Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Am A Northerner But I Stand With Sunday Igboho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Northerner But I Stand With Sunday Igboho (1515 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Northerner But I Stand With Sunday Igboho by BafanaBafana: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
"I am a northerner"
This statement disqualifies everything
Re: I Am A Northerner But I Stand With Sunday Igboho by NengiWIDEtoto: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kagd10:

It's a question to every dummb heads out there! Did Igboho kill or kidnap anyone like the Fulani killer herdsmen are doing?
and you had to involve mother, even called her miserable.
Re: I Am A Northerner But I Stand With Sunday Igboho by Kagd10: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
and you had to involve mother, even called her miserable.

Since you're calling him a Terrorist, you must have seen him done it close to your home I guess. Hence the question!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Northerner But I Stand With Sunday Igboho by NengiWIDEtoto: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kagd10:

Since you're calling him a Terrorist, you must have seen him done it close to your home I guess. Hence the question!
ok
Re: I Am A Northerner But I Stand With Sunday Igboho by Sulele04(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kagd10:

It's a question to every dummb heads out there! Did Igboho kill or kidnap anyone like the Fulani killer herdsmen are doing?
Igboho is a nightmare to Fulani/Hausa miscreants.

Do not be suprised.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Northerner But I Stand With Sunday Igboho by vasel15: 2:12am On Jul 24, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I guess you're from Benue and you go service on Sundays.

It doesn't mean shit even if you sleep with him. Where is he now. He tried to escape and leave you here with us "mass murderers" you can join him in his cells. Cus his wife av enough of him and she av left

LORD have mercy the person behind this moniker is a bororo heartless fulani boy
Re: I Am A Northerner But I Stand With Sunday Igboho by Vado(m): 2:59am On Jul 24, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
You are not a northerner because no northerner will stand with a terrorist like igboho who has killed many innocent northerners.

If you truly stand with him then submit yourself to dss headquarters Abuja for a handsome reward.

Mention one person Igboho killed. Mention just one you foool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Manager And James Ibori: The Untold Story / UK Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days -Saharareporters / Breaking:Governor Abubakar Badaru Withdraw From APC Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.