Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,935 members, 7,799,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape (65714 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Adamawa Teacher, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl Are Lovers No Rape-NUT Chairman / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by arsenal33: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dabronze:
My question if it was a boy that is the minor a matter like this do you think the woman would be charge for defiling the boy.
YES
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Tolani1122(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Who. Be this male fowl, can't u reason , where were you when a woman who heppend to be a lawyer stab her husband to death while sleeping , you are here thinking like a fowl , all u know is to shout kukuruku
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by hammerDK: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
[s]
Adakintroy:
As we progress down this lines of thoughts we will have to revisited our existing g laws what constitute fundamental truth.

All societies has their taboos. In Africans men vs men sexual acts constitutes a taboo. Weras in the west child sex and not men sex constitute taboos. Who is right and who is wrong. That's a matter of subjective reasoning.

A man sleep with a 12yts hold does not meet any criteria of rape or abuse. Not in the slightest bit. If he had sex with her, was it a willing act?, if he take her to the hospital and pays for the bills. Does that constitute an abusive act?..if so in what sense. How do we define an abuse. If he is still willing to take care of her and nuture her.

I think we humans should be less rigid with our laws. If a girl can get pregnant at twelve it means nature and not the man has granted approval to her maturity. We are all strangely a servant to nature dictates.

The whole ideal that a woman should reach a definite a definite age before sex act is permissive is just plain rationally primitive. A man should not go to jail or has his whole life taking from him for something as silly as that.

[/s]

Social media posts suggest that some of Miranda-Jara's relatives were allegedly aware of his relationship with the minor and approved of it.

BRO AT THE TENDER AGE OF 12, EVEN THE FAMILY HAVE NO RIGHT TO CONSENT ON HER BEHALF.

THIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF CHILD ABUSE AND PAEDOPHILIA.

THEY DID WELL TO ARREST HIM.

I CANNOT DEFEND THIS ONE.

IF SHE WAS A TEENAGER, THEN THE FAMILY CAN CONSENT FOR HER, IF SHE IS NOT OF AGE.

NOW WITH THAT SAID, IT IS IMPORTANT TO STATE THAT AGE OF CONSENT IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT AND NOT A BIOLOGICAL ONE.

THAT IS WHY IT VARIES FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY AND STATE TO STATE.

NIGERIA AT THE AGE OF 18 IS OVERAGED.

CC: COCOCANDY

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Speak for yourself and not the trash you just typed
FutureIsFemale:
Actually, it is near-impossible for a woman to think of such not to talk of doing it.
It is believed that men have high sex drive but it's quite unfortunate that they can't control their sexual urge.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by SavageResponse(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dabronze:
My question if it was a boy that is the minor a matter like this do you think the woman would be charge for defiling the boy.

Yes she would have been charged
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Femeto: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
But one Governor in Borno or Yobe state is allowed to do this and get away with it.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Kennydoc(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Actually, it is near-impossible for a woman to think of such not to talk of doing it.
It is believed that men have high sex drive but it's quite unfortunate that they can't control their sexual urge.
It is not near-impossible. A female American teacher was charged recently for sleeping with a 15 year old boy.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Humanoid01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
shogsman:

Ignoramus there are dozens of women in the usa that got pregnant for kids below the age of 14. Their prison sentence is laughable compared to their male counterparts
Watch her come and give the excuse that males have a higher sex drive, and that it was the sex drive of the underaged boys that made the women get down with them.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Ashirioluwa: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dabronze:

Yes she will be charged in US. A 27 years old female teacher was jailed for sleeping with a 17 years old boy in Texas.

A minor boy in Nigeria will not even report it to anyone because he enjoys it

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by wirinet(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
By the way, this girl acted under self-defense.
And you have proof she acted under self defense. You think a small girl 21 year old can kill a fully grown fit amateur boxed in self defense and she would not have a scratch on her?

I dey fear you and for your boyfriends o.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Plut01: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2021

This remind me of teenage Emmanuel Macron (now France president) and his teacher (now his wife) those days. The only difference is Macron was too weak to get the old teacher pregnant and Ohh, no one blamed the pedo woman.

BTW, his case is a complicated one since the kid has a baby and am sure she is in love with the shameless imp, and yes, she will argue in support of her pedophilic man.

The man should be jailed and the over exposed girl taken to teen correctional center. I have many of her type on Facebook dropping post like;
He is 23 I am 10,
He 18, I 11
Can your boo?
My man is cute af etc.....
And when reason their matter, they quickly call you old school. Lost generation.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Everybody both men and women commit crime stop typing rubbish, what circumstances?
FutureIsFemale:
Women commit crimes under circumstances.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by heniford2: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Adakintroy:
As we progress down this lines of thoughts we will have to revisited our existing g laws what constitute fundamental truth.

All societies has their taboos. In Africans men vs men sexual acts constitutes a taboo. Weras in the west child sex and not men sex constitute taboos. Who is right and who is wrong. That's a matter of subjective reasoning.

A man sleep with a 12yts old does not meet any criteria of rape or abuse. Not in the slightest bit. If he had sex with her, was it a willing act?, if he take her to the hospital and pays for the bills. Does that constitute an abusive act?..if so in what sense. How do we define an abuse. If he is still willing to take care of her and nuture her, we're is the " heart" of malevolonce?

I think we humans should be less rigid with our laws. If a girl can get pregnant at twelve it means nature and not the man has granted approval to her maturity. We are all strangely a servant to nature dictates. The subjective nature of things mean not all women mature at thesame pace or time. Some are approved earlier.

The whole ideal that a woman should reach a definite definite age before sex act is permissive is just plain rationally primitive. A man should not go to jail or has his whole life taking from him for something as silly as that.

so true this is the first time i saw you speak like your father your smart on like before when you unleash stupidity here.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by wirinet(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Yes she will be charged in US. A 27 years old female teacher was jailed for sleeping with a 17 years old boy in Texas.

A minor boy in Nigeria will not even report it to anyone because he enjoys it

And all minor girl will report to anyone because she does not enjoy it? I wonder why people think it's only men that enjoys sex.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by admus14(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
By the way, this girl acted under self-defense.
but you just said some should proved that Chidinma killed him.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Badbishop15(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
For those of you who won't have the time to read, let me summarize it for you guys.

1. A 24 year old man defiled a 12 year old girl.

2. The girl got pregnant.

3. He took the girl to a hospital for delivery.

4. He was charged with rape.

5. The 12 years old girl delivered a cute baby girl.

6. She was discharged from the hospital with her baby.

In conclusion: The evil that men do live with them.

Thanks...low budget CBN...lol grin
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Mumu!

Google "Women molesting boys" and see thousands of results on the internet!
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Ashirioluwa: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

You might need to read how female teachers are sleeping with minors in US high schools.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Ibkhaleel: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
12 years difference.

I thought it was a Muslim man.

but I was disappointed

Your pope and pastors are good at that..check the statistics and the history of the vatican...
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by hammerDK: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
wirinet:

And all minor girl will report to anyone because she does not enjoy it? I wonder why people think it's only men that enjoys sex.

A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL DOES NOT QUALIFY TO BE CALLED MINOR SEF.

SHE IS LOWER THAN MINOR.

I DID CALL HER AN INFANT.

SO THE PEOPLE CALLING HER MINOR ARE GETTING IT WRONG.

SHE NEVER REACH MINOR STAGE.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Giwat(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Oklahoma man, 24, is charged with rape after he took his pregnant 12-year-old 'girlfriend' to the hospital to give birth to their baby

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9810527/Man-24-charged-rape-took-pregnant-12-year-old-girlfriend-hospital.html
Good for him
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Ashirioluwa: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Prove what you typed here.

But what prove do you want. The lady confessed to it. Her bloody clothes too
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by idahme(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
ifyken:

Don't talk bullshit. Everyone has an excuse when caught in a criminal activity.

'Women commit crime under circumstances'

With this , U should give up on her. Not capable to discuss issues relating to gender with unbiased mindset.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by damiloladuke: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
OK
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by neyoohhh: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Adakintroy:

A man sleep with a 12yts old does not meet any criteria of rape or abuse. Not in the slightest bit. If he had sex with her, was it a willing act?, if he take her to the hospital and pays for the bills. Does that constitute an abusive act?..if so in what sense. How do we define an abuse. If he is still willing to take care of her and nuture her, we're is the " heart" of malevolonce?

I think we humans should be less rigid with our laws. If a girl can get pregnant at twelve it means nature and not the man has granted approval to her maturity. We are all strangely a servant to nature dictates. The subjective nature of things mean not all women mature at thesame pace or time. Some are approved earlier.

The whole ideal that a woman should reach a definite definite age before sex act is permissive is just plain rationally primitive. A man should not go to jail or has his whole life taking from him for something as silly as that.

Well the age of consent in the phillipines is 12 year's , they're planning to increase it though.

Like I have said, the western man is not the ideal for morality.

However, man can not be daft enough to leave everything to nature, it's like saying why don't we just stay in the jungle since we can get all we need there instead of building a civilization.

There are arguments as to why underage pre adolescent sex is bad both from a civilization aspect and biology..

So your argument is flawed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by akigbemaru: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
temitope27:
Blacks and whites are nt different walahi, can u imagine
This is a Mexican dude and they live like blacks too.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by kushme: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
vanunu:

You think the oyibos reason like cows,

Yes, when it comes to stupid protection of women and toto

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Ascony(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wow. But looking at her body she doesn't look like a 12yr old. U know some people grow bigger than their age. And the guy might not even know her age or never worried about it, he took her to the hospital by himself because he never thought there was a problem at all, he probably ignorant of the whole thing
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by hammerDK: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
[s]
Ascony:
Wow. But looking at her body she doesn't look like a 12yr old. U know some people grow bigger than their age. And the guy might not even know her age or never worried about it, he took her to the hospital by himself because he never thought there was a problem at all, he probably ignorant of the whole thing
[/s]

SHE IS PREGNANT, HOW EXACTLY DO YOU WANT HER TO LOOK?

IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE IN THE EYE OF THE LAW.

HE DID NOT NEED TO HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH A CHILD.

HE SHOULD GO DOWN FOR AT LEAST 10 OR 20 YEARS.
Re: Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape by Ashirioluwa: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
wirinet:

Most minor girls are afraid to report that they were raped because of the stigma among their peers. More reason most of them are silent when it comes to rape issues.

Most youths in Nigeria are having sex at young age when they are still minor without informing there parents. This is more reason that parents need to educate their children about sex at home.

I am a living witness. From childhood to fatherhood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.