Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban (20262 Views)

Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) / Today In Kano State During The Hauwan Nassarawa Durbar Festival / Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Pymetrics: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Thread for some people to take panadol over another man's headache. Some of them have never visited Ilorin boundary sef

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Simbrixton(m): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
grin

That's the southwest for you. This can Never ever happen in Edo state

My darling Edo , pride of the black race, cradle of civilization.

The diamond in the zoo called Nigeria

To all Edo sons and daughters on this forum.

Love all around

Kisses and hugs

I believe you have not been to auchi edo is more or less a muslim state stop bragging

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Burruchaga71(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2021
Ndieririeri.....

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2021
Triangles1:

Fact

That's why detonation of gbuam is easy for them, because they're easy to brain wash.
Yeah, I know this because I grew up in the North...bruh..it's really a pity...I tell u what...even the ones among them that claimed to be elite...azin wey go school..wen they come back....one imam wey attend Quranic school go still dey manilate them anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Simbrixton(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Just look at the way a former Yoruba colony has been turned into an Emirate, this is what the drug addict is planning for Lagos and other neighbouring colonies. Soon they'll have Emir of Lekki and Sardauna of Badagry, spits
we love it dat way we ain't complaining have you convinced the dein of agbor he is igbo yet or he is still displaying loyalty to bini?

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2021
What Igbos will never do is extending the olive branch to land grabbers.

People have been conscripted to do away with their roots rather feed their masters with information that could help in conquering the yet to be conquered territories. Some are online, some can be seen in the pictures very happy.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by mrvitalis(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2021
This is one thing I always tell people , fulanis in their best can over run Igbo land yes ...that's even maybe ...but to install an emir that's something that can never happen

Each emir installed would be killed instantly or would rule from sokoto

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by kweensheba: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2021
It is not good that those who should uphold rules are the ones violating them.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Almaigaa: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Idiko1:
Nigeria needs disintegration by any mean possible.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Xbee007(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2021
Dpharisee:
Durba in Yorubaland is absurd and you even see descendants of Afonja going there to pledge allegiance to the invaders from Futa Jalon.
They defied the ban because they want to be sure of Yoruba loyalty with the current political events taking place in the South West.

The governor was installed by Sokoto Sultanate, the Emir is answerable to the Sultan and not the Governor
But Christmas in your land is not absurd? The cognitive dissonance!
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2021
Naigleria:
Afonjas no go like this grin
The people you are seeing in those pictures are the Afonjas that you yeebos (ignoramus) now called the whole Yorubas,
it's like calling the whole Igbos ojukwu (warrior)
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Illorin Emirate. I thought illorin was towards South West of Nigeria. Emirate How??

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by RPG2020(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
grin

That's the southwest for you. This can Never ever happen in Edo state

My darling Edo , pride of the black race, cradle of civilization.

The diamond in the zoo called Nigeria

To all Edo sons and daughters on this forum.

Love all around

Kisses and hugs

Kiss and hugs kee you there �
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by vickydevoka(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Auchi is what again
Auchi people don convert to christians finish
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by ifiokjohn(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2021
KillMNKnow:
See how IPOB insulting Yorubas. Y'all lowlifes don't come up with Christianity and Judaism. It's all started in the middle east so what am I missing. Fcking morons. I pray something similar to 1967 happens, I will personally recruit and form my own guerrilla group....

100+1 percent of Northerners passionately hate these people IPOB. Will gladly let BH and ISWAP on theunm
unfortunately Boko Haram can't strive in the south.
If they try too...we will invite mercenaries to finished them off.
U remember what the last mercenaries Gej invited for those lowlives did to them ba?

And by the way.. I assure u...u and ur guerrilla group won't see the next light of the day if u come to the south to try such
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Naigleria:
That's igbo tribal Mark
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by ifiokjohn(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2021
KillMNKnow:
See how IPOB insulting Yorubas. Y'all lowlifes don't come up with Christianity and Judaism. It's all started in the middle east so what am I missing. Fcking morons. I pray something similar to 1967 happens, I will personally recruit and form my own guerrilla group....

100+1 percent of Northerners passionately hate these people IPOB. Will gladly l hiet BH and ISWAP on theunm
U remember what the last mercenaries Gej invited for those lowlives did to them ba?

And by the way.. I assure u...u and ur guerrilla group won't see the next light of the day if u come to the south to try such.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by tiswell(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2021
The conquerors of southwest on the beat grin
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by ifiokjohn(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2021
post=103996081:

That is one of the few ones that makes Nairalanders say rubbish about our great igbo tribe,
Not knowing that people like that are less than 5% of we true igbos.
Those are the ones that call themselves Igbos and fortunately, there is nothing we can do about their choice in life.

We true igbos love and respect every tribe and persons in our darling nation.
For those other ones, posterity will judge them for all they are doing. It's only a matter of time.
Sincerely speaking I think you have mental case. After due investigation I found out you do have a mental case. Infact your family has been suffering cause of your case...from one mental hospital to the other.
I'm praying for you bro.

7 Likes

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by KillMNKnow(f): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2021
ifiokjohn:

And by the way.. I assure u...u and ur guerrilla group won't see the next light of the day if u come to the south to try such.
Lol
okay then.. let us just pray something bad happens
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Princedapace(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2021
Naigleria:

These things are not necessary bro. Tufiakwa
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by kponkedenge(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2021
KillMNKnow:

100+1 percent of Northerners passionately hate these people IPOB. Will gladly let BH and ISWAP on them

Your identity would be revealed soon... Just watch

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by ifiokjohn(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Why should we pray someone bad happens? Do you think the christaini south is like the Muslim north that are terrorists ?
If the south should go to any war.. it will be a war of freedom from Nigeria and we won't be sending your people to blow up themselves like you bokoharamite do

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Princedapace(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2021
KillMNKnow:
and you people will say every tribe hate you

Chill... Many people typing this are not igbos.

I think the main anger should be targeted at the northerners who actually did this and not those laughing.
I am igbo and Im not laughing. But the anger should be at those who did this.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by KillMNKnow(f): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Why should we pray someone bad happens? Do you think the christaini south is like the Muslim north that are terrorists ?
If the south should go to any war.. it will be a war of freedom from Nigeria and we won't be sending your people to blow up themselves like you bokoharamite do
too bad, You think terrorism is bad against certain people
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by ifiokjohn(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2021
KillMNKnow:
If the south should go to any war.. it will be a war of freedom from Nigeria and we won't be sending your people to blow up themselves like you bokoharamites do.
If you remove the north from Nigeria now.. Nigeria will be one of the most literate countries in Africa.
If you remove the north from Nigeria now. Our per capital income will go up
If you remove the north out of Nigeria, NIGERIA will grow at a fast rate.
If you remove the north out of Nigeria...they will be a better United Nigeria.
What I'm saying is that NIGERIA is being dragged back by the illiterate, poverty infected north

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by ifiokjohn(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2021
KillMNKnow:
If the south should go to any war.. it will be a war of freedom from Nigeria and we won't be sending your people to blow up themselves like you bokoharamites do.
If you remove the north from Nigeria now.. Nigeria will be one of the most literate countries in Africa.
If you remove the north from Nigeria now. Our per capital income will go up
If you remove the north out of Nigeria, NIGERIA will grow at a fast rate.
If you remove the north out of Nigeria...they will be a better United Nigeria.
What I'm saying is that NIGERIA is being dragged back by the illiterate, poverty infected north.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Naigleria:
is that a statue? shocked
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by ifiokjohn(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Simbrixton:
I believe you have not been to auchi edo is more or less a muslim state stop bragging
I disagree. Auchi us where you find Muslims and in same auchi you have Christians too.
Edo state is 80% Christians ..
It like saying Philippine is a Muslim state just because a region in Philippines is Muslim where else Philippine is 90% Christians
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by jneutron4000: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2021
FakeUnity:
The fulani conquerors and colonizers of the yorubas.
All those you see there are 80% Yoruba. They are Yoruba Muslims that willing adopted the emirate style of rulership. They even fought against the Yoruba traditionalist. They were never conquered rather they willing choose that part.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by NLPoliceWoman: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Sincerely speaking I think you have mental case. After due investigation I found out you do have a mental case. Infact your family has been suffering cause of your case...from one mental hospital to the other.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban by ifiokjohn(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
I just said I will pray for you. Why you calling the mods on me? Anyways I'll really be praying for you. It really not easy I understand.
Not just you. Your family too needs the strength cause it not easy taking care of someone with a mental history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? / Guinness Gold: Guinness Unveils New Premium Golden Lager Beer At Lagos Event / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.