian Girls / Matured Mind Pls Does Andrew Liver Salt And Becham Apiclox Prevent Pregnancy / Can Andrew Liver Salt Wash Away Sperm After Three Days Of Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by guy222: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2021
Blame it on nigerian's girls and some olosho, soon salt will follow, if you know you know, let me take permission from mosdi first befor i will say something.
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2021
Springboot:
This is the most ridiculous post I've seen on nairaland, whoever put this on the home page is sure an illiterate. seun can you educate your moderators please, how can you compare gala, sardine etc to a medication like ALS? That's a single dose, are they suppose to give you overdose because you want quantity? Oh I pity the youths of today.

Sadly or unfortunately, most Nigerians now see Andrew's Liver salt as a routine drink than a laxative drug. It has become one of the most abused medications even among the health community. Such a shame.
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Limassol(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Bought it a couple of days ago, though i notice the reduction in size but never mind, my hope was me to get a relief from the ache in my stomach and the salt did just that.
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by BigBen23(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2021
angry
angry
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by angelfallz(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2021
If you go through my comment you would see where I said, "other factors"

When you're not earning enough dollars through exportation but you're spending more dollars through importation it is bound to cause the naira to depreciate.

Please note that when an importer wants to import something, that importer has to exchange his naira for dollars. Too much importation has left us with too much naira and few dollars.
There are also other factors involved, like inflation.

Elsueno:

Mr man stop using the oil price excuse, when dis administration came it was around 30$ per barrel, it's currently over 70$ currently. Based on ur excuse for incompetence, isn't things supposed to be cheaper or at least maintain the old standard.

U think collecting loans upandan has no consequence ne ?
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
One boy made comment about high population rate and I read many counter comments even admin banned the person and deleted his post. But the traces are there. This is to show that many dont realise he is saying the truth, and it will be too late when they will realise it. Lagos only was over 21 million like 4 years ago. Now, heaven knows the new population. Yet, most females have 4 children and above. It keep growing exponentially. The pressure on amenities and infrastructure is extremely high. Also, crime rate increases cos people must survive.

Obasanjo has come out to talk about it. Hmmm

Just too sad.

Don't stress yourself, I saw the guy comment as well. It's only people who doesn't understand how the black race was programmed will be at loggerheads with them. They will keep wailing Buhari this Buhari that, 90% of them are Worst, Senseless & Ruthless than Buhari. I'll keep on saying It, Nigeria Is the Worst nation on earth.....

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Angelfrost(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2021
Adedapo57:
even Buhari and him senators no born 2pikin

I don't quite get you...

Are Buhari and his senators on the same financial and economic class/level as the average Nigerian??! What is your point exactly??!
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

A typical Nigerian (let me desist from stereotyping) will keep reproducing if one gender (Male or female, especially the latter) is more than the other. E.g Couples continuing to procreate if they have 2 or 3 girls and no boys even when resources to raise the offspring are terribly limited.

This is the stupidity and idiocy of the average Nigerian and African!!!
that's true.

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by JordanMichael(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2021
grin
Flahyuq:

Be like dem don collect bread from dz one give am coconut....pele
No vent anger on on top wrong people
Even ur father born 8pikin,u are d 6th
I know u that well....chill abeg grin
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by majamajic(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I'll blame that one Buhari and his incompetencies

First blame tinubu before Buhari , he was the one that brought in Buhari 2015 , still stamp him in again in 2019

So blame tinubu first !
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Handsum64: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I'll blame that one Buhari and his incompetencies
These PDP apologists should learn to keep their frustrations of defeats in check especially in a public place
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by ReppingNaija: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Oshokalo:
[s]true high population has nothing to do with bad economy,if not Asians will be the poorest[/s]

Okay so why did China later Implemented birth control?? Go and collect your school fees back, That's If you went to school though. Your school taught you nothing reasonable, You were scammed. You lack education.....
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Limassol(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

Minus the needless insults, he is perfectly on point... Nigeria and Africa need to put a check on this population thing! It is a huge disaster already happening.
bro the problem alot of poor people are bringing children they can't afford which leads to a cycle of generational poverty.

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

A typical Nigerian (let me desist from stereotyping) will keep reproducing if one gender (Male or female, especially the latter) is more than the other. E.g Couples continuing to procreate if they have 2 or 3 girls and no boys even when resources to raise the offspring are terribly limited.

This is the stupidity and idiocy of the average Nigerian and African!!!

Wait until you see a supposed educated professor Indulging In this Stupidity as well. The level of Stupidity & Ignorance In Nigeria Is second to none In the World. Imagine a Small State Lagos with Population of about "30 Million" To call this madness Is an understatement. Meanwhile That's the Overall Population of a Sane Nation with times two of Nigeria Geographical Area.....
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by bigtt76(f): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Did the quantity change? I believe they just reduced the packaging because before almost half of the packet was empty and you could shake the powder inside with sound, with this, I'm sure it filled up the pack and remains the same quantity and quality

nairavsdollars:
From Gala to Titus Sardines and now Andrews Liver Salt, why is everything getting smaller
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2021
Limassol:
bro the problem alot of poor people are bringing children they can't afford which leads to a cycle of generational poverty.

I am telling you boss... Many middle class earners have put themselves and their innocent kids into a pathetic position all because of a silly refusal to do family planning. Like, should we even be teaching grown ass educated people family planning or planned parenthood in this day and age??!

Nigerians make me ashamed some times!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Angelfrost(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Wait until you see a supposed educated professor Indulging In this Stupidity as well. The level of Stupidity & Ignorance In Nigeria Is second to none In the World. Imagine a Small State Lagos with Population of about "30 Million" To call this madness Is an understatement. Meanwhile That's the Overall Population of a Sane Nation with times two of Nigeria Geographical Area.....

It is beyond madness o...

I look at Lagos state and wonder how that state can ever become normal and livable with the constantly ballooning population stacked against a barely improving economy and infrastructural development. Same thing in a lot of states across the federation.

Do we even need to tell educated people to do family planning and limit child-bearing to the level of their income in this day and age??! It's a shame really!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by proxillin(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2021
Gorillakiller25:

GOATandYAMtheory
I remember back in when you campaign vigorously against Jonathan. Back then your ass was everywhere.
The bad economy has nothing to do with population, rather bad economic policies

Stop pretending to be an illiterate

as if dubai qatar saudi who have multiple wives are not better than most european christian countries promoting gay.

shebi gay is to curb population explosion, but these gay countries are still not richer than UAE and Qatar..lolz
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by olaridwan(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2021
12.5kg gas is now 6k
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
From Gala to Titus Sardines and now Andrews Liver Salt, why is everything getting smaller

Nigeria has been moving in reverse gear since after yaradua now. undecided

This is after the small forward improvements during obasanjo and yaradua. Bt right from 1960 it has mostly been in reverse gear.
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by gbengaadeleye12: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2021
I don't even know the direction where our country is heading to
nairavsdollars:
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by charlesucheh(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2021
While their prices rather increase...

Chai!!
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by vasel15: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Buhari
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Oshokalo: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Okay so why did China later Implemented birth control?? Go and collect your school fees back, That's If you went to school though. Your school taught you nothing reasonable, You were scammed. You lack education.....
educated mugu,make I enlight ur 500mb brain,China implemented birth control cos of a higher rising population which is 1.2billion mainly because of food shortage
Nigeria is just 200m or more which is x6 of China and our own problem concerning food in Nigeria is mostly insecurity,bad storage system,bad road,high cost of fuel,bad policies how can a president stop people from buying abroad when they don't have enough here why wount there be food shortage and high cost,so Mr littrate fool this are the things govt need to work on not birth control
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Oshokalo: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2021
China implemented birth control cos of a higher rising population which is 1.2billion mainly because of food shortage
Nigeria is just 200m or more which is x6 of China and our own problem concerning food in Nigeria is mostly insecurity,bad storage system,bad road,high cost of fuel,bad policies how can a president stop people from buying abroad when they don't have enough here why wount there be food shortage and high cost,so Mr littrate fool this are the things govt need to work on not birth control,cos dis are the factors affecting food shortage that makes China to implent birth control
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2021
Oshokalo:
educated mugu,make I enlight ur 500mb brain,China implemented birth control cos of a higher rising population which is 1.2billion mainly because of food shortage
Nigeria is just 200m or more which is x6 of China and our own problem concerning food in Nigeria is mostly insecurity,bad storage system,bad road,high cost of fuel,bad policies how can a president stop people from buying abroad when they don't have enough here why wount there be food shortage and high cost,so Mr littrate fool this are the things govt need to work on not birth control

Boda Oponu Afofun, I still Insist, Go and collect your school fees back, that's If you passed front of school gate lol. No quote me again abeg so you won't Infect me with your Rusted Brain......grin

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:

I don't understand the complaint, Andrews Liver Salt wasn't humongous before.
Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by 143WaZoBia: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2021
safesurfer:
What do you mean by the bolded?
I mean that when an igbo man bore 6 girls he will want at least one male child, if he has 6 boys he will want at least one female until he gets both gender he may not stop getting his wife pregnant. Family might even give him another wife if he doesn’t have heir though he’s not a king.

1 Like

Re: See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) by Oshokalo: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Boda Oponu Afofun, I still Insist, Go and collect your school fees back, that's If you passed front of school gate lol. No quote me again abeg so you won't Infect me with your Rusted Brain......grin
laffffffff,abeg borrow me dat memes when ur eyes now open to but u still dey form wiseman,yeye use ur certificate go do wallpaper for house if u even get,eran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months / OHAI Changed The Life Of A 72-Year-Old Woman Through Surgery (Photos) / Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.