Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,739,067 members, 6,494,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 September 2021 at 06:54 AM

Anything that can be sold is not The Gospel says Apostle Constance C. Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anything that can be sold is not The Gospel says Apostle Constance C. Friday (90 Views)

Benny Hinn Renounces Prosperity Gospel, Says ‘holy Ghost Is Just Fed Up With It’ / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anything that can be sold is not The Gospel says Apostle Constance C. Friday by reallifegospel(m): 12:11am On Jul 23
"THE GOSPEL IS NOT FOR SALE"
this has been our slogan since we started, it has not changed and it shall remain so till thy kingdom come. Says Apostle Constance C. Friday. The Gospel is bigger than me, and it's bigger than the biggest Church congregation in existence, that has ever existed or that will ever exist. What is the currency of transactions in the Kingdom family? Nothing except Faith, Hope and Love. Therefore I deem it necessary to remind those my colleagues in ministry whose little success as ministers of the gospel seem to be getting them as intoxicated as though they drank freshly tapped "palm wine" : The Gospel is not any man's property. You have the right to preach your sermon from John 3:16 after I've preached with it. (But if you plagiarized my topic word for word that's not cool). One thing that turns me off about some Preachers is that they seem to be categorizing the duty of EVANGELISM as a subservient position in Ministry. When did this start? Look at the Early Church; everyone performed the duty of Evangelism and Soul Winning. Before Jesus sent forth the 72 Ministers, he himself Evangelized and won souls. Apostle Peter the first G.O of the Early Church (Catholics call him the first Pope) Evangelized and won the first 3000 souls of the Early Church before Christianity spread across the map and across the world. It amazes me these days that some GOs see the duty of Evangelism and Soul Winning as beneath their level. Mbok, I'm not too proud to grab my megaphone and go searching for new souls for Jesus in our various communities. Lately Christians have placed "money making" on the top priority and lots of lost souls ripe for harvest are left for Satan to pluck. We can't serve God and serve Mammon. Lately it seems Mammon is the god of the Nigerian Church. True service to God means emptying our purses and going all out to win at least "One New Convert" to Jesus. If one player misses a penalty it can cost the team victory. How much value does the Church place on one soul? Do we still have the Parable of the lost Sheep and lost Coin at heart? Let there be visible repentance not "mere vocal apologies".
Text: Isaiah 55:1
I have not sold my mission, I've not sold my purpose of being in Ministry.
We are still as concentrated as we were when we started.
Join us for our next set of podcasts on WhatsApp this weekend:
+2348133848834,
+2348022646721
Remain Blessed!
Much Love.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.
Like us on Facebook
www.Facebook.com/RealLifeGospelOrg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything that can be sold is not The Gospel says Apostle Constance C. Friday by constancefriday(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23
reallifegospel:
"THE GOSPEL IS NOT FOR SALE"
this has been our slogan since we started, it has not changed and it shall remain so till thy kingdom come. Says Apostle Constance C. Friday. The Gospel is bigger than me, and it's bigger than the biggest Church congregation in existence, that has ever existed or that will ever exist. What is the currency of transactions in the Kingdom family? Nothing except Faith, Hope and Love. Therefore I deem it necessary to remind those my colleagues in ministry whose little success as ministers of the gospel seem to be getting them as intoxicated as though they drank freshly tapped "palm wine" : The Gospel is not any man's property. You have the right to preach your sermon from John 3:16 after I've preached with it. (But if you plagiarized my topic word for word that's not cool). One thing that turns me off about some Preachers is that they seem to be categorizing the duty of EVANGELISM as a subservient position in Ministry. When did this start? Look at the Early Church; everyone performed the duty of Evangelism and Soul Winning. Before Jesus sent forth the 72 Ministers, he himself Evangelized and won souls. Apostle Peter the first G.O of the Early Church (Catholics call him the first Pope) Evangelized and won the first 3000 souls of the Early Church before Christianity spread across the map and across the world. It amazes me these days that some GOs see the duty of Evangelism and Soul Winning as beneath their level. Mbok, I'm not too proud to grab my megaphone and go searching for new souls for Jesus in our various communities. Lately Christians have placed "money making" on the top priority and lots of lost souls ripe for harvest are left for Satan to pluck. We can't serve God and serve Mammon. Lately it seems Mammon is the god of the Nigerian Church. True service to God means emptying our purses and going all out to win at least "One New Convert" to Jesus. If one player misses a penalty it can cost the team victory. How much value does the Church place on one soul? Do we still have the Parable of the lost Sheep and lost Coin at heart? Let there be visible repentance not "mere vocal apologies".
Text: Isaiah 55:1
I have not sold my mission, I've not sold my purpose of being in Ministry.
We are still as concentrated as we were when we started.
Join us for our next set of podcasts on WhatsApp this weekend:
+2348133848834,
+2348022646721
Remain Blessed!
Much Love.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.
Like us on Facebook
www.Facebook.com/RealLifeGospelOrg

(1) (Reply)

Does God Break Covenants / Any Teaching Outside The Greatest Commandment Is Not The Gospel / How We See Ourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.