Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? (5474 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by wiseone28: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2021
This is a reason i don't do single mum..

Their love for you will be fake cos it is already channeled to her children.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Educonomist: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Nairaland is one of d worst forum to seek for relationship advice. Nairalandlanders can't give advice without insults

@OP wat makes ur boyfriend boring
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by lecturer50(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2021
Most things you hear on Nairaland are not true.

Sometimes a man would pretend to be a woman and sometimes a woman would pretend to be a man and would bring a complete fake story to see how people would react.

Some people would lose their mood and start vexing over a completely false and fake story.

I pity those who believe everything they hear in Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by clevybrown(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2021
From ur write-up, u sound highly confused, not knowing wat u truly want... Even putting the readers on another level of confusion, not even knowing where and how to dish out the needed advice...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2021
Omo obo,you don't need any advice,find bad guys that will fvcuk your wide assss.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by EmekaChiwe: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2021
I know the write up is fake but many people suffer from these.

He is boring because he doesn't give you mind blowing sex.

He is boring because of lack of drama in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Stupidquestions: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2021
You expect Simps to read this and learn but no. They are eternally stupid when they manage to get a fine woman. Spit on simps

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Faber(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2021
lecturer50:
Most things you hear on Nairaland are not true.

Sometimes a man would pretend to be a woman and sometimes a woman would pretend to be a man and would bring a complete fake story to see how people would react.

Some people would lose their mood and start vexing over a completely false and fake story.

I pity those who believe everything they hear in Nairaland.

My brother that's why I rarely give relationship advice on Nairaland. Most are fake, made up by some less busy folks just to catch cruise.
@NgoziLovelyn is fond of that grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by lecturer50(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Faber:

My brother that's why I rarely give relationship advice on Nairaland. Most are fake, made up by some less busy folks just to catch cruise.

Ok Sir.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by rex444(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Till I hear from the guy involved, I comment my reserve...if my woman love no pass my own ....make I hear
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by bigpicture001: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
I do say this in Every romance thread....you can never satisfy a lady....

I tell them to their faces, if they meet a handsome, friendly, tall, ambitious, loving caring and romantic man like they all claim they need, they will still dump him through another flimsy reason.............

Woman are confused creatures!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
I didn't read this post, but saw boring in the title. I made a post some days ago about the 5 Bs people should avoid and boring is one of them. See the post below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6657470/big-5-donts-need-know

The Big 5 of DON'TS You Need to Know at All Cost [Picture]

Don't be

1. Boring
2. Broke
3. Blinded (by love)
4. Banging (all holes or d*cks)
5. Blasphemous (of God)

Bonus:

6. Buhari (supporter)

If you disobey the Bs above, your life will be a misery.

Prove me wrong and win yourself a ticket to Bangladesh.

Hand your boyfriend over to me and he will become the most fun guy on Earth. Not free. Not cheat.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ngozi Lovelyn must be a terrific writer for having all those stories on her blog.. Wow!!!
Faber:

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Judybash93(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good Guys! Please, don't waste your time on any lady. They don't deserve it. They prefer guys that treat them like they don't exist. Know this and know peace. Work on yourself, get in shape, make more money, meet new people, learn new skills, read and stop chasing women.
Hey lady, just go and buy a dog. You don't need a man. You're strong and independent. Let it be that way.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Judybash93(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
bigpicture001:
I do say this in Evey romance thread....you can never satisfy a lady....

I tell them to their faces, if they mean a handsome, friendly, tall, ambitious, loving caring and romantic ma like they all claim they need, they will still dump him by another flimsy reason.............

Woman are confused creatures!

You've summarized the whole thing. It's impossible to satisfy modern women. That's why i think a lot of them will end up single. I don't think that's bad either, it's just the kids they'll raise that i feel for

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Youngpo413: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Never make a hoé a housewife!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Youngpo413: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Faber:

There are things to learn from it...fiction or non-
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by 1F30M4(f): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lol boring how? I'm sure you mean he's just not your "usual type or taste".. If he was your spec, you'd definitely know how to unlock his goofiness and all..

You do not really like the guy, not attracted to him either, maybe just the "great guy" part in terms of how he expresses his affection towards you.. If you do not see an healthy & happy relationship between you two, which even I do not see happening, please please let him know.

Modified: Too late.. I see you're just catching cruise here.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by fineberry(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
You need to fix your life and priority bcus as it is, You're Lossing It.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by ogbenimax007: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
blinking001:
Wait oh, the op is divorced with two kids and she still thinks she has a choice? I blame the stupid men giving this stupid women the platform to be useless. Can you imagine the Hubris?
I pray that man realises that he's making a big mistake being with a sick expired evening newspaper like you. Spits
chai grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Humanoid01(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
You can't have it all in one person, it's impossible. He loves you and he's a good guy, I think that's enough for a spec. The others are just supplements. Change your mindset or let that man go NOW. If you don't do either of the two and end up marrying him, things would likely go south.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Humanoid01(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
ageraGT:
A little history…I’m 28, divorced with two young kids, they live at home. He is 37, divorced with one teenage. Here is my dilemma…. I can’t figure out if I’m attracted to him or the fact that he’s a good guy.

You wait and pray for there to be a good guy left on this earth and finally one comes along and you find him boring or at least not challenging.

What is that? Am I crazy? undecided

He is completely into me. Calls, writes me letters, texts, takes me out, does family outings, asks about my day, washes my car, is clean, is fit, responsible, understanding, compliments me, etc, etc. We’ve been dating two months. We don’t get too much opportunity to spend alone time so we’ve only slept with each other twice. It was okay, not mind-blowing or anything. I’ve had much better, but I’ve had much worse with the wrong guys too. He’s relatively attractive but not my usual type or taste.

Am I being picky because I think my boyfriend is boring? Any other woman would think he is a great catch. I think so as well but just…I don’t know why I can’t get into him.

He’s completely fallen for me, thinks I’m strong, independent, beautiful, good mom, etc. wants to make me happy and for me to be his “girlfriend” and I can just tell the L word is coming along any day now. I can just tell and trust me, I’m not wrong on this.

Another bit of history…

So he usually gets involved with psychos that latch on to him. That is – the complete opposite of me. I like my space and I don’t care if I never see you again. Guys come and go but my family, especially my kids, are forever. It’s one of the mottos I live by. I don’t need anyone to take care of me. A guy in my life is “nice to have” but by no means a need. I think I’m a challenge for him, which is fine. But on my side of things it’s too easy.

From experience, happily ever after doesn’t exist. Sure everyone puts their best foot forward when they’re dating but who’s to say he’ll stay like that? Am I just confused and not giving him a real chance? Or is just the reverse that I’m just not into him? Then the dilemma becomes do I let this great guy go and regret it afterward?

Can you give some advice on this? I have no idea what to do.
No insults please.
Thank you.
You can't have it all in one person, it's impossible. He loves you and he's a good guy, I think that's enough for a spec. The others are just supplements. Change your mindset or let that man go NOW. If you don't do either of the two and end up marrying him, things would likely go south.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Humanoid01(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Judybash93:
Good Guys! Please, don't waste your time on any lady. They don't deserve it. They prefer guys that treat them like they don't exist. Know this and know peace. Work on yourself, get in shape, make more money, meet new people, learn new skills, read and stop chasing women.
Hey lady, just go and buy a dog. You don't need a man. You're strong and independent. Let it be that way.
Do you practise all of these things?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by AdaBekee23: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
If he is boring, you can change him ok
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by walesoflyf(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
ageraGT:
A little history…I’m 28, divorced with two young kids, they live at home. He is 37, divorced with one teenage. Here is my dilemma…. I can’t figure out if I’m attracted to him or the fact that he’s a good guy.

You wait and pray for there to be a good guy left on this earth and finally one comes along and you find him boring or at least not challenging.

With this impeccable write up, I deduced two things, you are an entitled woman, hence your divorce and secondly you seem to always want to be right, hence it will be hard for you to be with any man, because you believe your views or take on things in life is always the best...

As for the gentle man who your trap just caught, I pity the guy if he doesn't leave now, because it will end in premium tears for him.

And lastly for you.. I know you'll come to your senses, when you're maybe 55 to 60 and you are all used and washed out.. For now you think age is by your side, even though you have two kids.. I pity you alot.. Keep living in a fools paradise thinking you'll find a man that will have a touch of the devil and christ at the same time...

He is completely into me. Calls, writes me letters, texts, takes me out, does family outings, asks about my day, washes my car, is clean, is fit, responsible, understanding, compliments me, etc, etc. We’ve been dating two months. We don’t get too much opportunity to spend alone time so we’ve only slept with each other twice. It was okay, not mind-blowing or anything. I’ve had much better, but I’ve had much worse with the wrong guys too. He’s relatively attractive but not my usual type or taste.

Am I being picky because I think my boyfriend is boring? Any other woman would think he is a great catch. I think so as well but just…I don’t know why I can’t get into him.

He’s completely fallen for me, thinks I’m strong, independent, beautiful, good mom, etc. wants to make me happy and for me to be his “girlfriend” and I can just tell the L word is coming along any day now. I can just tell and trust me, I’m not wrong on this.

Another bit of history…

So he usually gets involved with psychos that latch on to him. That is – the complete opposite of me. I like my space and I don’t care if I never see you again. Guys come and go but my family, especially my kids, are forever. It’s one of the mottos I live by. I don’t need anyone to take care of me. A guy in my life is “nice to have” but by no means a need. I think I’m a challenge for him, which is fine. But on my side of things it’s too easy.

From experience, happily ever after doesn’t exist. Sure everyone puts their best foot forward when they’re dating but who’s to say he’ll stay like that? Am I just confused and not giving him a real chance? Or is just the reverse that I’m just not into him? Then the dilemma becomes do I let this great guy go and regret it afterward?

No insults please.
Thank you.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by walesoflyf(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
With this impeccable write up, I deduced two things, you are an entitled woman, hence your divorce and secondly you seem to always want to be right, hence it will be hard for you to be with any man, because you believe your views or take on things in life is always the best...

As for the gentle man who your trap just caught, I pity the guy if he doesn't leave now, because it will end in premium tears for him.

And lastly for you.. I know you'll come to your senses, when you're maybe 55 to 60 and you are all used and washed out.. For now you think age is by your side, even though you have two kids.. I pity you alot.. Keep living in a fools paradise thinking you'll find a man that will have a touch of the devil and christ at the same time... [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Ebymyk(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dalil8:
Divorced with 2 kids at just 28. Do you need anyone to tell you that you're already expired and an evening newspaper?

Why don't you just stay single, since you don't need any man. Stop bothering us!

You keep searching for good men when you're not a good woman yourself. You don't deserve that good man, you deserve men who would treat you like a rag, use and dump your ass.

You belong to the streets!
as in bah... Infact she belongs to the ghettos..

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Ebymyk(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
I'm learning, majority of ladies don't know what they really want.... Pity... God save men from such sick ladies...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nobody really likes a simp grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by Judybash93(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Do you practise all of these things?

Yes sir. I'm trying my best
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by BBL3691: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
You are still fighting your past. The experience of your past good-bad boyfriend with his drama has not left your memory so you see boring and overcaring new boyfriend against old good-bad boy.
The choice is yours to try as much as possible to erase the old memory (old boyfriend) and begin to appreciate your new boyfriend or let go of the new guy pls

ageraGT:

Another bit of history…

No insults please.
Thank you.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? by LegitLexLuthor(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
talk2hb1:
If I understand, street still dey your eye.
Continue!!!

leyin omo meji ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton. / The Cute Ones Must Be Really Busy! / My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.