Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? (842 Views)

Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) / My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by kinglaxon: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Anonymous: I just got off one of the toughest break ups and I don't know what to do cause I really love this girl.

"Recently I and my girlfriend started having issues and I did not seem to understand why. This girl has been with me for 3years before I started having money (Not like I'm too rich or something) but at least for my age. Anyways 5months ago my girlfriend and her mom stopped communicating reason being that my girlfriend complains she's been mistreated at the place her mom told her to live for UNI and It turned so serious she had to leave without packing her things to go live with one of her female course mate. Which I had no idea when she left till after a week or so and I wasn't happy but I had no choice there was no money. Now at this time I decided to do the Illegal things (Yahoo) just so I can get money and take of my girl regardless of what is happening and it surprisingly it clicked for me like magic is space of weeks i had lot of money my friends called it juju but i called it prayer. Well we went to places together just so i can get her mind off the sadness of her mom not wanting to talk to her, i got her a brand new phone, gave her money too so she can take care of her body and look good, months later i had more money and this girls mom refused to talk to her, i suggested she moved to the hostel cause i did not like the girl she was staying with cause according to her the girl smokes and she sleeps with lecturers, just after a semester of staying in the hostel she had series of complain about how her hostel mates treated her i just could not understand why but she suggested moving to a lodge which i had to pay not knowing she planned on bringing along with her a friend to split the house bills, lol i thought that was a bad idea but she seemed fine. weeks later things started to change, lol she now had problems with the girl just because the girl brought her sister to start living with them without talking with my girlfriend. It got to the point i had to intervene and the girl told her she'll leave which i thought OKAY, This will help. Now i stopped having lots of money like i used to like deals i had with clients will literally collapse or i'll just keep getting postpone lol. Now i suggested i take my prayers seriously while working and less sex, We talked about it and she agreed but anytime she shows up at my place she'll want to have sex all the time, I did not want that anymore caused i wanted money and i did not want to get tired of her off having sex too much, i literally planned on getting married to her cause we know ourselves so well, fast-forward to some weeks later she suggested sex at her place which i told her not that day maybe by weekend. She invited me over to take soup and i went with a friend cause i really did not want sex that day, after giving me the soup she saw my friend and got angry then slammed the door at me i talked to her about it when i got home and she started to insult me by saying all sort of words which seemed like we were going to break up ( Mind you this girl doesn't work in any way to support) so i suggested agreed cause i thought it was going to be temporarily till we had sex cheesy little did i know she had started telling people we have broke up, so i decided to text her mom and let her in on whats happening and why we're breaking up and guess what? The mother insulted me so much i broke down in tears (Yes I'm a guy and I have feelings too) Below is the message i got from her mom
''GF Mom: I have come to the conclusion that you were not properly brought up. Then again, I blame your parents for their inability to teach you respect and mannerism. It's a pity Eunice got involved with you. Sometimes I wonder if she actually took a good look at what you looked like before getting entangled with a foolish entity like you. What the hell! If you ever in your Miserable life communicate with me again, I will beat the living day light out of you. You degenerate! Who do you think you are talking to? Are you retarded?!
GF Mom: If I ever see or hear that you ever go close to Eunice again, you will know the difference between white and black! ''

Wow! I was shocked cause i thought I and the mom we're cool with each other. I angrily went back to her place and collected the phone i got from her so she'll have something to come back to me for. Ladies and gentle men i went through that phone at night and i had a running stomach i couldn't breath, i had tears with red eyes. My girl has been talking with her previous friend that stayed far off school and sleeps around with lecturers and that girl suggested she went out with men that had money which my girlfriend had been doing and she's been giving this her friend feedback. i listened to the vns and i cried even more. I just did not know what to do. Now it seems like we've broken up and a week later i started having money again like i've paid my bills, got new cloths and is planning on learning forex. What do i do? my girl has probably been crying and she's not taking my calls. I really love her.
Please keep me anonymous. I'll be following this thread
Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by donbachi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
I'm not good at raining insults and abuses on people.

Pls,if any nairalander can help me,abeg do am fast.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by NobleSeed(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
The girl's mother once said'GF Mom: I have come to the conclusion that you were not properly brought up. Then again, I blame your parents for their inability to teach you respect and mannerism. It's a pity Eunice got involved with you. Sometimes I wonder if she actually took a good look at what you looked like before getting entangled with a foolish entity like you. What the hell! If you ever in your Miserable life communicate with me again, I will beat the living day light out of you.You degenerate Who do you think you are talking to? Are you slow?!
And the simp still want to backGF Mom: If I ever see or hear that you ever go close to Eunice again, you will know the difference between white and black! ''
Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by Michelle55: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Some people will just open mouth waaaaaaa and spew their useless guts out not minding if they make sense or not, you both deserves each other biko.

Please, crawl on your knees until she forgives and accepts you back, if that plan no work try another one, just buy her Benz and build house for am. Trust me, she will accept you back immediately.

Often times, I wonder the kinda boys we are breeding these days that finds it easy to dupe others of their earned money, still come online to justify illegal activities. If to say I sabi curse, I for join hands with the geh mama take Sama you round two of the curse. Perhaps, your dead brain will wake up from slumber!

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by annayawchee: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bros.... You are the cutest simpson God ever created...

I mean your foolishness is the foolishness the real fools are learning from.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by Rossy12(f): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
I'm nt sure u need advice, what u need is prayers nd sense.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by paulolee(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
I no fit believe dis wan....dis Kain simping no fit dey dis naija
Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
@kinglaxon

You see when it comes to the issue of wealth, you can't eat your cake have it.

1. You've fraternize with the Devil (yahoo), you don't think there will be consequences? Money was given to you but you are unaware of what's taken. There are things I can't say here. But just know that when you come into wealth through the window, certain critically good things are authorized to leave you.

2. Was your lady faithful before going to stay with her friend who sleeps around?

3. Is it the sex that you want or the lady? If the lady can you forgive her past and is she willing to stay with you even with the Yahoo.

4. Both you and your girl need serious help.
Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by Kurtis02(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin

Even Yahoo boy dey refrain from sex make him jah fit answer him prayer to commit scam.grin grin grin

this nairaland sef!!!

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by Savedday: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by kinglaxon: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2021
No one read the part where he intends to learn other things for a change now?
Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by kinglaxon: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2021
He’s only asking for advice rather it’s insults. sad

So yes he’s a simp there are lot of simps out there he’s only asking for advice
Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by kinglaxon: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2021
What happened to the good elders of Nairaland?
Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by kinglaxon: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2021
Reading the story I alone before posting it I wasn’t happy but I thought you all might help him out.
Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by Zowee10(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2021
Bro abeg leave that girl and hustle for the bag.

Anyways permission to email you concerning the hustle.
Re: Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? by africonn: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2021
kinglaxon:
Anonymous: I just got off one of the toughest break ups and I don't know what to do cause I really love this girl.

"Recently I and my girlfriend started having issues and I did not seem to understand why. This girl has been with me for 3years before I started having money (Not like I'm too rich or something) but at least for my age. Anyways 5months ago my girlfriend and her mom stopped communicating reason being that my girlfriend complains she's been mistreated at the place her mom told her to live for UNI and It turned so serious she had to leave without packing her things to go live with one of her female course mate. Which I had no idea when she left till after a week or so and I wasn't happy but I had no choice there was no money. Now at this time I decided to do the Illegal things (Yahoo) just so I can get money and take of my girl regardless of what is happening and it surprisingly it clicked for me like magic is space of weeks i had lot of money my friends called it juju but i called it prayer. Well we went to places together just so i can get her mind off the sadness of her mom not wanting to talk to her, i got her a brand new phone, gave her money too so she can take care of her body and look good, months later i had more money and this girls mom refused to talk to her, i suggested she moved to the hostel cause i did not like the girl she was staying with cause according to her the girl smokes and she sleeps with lecturers, just after a semester of staying in the hostel she had series of complain about how her hostel mates treated her i just could not understand why but she suggested moving to a lodge which i had to pay not knowing she planned on bringing along with her a friend to split the house bills, lol i thought that was a bad idea but she seemed fine. weeks later things started to change, lol she now had problems with the girl just because the girl brought her sister to start living with them without talking with my girlfriend. It got to the point i had to intervene and the girl told her she'll leave which i thought OKAY, This will help. Now i stopped having lots of money like i used to like deals i had with clients will literally collapse or i'll just keep getting postpone lol. Now i suggested i take my prayers seriously while working and less sex, We talked about it and she agreed but anytime she shows up at my place she'll want to have sex all the time, I did not want that anymore caused i wanted money and i did not want to get tired of her off having sex too much, i literally planned on getting married to her cause we know ourselves so well, fast-forward to some weeks later she suggested sex at her place which i told her not that day maybe by weekend. She invited me over to take soup and i went with a friend cause i really did not want sex that day, after giving me the soup she saw my friend and got angry then slammed the door at me i talked to her about it when i got home and she started to insult me by saying all sort of words which seemed like we were going to break up ( Mind you this girl doesn't work in any way to support) so i suggested agreed cause i thought it was going to be temporarily till we had sex cheesy little did i know she had started telling people we have broke up, so i decided to text her mom and let her in on whats happening and why we're breaking up and guess what? The mother insulted me so much i broke down in tears (Yes I'm a guy and I have feelings too) Below is the message i got from her mom
''GF Mom: I have come to the conclusion that you were not properly brought up. Then again, I blame your parents for their inability to teach you respect and mannerism. It's a pity Eunice got involved with you. Sometimes I wonder if she actually took a good look at what you looked like before getting entangled with a foolish entity like you. What the hell! If you ever in your Miserable life communicate with me again, I will beat the living day light out of you. You degenerate! Who do you think you are talking to? Are you retarded?!
GF Mom: If I ever see or hear that you ever go close to Eunice again, you will know the difference between white and black! ''

Wow! I was shocked cause i thought I and the mom we're cool with each other. I angrily went back to her place and collected the phone i got from her so she'll have something to come back to me for. Ladies and gentle men i went through that phone at night and i had a running stomach i couldn't breath, i had tears with red eyes. My girl has been talking with her previous friend that stayed far off school and sleeps around with lecturers and that girl suggested she went out with men that had money which my girlfriend had been doing and she's been giving this her friend feedback. i listened to the vns and i cried even more. I just did not know what to do. Now it seems like we've broken up and a week later i started having money again like i've paid my bills, got new cloths and is planning on learning forex. What do i do? my girl has probably been crying and she's not taking my calls. I really love her.
Please keep me anonymous. I'll be following this thread

Nkan be!! Phone don go, e no easy sha

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Tee Pam / What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? / Must Read: Why Love Is Not important In A Long Term Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.