Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) (68135 Views)

PDP Senator James Manager Of Delta South Exposed By NDDC Forensic Audit / Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. / Breaking: Efcc Arrest Senator James Manager Over N5 Billon Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bizibi:
hehehehe, tompolo decamp....nor be the deputy governor be hin person. Delta and Lagos is difficult.....even if your party men try to put lauretta as inec commissioner, it will still be difficult.

I know that is why I said the key is tompolo or manager
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Iriruaga100:

You done start your permutations again? All these politicians you mentioned are all light weight except Ejele. Like someone said, all na Ibori boys. He empowered Ayiri, Ovouzorie and Ejele. Omo-agege dey go pay homage for Oghara steady.

He empowered them and so what? If tinubu boys can betray him,why not ibori boys?
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
bjdon:

Bro, if only you know what Nigerians do behind closed doors to curry favour from benefactors, you'll loose your faith in humanity
Lol, even in humanity?
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Bizibi(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:

I know that is why I said the key is tompolo or manager
is like saying the owners of a house should vacate and stay with their neighbors.

You remember how uduaghan decamped and came back.make I leave am like that....
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by WarriAproko: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
SocialJustice:
You want show yourself cheesy
no. I just wan make we dey so we nor go kill body for all dis mumu politicians.

1 Like

Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by WarriAproko: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:

Agege will struggle in delta south.he needs diden and manager or tompolo
yea. PDP only way is to feed delta central only if not dem go loose woefully. That is place has the highest population
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Bizibi(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:

He empowered them and so what? If tinubu boys can betray him,why not ibori boys?
the same tinubu boys will continue to pay homage to their Godfather.....

E be like say you never see the way they play their games.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Felimax(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
LamidiCownu:

See this clownish and hypocritical loser.
So you are even slaving away in far away Lagos while you turn blind eye to all the terrible looting and maladministration going on in your neck of wood.

You come here to chastise Tinubu while you hold brief for the ex convict Ibori . Smh

I hope you know nairaland isn't so anonymous. We don't need ungrateful leeches like you in our civil service.
You'd soon be on your way to Delta to continue sucking the balls of your revered thief Ibori

Yes, i was a great loser when i was in the glorified shithole until i tore them my resignation. They thought they could cajole me with visa opportunities and better package but bro i was seeing the bigger picture. Igando to and fro Aluasa everyday, 5 am rising, 1 am sleeping just because of what exactly, lol!
They said i will get use to it grin grin grin mo gbe! Get use to suffer? Till date they are still calling to know if there will be a change of mind but i am bigger and better in the South south here.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bizibi:
the same tinubu boys will continue to pay homage to their Godfather.....

E be like say you never see the way they play their games.

They will only if interests aligns with that of tinubu.the interest of ejele,ovuozorie,manager is likely to align with apc than ibori.okowa might even want to go against ibori
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
WarriAproko:
yea. PDP only way is to feed delta central only if not dem go loose woefully. That is place has the highest population

Delta south always produce the highest votes.places like warri north,warri south west and burutu are killers
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bizibi:
is like saying the owners of a house should vacate and stay with their neighbors.

You remember how uduaghan decamped and came back.make I leave am like that....

Uduaghan came back because he wasnt well accommodated in pdp.when his interest was no more secure in apc,he went back.he is a paperweight by the way,ibori made him who he is.he is nothing without ibori
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Ikinternational: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Everytime I come to nairaland I leave shaking my head. Then I get a sudden urge to check my account balances. Then I smile again
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Bizibi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:

Uduaghan came back because he wasnt well accommodated in pdp.when his interest was no more secure in apc,he went back.he is a paperweight by the way,ibori made him who he is.he is nothing without ibori
uduaghan decamped to apc to go to the Senate,that was the sole reason of his decamping,manager wasn't supposed to come back so he was told to go back and uduaghan lost. Apc relegated him and he went back....
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Bizibi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:

They will only if interests aligns with that of tinubu.the interest of ejele,ovuozorie,manager is likely to align with apc than ibori.okowa might even want to go against ibori
you are definitely not from Delta State.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bizibi:
you are definitely not from Delta State.

I dont need to be but politicians are driven by self interests primarily.past relationships are secondary.it is a universal thing.that ibori brought them up is immaterial.what is material is where they will best further their ambitions
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bizibi:
uduaghan decamped to apc to go to the Senate,that was the sole reason of his decamping,manager wasn't supposed to come back so he was told to go back and uduaghan lost. Apc relegated him and he went back....

That is exactly what am saying.from what am seeing,manager will likely not return to the senate and uduaghan is in pole position to benefit.if manager is promised senatorial ticket in apc,he will likely decamp
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by observanc1: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Commentor:
Shame.
u no see the drinks on the table and on the ground? U sef go lie down flat.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Commentor: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
observanc1:
u no see the drinks on the table and on the ground? U sef go lie down flat.

For what?

Na dem dey feed me or wetin?
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Bizibi(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:

I dont need to be but politicians are driven by self interests primarily.past relationships are secondary.it is a universal thing.that ibori brought them up is immaterial.what is material is where they will best further their ambitions
with the way you comment, don't go into politics in Nigeria.

DON'T
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by LamidiCownu: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Felimax:

Yes, i was a great loser when i was in the glorified shithole until i tore them my resignation. They thought they could cajole me with visa opportunities and better package but bro i was seeing the bigger picture. Igando to and fro Aluasa everyday, 5 am rising, 1 am sleeping just because of what exactly, lol!
They said i will get use to it grin grin grin mo gbe! Get use to suffer? Till date they are still calling to know if there will be a change of mind but i am bigger and better in the South south here.
All the best bro.
Love and light

1 Like

Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by senatordave1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bizibi:
with the way you comment, don't go into politics in Nigeria.

DON'T

I am apc secretary in my ward.am going for house of assembly and it will likely be unopposed.there is no principle in politics in nigeria,you must be flexible and ready to adapt to any given situation.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Bizibi(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:

I am apc secretary in my ward.am going for house of assembly and it will likely be unopposed.there is no principle in politics in nigeria,you must be flexible and ready to adapt to any given situation.
don't,I repeat don't.... you don't really know them.

Well,in time you will know.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Felimax(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
LamidiCownu:

All the best bro.
Love and light

Love and light to you too bro. Thanks and good night.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by Geeman2006: 1:17am On Jul 24, 2021
BigSarah:
One man mafia, but if its to be a governor of an oil rich state in a corrupt country, even me sef go lay down flat embarassed

I don't support corruption, but it's obvious, there's no solution to corruption in Nigeria since we'll always pick sides based on tribal or religious lines...

My comment is realistic

Very realistic comment.. we are always taking sides unfortunately. Our eyes still never clear finish.
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by nlesor: 2:23am On Jul 24, 2021
You believe this fool is actually working in Alausa? This hypocrite that t won't know that Tinubu has nothing to do with the reclaimed land in surulere..bro save your energy for someone better than this clown.
See this clownish and hypocritical loser.
So you are even slaving away in far away Lagos while you turn blind eye to all the terrible looting and maladministration going on in your neck of wood.

You come here to chastise Tinubu while you hold brief for the ex convict Ibori . Smh

I hope you know nairaland isn't so anonymous. We don't need ungrateful leeches like you in our civil service.
You'd soon be on your way to Delta to continue sucking the balls of your revered thief Ibori [/quote]
Re: Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) by WarriAproko: 5:39am On Jul 24, 2021
senatordave1:

Delta south always produce the highest votes.places like warri north,warri south west and burutu are killers
those are the LGA with high votes from ghost. But not compare to Delta central. With over 8LGA

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.