Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) (68199 Views)

PDP Senator James Manager Of Delta South Exposed By NDDC Forensic Audit / Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. / Breaking: Efcc Arrest Senator James Manager Over N5 Billon Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Owologbo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
WarriAproko:
did u see me supporting any politician or party. Am not ApC neither pDp. Am against bad government. Continue to do ur boy boy. Or ice for chairman.
Can you show me a Nigeria politician who is not a thief?
Ibori loot Delta state just like every other present/past governors.
Can you point out any governor in Delta state that outperformed ibori?
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Owologbo:

I don't see another party winning Delta State governorship election.
Whoever that wins PDP primary will be the next Governor of Delta state.

If apc can break pdp hold in delta south,they have a chance.apc can make hon ejele to defect alongside tompolo
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
wink2015:

Senator Peter Nwaboshi who is in the Apc is from Delta North.

The same Igbo speaking area like governor Okowa.

Governorship can not be zone to the Igbo speaking Delta north come 2023.

The position come 2023 is not for Delta North aspirant.

OMO AGEGE remain the candidate with a more realistic chances coupled with Urhobo majority and federal support.

OMO AGEGE was even a former pdp party politicians.

He has support across the political divide that will steer votes towards his side.

There has been report that Senator Peter Nwaboshi will run as deputy governor to Senator OVIE OMO AGEGE.

I will prefer hon Michael diden to run as deputy
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Owologbo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:

If apc can break pdp hold in delta south,they have a chance.apc can make hon ejele to defect alongside tompolo
which part of Delta South?
As APC is not on ground anywhere in delta South (not in isoko or ijaw); they would have have some grip in itsekiri because of oduagha but not any more.
As for Tompolo, do you know those who stood by him when buhari was after him?
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by SocialJustice: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
WarriAproko:
u nor look dat ur rotten teeth before u say shutup
Abeg shift, you no get mouth self. I done tell you say you no be Warri. Or maybe you be indomie generation Warri. cheesy grin grin
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by SolarEdge: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Na wa o

SEE HOW YOU CAN DISCARD YOUR GENERATOR PERMANENTLY AND START ENJOYING AT LEAST 16HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY. CLICK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Owologbo:

As APC is not on ground anywhere in delta South (not in isoko or ijaw); they would have have some grip in itsekiri because of oduagha but not any more.

Apc is on ground in isokoland through Joel onovwakpo and on ground in itsekiriland through ayiri and Rita Lori.where apc are totally weak is in ijaw land esp in burutu and warri south west(gbaramatu).

Ejele is from warri north,he is the strongest politician in warri.pdp denies him Senate and reps ticket,apc can give him reps ticket or running mate to agege.in ijaw side,apc can promise sen manager an automatic senate ticket to break off pdp hold there or cut a deal with tompolo to support apc since there is no more friction between him and buhari.I know pdp protected him but permanent interests can swing...APC can also sway hon ovuozorie Macaulay in isokoland to defect as an added advantage.i believe sen nwaoboshi will handle pdp up north
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by WarriAproko: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Owologbo:

if in any way PDP brings out candidates not from Delta Central they will loose woefully. Who can contest with Omo Agege at the moment?.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by WarriAproko: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
SocialJustice:
Abeg shift, you no get mouth self. I done tell you say you no be Warri. Or maybe you be indomie generation Warri. cheesy grin grin
were u dey for d warri. Make we aline and take some bottles together for Airforce mess
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by grandmaster1974(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Democracy is just a lie sold by the west which is causing more harm than good in this part of the world,we r not ripe enough to practice democracy yet
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by WarriAproko: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Agege Dun set keep he region. Dun even take Okowa region join remaining Delta south wen go soon swing.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by chaloskyx: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
I LOVE THIS PICTURE CAN YOU SEE THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT RULE YOUR ONE NIGERIA EX CONVITS, DRUG BARONS, THIEVES ROBBERS THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL DESERVE CAUSE YOU HAVE REFUSED TO FIGHT THIS GOVERNMENT AND ITS POLITICIANS NIGERIA WOULD FOREVER BE A HOPELESS COUNTRY.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
WarriAproko:
if in any way PDP brings out candidates not from Delta Central they will loose woefully. Who can contest with Omo Agege at the moment?.

Agege will struggle in delta south.he needs diden and manager or tompolo
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by omohayek: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

So many ignoramus, you think efuronye tinubu and bola tinubu are same family line

You can as well believe there is one single adebanjo family, one single lawal family, one single osinbajo, Mohammed, one single buhari family all over the country
It's funny how all these self-proclaimed experts on Lagos betray their total ignorance of the place by mistaking Bola Tinubu as a member of Madam Tinubu's family, as if Efunroye Tinubu weren't already a famous name in Lagos history decades before Samuel Ajayi Crowther started to teach their forefathers how to read!

1 Like

Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Abs76: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
WarriAproko:
A five times Senator James Manager of Delta South Senatorial District seen kneeling down to ibori for aspiration to be the next Governor of Delta State. James Ibori who looted Delta state purse and arrested in UK for money laundering Still hold head as pdp delta state political power. For 20years as senator even road to his home town nothing to write about.
Later they will blame northerners for their backwardness

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/23/nigerian-senator-captured-kneeling-ex-convict-ibori
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by SocialJustice: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
WarriAproko:
were u dey for d warri. Make we aline and take some bottles together for Airforce mess
You want show yourself cheesy
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
millionboi:
And why are you defending buhari

And what is wrong with defending Buhari?

I will defend any president who commits to fixing infrastructures as against sharing of money.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Exponential101: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
You are a foolish soul. Just imagine if it was Sanwo-Olu that was caught kneeling b4 Tinubu like this one wonders what the lunatics that populate your tribe will be saying by now

BigSarah:
One man mafia, but if its to be a governor of an oil rich state in a corrupt country, even me sef go lay down flat embarassed

I don't support corruption, but it's obvious, there's no solution to corruption in Nigeria since we'll always pick sides based on tribal or religious lines...

My comment is realistic

1 Like

Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Bizibi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:

hehehehe, tompolo decamp....nor be the deputy governor be hin person. Delta and Lagos is difficult.....even if your party men try to put lauretta as inec commissioner, it will still be difficult.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Bizibi(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
CoolAmbience:

And what is wrong with defending Buhari?

I will defend any president who commits to fixing infrastructures as against sharing of money.

mtcheeeeew!!! Sometimes I don't know if some of you supporting buhari hit your heads on the floor.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Bizibi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:

Apc is on ground in isokoland through Joel onovwakpo and on ground in itsekiriland through ayiri and Rita Lori.where apc are totally weak is in ijaw land esp in burutu and warri south west(gbaramatu).

Ejele is from warri north,he is the strongest politician in warri.pdp denies him Senate and reps ticket,apc can give him reps ticket or running mate to agege.in ijaw side,apc can promise sen manager an automatic senate ticket to break off pdp hold there or cut a deal with tompolo to support apc since there is no more friction between him and buhari.I know pdp protected him but permanent interests can swing...APC can also sway hon ovuozorie Macaulay in isokoland to defect as an added advantage.i believe sen nwaoboshi will handle pdp up north
Macaulay that black mamba!!! Hehehehe....una don start.

You see all of them you mentioned are ibori boys even some in apc are still loyal. He empowered many of them,if you hear how he empowered ayieri of apc you go shock.apc almost swayed him to join before 2019 election and it backfired.

The only way apc can win Delta State is if ibori join the party. Even omo agege na ibori boy,so I don't know how they will win that state.

1 Like

Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Misterone: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
WarriAproko:
the next election go brake him wind. Dekta central will hold that position. But from another party
if you don't know Ovie Omo Agege is an Ibori boy. In Delta politics, without Ibori you cannot amount to anything.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by WarriAproko: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Misterone:
if you don't know Ovie Omo Agege is an Ibori boy. In Delta politics, without Ibori you cannot amount to anything.
i put am into politics nor mean say nai him boy.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Iriruaga100(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:

You done start your permutations again? All these politicians you mentioned are all light weight except Ejele. Like someone said, all na Ibori boys. He empowered Ayiri, Ovouzorie and Ejele. Omo-agege dey go pay homage for Oghara steady.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by smasher1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
B
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by smasher1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
A
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by superjab247: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Rugaria:
The way James Ibori has held down Delta State for years without interruptions is unbelievable! No other state in Nigeria has been able to witness this kind of political dictatorship. Not even Lagos. Even when he was in prison, no rancor, no noise, no opposition. From prison in the UK, he kept his cousin as governor. Okowa that is there today prides himself as his protege! Openly too! Billions are seamlessly looted this way as Delta State suffers and yet the many egg heads and technocrats from that state simply keep quiet. It's unbelievable!
How was your jollof grass launch today?
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeew!!! Sometimes I don't know if some of you supporting buhari hit your heads on the floor.

Perhaps, you guys not supporting him hit your heads on rocks.

I am okay that Lagos-Ibadan Railway has been done. I am also okay that the 2nd Niger Bridge is progressing well, and would be completed next year. Same with the Warri-Itakpe Railway.

The airports, especially Akanu Ibiam International Airport, in Enugu has witnessed substantial face-lift. Bonny-Bodo Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and others, have advanced significantly. The Kaduna-Kano Railway Project has commenced.

For me, this is what Nigeria needs if we must join the league of countries that are making progress, not sharing money.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Bizibi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Perhaps, you guys not supporting him hit your heads on rocks.

I am okay that Lagos-Ibadan Railway has been done. I am also okay that the 2nd Niger Bridge is progressing well, and would be completed next year. Same with the Warri-Itakpe Railway.

The airports, especially Akanu Ibiam International Airport, in Enugu has witnessed substantial face-lift. Bonny-Bodo Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and others, have advanced significantly. The Kaduna-Kano Railway Project has commenced.

For me, this is what Nigeria needs if we must join the league of countries that are making progress, not sharing money.

man just mute abeg!!!!

Just mute the shit!!!

Nor be today we know their nonsense in abj. Sycophants will always be sycophants.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by 9ty4our: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wait until you see a picture of Buhari kneeling before boko haram terrorists and killer herders..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.