Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty (5398 Views)

Biden Mistakenly Calls Sunak ‘Mr President’ At White House Meeting / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Paul Biya Wins Re-Election As Cameroon President At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by optionalY09: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
NoobWriter:
if you have any articles or writings and you are looking for a writer to help write it then don't hesitate to quote me

lets hookup
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by lkillbrokehoes: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Alot of Nigerians are really perverts, look at how majority of pervs here are talking about that girl's boobs instead of the main issue, it's really so unfortunate. there's no difference between Nigerian men and Indian men.

3 Likes

Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by engrchykae(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
So he was supposed to live in wonderland with all the wealth of his country?
To me,he is the richest man in Sierra Leone.

1 Like

Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by NoobWriter: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
optionalY09:

lets hookup
whatsapp me https:///i00ni2
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by ilevic(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
[/color]
NoobWriter:
if you have any articles or writings and you are looking for a writer to help write it then don't hesitate to quote me

[color=#990000]I
f you have any articles or writings and you are looking for a writer to help write it, then, don't hesitate to quote me

I think I've impacted you in a way...
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
donbachi:
Mismanagement....na e finish the girl.

I dey tell u... dat babe set
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
AMKAG66:
This is a stale news.
A lot has changed for him since then.
He had a Peripheral Vascular Disease of the femoral artery secondary to an obstruction caused by a bullet that was lodged in his thigh during his military days this for which he was flown to Ghana courtesy of the current president Madda Bio who was his chief minister when he Captain Strasser was Head of State. He had a successful surgery done followed with rehabilitation and upon his return a month ago, the president built him a house as gift (from his personal income) and he's now been properly cared for. He also now has bodyguards as well and a source of income earning.
The problem was that the constitution doesn't make room for the welfare of former Head of state. It only caters for elected officials or those who who are constitutionally appointed as presidents,Vice etc.. Strasser became head of state through a coup d'etat in 1992.

Ok
Thanks for this info

2 Likes

Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
I guess that girl is her daughter
Who can help me with her number?
I will pay $250
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by BanevsJoker(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
I guess that girl is her daughter
Who can help me with her number?
I will pay $250
The journalist that interviewed him. She asked for a picture after the interview.

2 Likes

Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by EmmySparky(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mehn all I see is the Nipple on that lady on white...madt...
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by whirlwind7(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The lady on white tho

Don't know what you mean, but I completely agree with you grin
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by grandlexuz(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
H
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by grandlexuz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Alot of Nigerians are really perverts, look at how majority of pervs here are talking about that girl's boobs instead of the main issue, it's really so unfortunate. there's no difference between Nigerian men and Indian men.

Indian men are in a planet of their own. I am certain every girl on facebook has received a friend request of a nude pic at some point from an Indian man..

2 Likes

Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by KosiGee(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The lady on white tho

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by KosiGee(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
grandlexuz:

Indian men are in a planet of their own.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by tellwisdom: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
He should apply for loan from buhari. He will give him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by Cyphar(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Na president I wan see, na boob my eyes see grin. it is well
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by alphaNomega: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The lady on white tho
Those jugs are glorious
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by EaglesEyes1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Blackfire:
That lady boobbs looks succulent
You just pick the right words out of my mouth.
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by puppie017: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chai!!!!
Can't say anything
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by TheMan3: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
G
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by TheMan3: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
That lady though grin
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by Truvelisback(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
From grace to grass.
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
AMKAG66:
This is a stale news.
He had a Peripheral Vascular Disease of the femoral artery secondary to an obstruction caused by a bullet that was lodged in his thigh during his military days this for which he was flown to Ghana courtesy of the current president Madda Bio who was his chief minister when he Captain Strasser was Head of State. He had a successful surgery done followed with rehabilitation and upon his return a month ago, the president built him a house as gift (from his personal income) and he's now been properly cared for. He also now has bodyguards as well and a source of income earning.
The problem was that the constitution doesn't make room for the welfare of former Head of state. It only caters for elected officials or those who who are constitutionally appointed as presidents,Vice etc.. Strasser became head of state through a coup d'etat in 1992.

Thank you for this update. I'm happy for him.
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by Opemiposii(f): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
eeewooo.. buh wait o.. am i d only one seeing changes in this thread?
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by juman(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Farming is a lucrative business.
He could do that.
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
It's well.
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by LOVEGINO(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Make him come for counseling for naija.
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by mytime24(f): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
AMKAG66:
This is a stale news.
while naija is still paying pensions to ibb nd co, even to d late abacha sef
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by Dahunsipaul(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Why's her breasts so low? Is that where it should be?.anyway, what do I know!

Why are people short and tall, why are people fair and dark, why are fingers of persons longer than each other, what if that’s where it’s suppose to be
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by Hungrychicken(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
those BOOBS survived poverty and are STANDING great! cool
Re: He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty by Austeeenxx: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dem tits looking real good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) / Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed / Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.