Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 (1027 Views)

5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by TechMate: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2021
Infinix Note 10 is powered by a Mediatek Helio G85 Octa-core processor and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. It comes in a big screen that has a 6.95 inches display IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels.

The smartphone comes in various colors such as Black, Purple, and Emerald Green. The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 18W. The smartphone runs on the Android 11 + XOS 7.6 operating system.

The phone supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Infinix Note 10 features triple-camera that consists of 48 MP (wide) + 2 MP (depth) + 2 MP (monochrome) with Quad-LED flash, panorama, and HDR.

The front camera consists of a single camera: 16 MP (wide) and the device is integrated with a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm jack. The smartphone features Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with A-GPS, Radio, and USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The sensors include Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, and compass.

Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by SocialJustice: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Rubbish OS, nothing like Samsung or iPhone.
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by harryodilli19(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2021
i have seen that infinix is quite underrated these days. they have nice design and software I feel. The back panel of the Infinix note 10 looks good af. Even inside the helio G85 chip is nice.
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by sunshineV(f): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2021
tecno marketers don't understand the difference between features and spec
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by alfredtemile: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Wow. . . Nice Features!!!
TechMate:
Infinix Note 10 is powered by a Mediatek Helio G85 Octa-core processor and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. It comes in a big screen that has a 6.95 inches display IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels.

The smartphone comes in various colors such as Black, Purple, and Emerald Green. The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 18W. The smartphone runs on the Android 11 + XOS 7.6 operating system.

The phone supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Infinix Note 10 features triple-camera that consists of 48 MP (wide) + 2 MP (depth) + 2 MP (monochrome) with Quad-LED flash, panorama, and HDR.

The front camera consists of a single camera: 16 MP (wide) and the device is integrated with a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm jack. The smartphone features Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with A-GPS, Radio, and USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The sensors include Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by alfredtemile: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Infinix too much. . . always at their best!
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by alfredtemile: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mediatek Helio G85 Octa-core processor and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU . . . NICE 1 abeg!!!
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by coromellinda: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ain't Transsion tired of their own Rubbish?
TechMate:

Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by coromellinda: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Must you do smartphone sef. . . Rubbish Features!
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by coromellinda: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Every Month Smartphones Producers - Same old shit!
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by chapelaries: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
Are these Features?
TechMate:

Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by chapelaries: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
Can someone give its cost please?
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by chapelaries: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Someone should make a review for us nah.
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by saintwalga: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
The Future is Now with INFINIX
TechMate:

Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by saintwalga: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nice Specifications for the Note Series
TechMate:

Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by saintwalga: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nice OS too. . .
TechMate:

Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by vardarain: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Rubbish Processor for a 2021 device
TechMate:

Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by vardarain: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
This one know wetin dem dey call features??
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by vardarain: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Read through. . . Who una wan impress with this worthless writeup?
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by thepoweruser(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
harryodilli19:
i have seen that infinix is quite underrated these days. they have nice design and software I feel. The back panel of the Infinix note 10 looks good af. Even inside the helio G85 chip is nice.

*rolls eyes*

I've seen the Nokia 2 (1GB LPDDR3, Snapdragon 212) beat the Infinix Hot 8 (2GB LPDDR4?, Helio P22) and the Tecno Pop 3 (2GB LPDDR3, MT6580M) in UX smoothness, gesture responsiveness and Chrome multi-tab workflows (running at least six tabs at once.)

The Nokia kept four (!) GSMArena tabs open with four social-media apps running in the background. The Infinix kept three tabs; the Pop 3 one. grin Best of all; the Nokia took two seconds to bring up the keyboard. The Infhnix took four angry and the Tecno six shocked.

NB: Each phone had been used for at least one year, with no less than 20 apps installed (yes, I did count them).

I think Transsion should fix their software. Maybe newer versions are much better (the Hot 10 was actually good when I used it; just as smooth as a Galaxy A12. Y'see; that's why we're asking for better software support!

NB: If you think I'm a fanboy or marketer; well... Look below this post. kiss

Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by alfredtemile: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nah Xiaomi fans dey underrate am.
harryodilli19:
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Transsion is full of bugs
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by alfredtemile: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Yeah, nice 1
saintwalga:
Nice OS too. . .
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by alfredtemile: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
wink wink wink wink wink
saintwalga:
The Future is Now with INFINIX
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by coromellinda: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tell them, as dem nor wan hear.
SocialJustice:
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by coromellinda: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
I laff in Swahili. . . grin grin grin
DONFRANSKID:
Transsion is full of bugs
SMH. . .
thepoweruser:

*rolls eyes*

I've seen the Nokia 2 (1GB LPDDR3, Snapdragon 212) beat the Infinix Hot 8 (2GB LPDDR4?, Helio P22) and the Tecno Pop 3 (2GB LPDDR3, MT6580M) in UX smoothness, gesture responsiveness and Chrome multi-tab workflows (running at least six tabs at once.)

The Nokia kept four (!) GSMArena tabs open with four social-media apps running in the background. The Infinix kept three tabs; the Pop 3 one. grin Best of all; the Nokia took two seconds to bring up the keyboard. The Infhnix took four angry and the Tecno six shocked.

NB: Each phone had been used for at least one year, with no less than 20 apps installed (yes, I did count them).

I think Transsion should fix their software. Maybe newer versions are much better (the Hot 10 was actually good when I used it; just as smooth as a Galaxy A12. Y'see; that's why we're asking for better software support!

NB: If you think I'm a fanboy or marketer; well... Look below this post. kiss
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by chapelaries: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please what's the difference?
sunshineV:
tecno marketers don't understand the difference between features and spec
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by chapelaries: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
How is it being underrated?
harryodilli19:
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by chapelaries: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
How do you mean?
SocialJustice:
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by saintwalga: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Asin eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, them try for this one abeg
alfredtemile:
Infinix too much. . . always at their best!
Re: Beautiful Features Of Infinix Note 10 by saintwalga: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
wink wink wink
alfredtemile:
Mediatek Helio G85 Octa-core processor and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU . . . NICE 1 abeg!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Infinix Phone Keeps Saying DNS Failed, Not Browsing / Infinix Partners With JBL To Tune The Sound Of The Next Note Series / Iphone 6 For Swap With Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.