Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Guys Name One Mistake You Have Made Because Of Bang Rule. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Name One Mistake You Have Made Because Of Bang Rule. (542 Views)

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Guys Name One Thing Ladies Do That They Think Turns You On But It's A Turn Off / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Name One Mistake You Have Made Because Of Bang Rule. by techwaya: 6:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Mine was in 2017 when I started practicing i became good with creating interest,i manage catch one girl in school name Vicky after being after using jhs on her for 1week she was all over me like fly she layed her head on my laps and was touching my face instead of me to go straight to the point and kiss and Bleep her i was busy waiting for the blanket stage,after three days she stopped talking to me maybe she felt she falling too easily or i did something wrong i don't really know but I regret no kissing her that night i was busy forming good student..
What about you?
Re: Guys Name One Mistake You Have Made Because Of Bang Rule. by Juliusmomoh: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2021
This early morning ?
Re: Guys Name One Mistake You Have Made Because Of Bang Rule. by Akwaibomdude(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2021
Wow...you woke up by 6:24 am to create this

(1) (Reply)

12 Signs Of A Stubborn Girlfriend / Bro Code 008 / So Many Rules To Dating And Its Exhausting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.