Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads (2041 Views)

Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) / 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by Techsavvy1: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2021

Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by donbachi(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2021
I just pray its those boys at etche,dat has been kidnapping,killing and selling human body parts.

I no fit kill fowl,e come be human being like me.GOD forbid.

6 Likes

Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by RadioMOUTH(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2021

Because of money?
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by UwaMmebii(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2021
Some ppl really have heart nawa oh hmmm. Me that can't withstand seeing a goat struggle for life while killing it na my fellow human being someone will comfortable slaughter like animal chai
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by Bigredmachine: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Too bad how the black man thinks... Not that they would ever become the worlds richest men... How do this beast even cope with peace of the mind after committing such evil
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by Bigredmachine: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2021
UwaMmebii:
Some ppl really have heart nawa oh hmmm. Me that can't withstand seeing a goat struggle for life while killing it na my fellow human being someone will comfortable slaughter like animal chai

The heart of a black man is extremely wicked... Filled with evils

1 Like

Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by Legendrysailor(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2021
Hell no !!!!!

Wicked idiot. Cut him into different parts and sale his parts to d decayed vulture seller- mannabbgrills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmm... The love of fast money. embarassed
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by paulolee(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2021
project topic- whats the negative influence of dt cubana oba burial on desperate Nigeria youth..
its funny how these guys thinks dt killing ur fellow human n dismembering d parts for money rituals is an "easy" way of making money than working hard for it..
or they think its fast and very effective but still none of the world richest men deals on ritual or blood sacrifices...
I kept on saying, it better to hear dt a convict was arrested for drugs than this insane rituals because the former is even more sensible...not justifying drug dealing though...

2 Likes

Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by paulolee(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

Because of money?
just too bad...there are other ways to make moni na
so called blood money wey no sure..
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by Sonnobax15(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2021
shocked

This thing is becoming more rampant on a daily basis.. Especially now that the year is coming to an end...Na now many of them wor make return via sacrifices.....
Just yesterday, jungle justice was carried out on a young man who tried to steal a boy... Instantly,he was burnt...
The same yesterday I posted a video on my Facebook story,of the corpse of a young lady that was found in a gutter with some of her body parts already removed...

Things dey happen for this part of the world,But na God go continue to save us from the handa of these evil and fetish men...
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by paulolee(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Too bad how the black man thinks... Not that they would ever become the worlds richest men... How do this beast even cope with peace of the mind after committing such evil
swears bro...so barbaric
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by caesymore(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2021
Owowo!!!

That picture should be of a headless body holding 2 heads shocked
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by LikeAking: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Na your type dey go join army police dey kill ppl with gun.
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by Gadafii: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2021
If them these had succeeded you for see them with mad cars in a convoy

Cars of 12millie and above, but look at their source of income
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by jamesversion: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Where in Port Harcourt??
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by Roma10: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
cry cry

Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by Babara1994(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why can't you channel this determination to a business? See mind!
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by Tekzyflex(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
donbachi:
I just pray its those boys at etche,dat has been kidnapping,killing and selling human body parts.

I no fit kill fowl,e come be human being like me.GOD forbid.

That etche is a deadly place. I have heard a lot of scary things going on there.
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by Shellsploit: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
See as the idiot hold the head as if he wants to play goal kick
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by DAMN99: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Omo. What is this nigeria turning into?
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by Delph123(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
This one don’t deserve any trial at all angry Just kill the bastard

Like for kill
Share for trial
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by ChrisP92(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Etche story is now popularly known to all except the government who has the power to flush out the miscreants from their hideouts. Poor people who go out to struggle to make ends meet are been slaughtered on a daily by their fellow poor men who believe they can make it from other people's blood. Wickedness!!.
Re: Video: 3 Ritualists Caught In PH With Human Parts Including Heads by salvation: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
What can be your gain if you have the whole money on earth, loose heaven? Man's heart is desperately wicked.

(1) (Reply)

Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P / Male Kidnapper Caught In Anambara State Beaten To Pulp And Stripped Nekkid. . . / See What A Useless Mother Did To This Innocent Baby. Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.