Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. (7053 Views)

My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
It could just be a civet cat. A leopard would have carried you far into the bush and have you for dinner.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why bush?
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by FlamieB(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Op is on cruise mission. Nothing happened, don't know why this site is now full of shit ass stories. Simple post pictures of the cuts. Smh

6 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Nemesis0147(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
So people still believe this guy
Go through his previous posts

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by samwash(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
This Op, just dey use us catch cruise, you think you are talking to mumu.
A leopard attack you, na only shout you shout then the leopard run.
Am a big fan of Natgeo wild & I have watch more series of big cats. If only you have given us the location of were it happens.
Leopard came to meet you were you are without giving you a chase & you survive the attack. The first thing big cats do to it's victims is to attack them directly in the neck region.
Lastly in only of this response, he said he gave the hunters a wrong direction because he cared abt the life of the cat, who does that ?.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Twelfthman: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
It is posible because most predictors are skeptical when it comes to Humans and it might be the first time of trying to attack such weird looking animal for them

Alitair:

Our people will always say that
"Snake wey one person see na python or something bigger"
It may have been a fowl-eating predator that attacked you sir.

You just can't shake off a leopard

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by delzbaba(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

The villagers said that havent withness a leopard in the village. Some hunters went in search. But i gave them a wrong direction because i care about the cat.
probably a civet, op u dey kolo hunters wan help you, u still loss them.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by EmmySparky(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bros if leopard pounce on you eh...na neck straight...and that means death...they don't scratch only..it's obviously a lesser cat...not even a cougar or jaguar...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Tolani1122(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=Patrioticbreed9 post=104008644]
The villagers said that havent withness a leopard in the village. Some hunters went in search. But i gave them a wrong direction because i care about the cat. [/quote u dey Jones ,u no care about ut precious life , I believe this any more ]
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by padi94(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Did you clean your anus after you dedicated bro... Cos that one no go make sense

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Joelobioha(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ure lucky coz they usually ambush their prey..
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Echoban: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I type with shaking hands.

I came to my village for a burial. After the burial i decided to add few weeks before going back to abuja.

Long story short i enterd the bush this morning to deficate around 6am, while deficating i started hearing foot sounds. I paused and look around but nothing was insight,i couldnt risk my life so i stood up to tidy up and live. Lo and behold something landed on my back, i was shoked to the brim. Still in the shoke i felt a sharp pain like a knife stab. I strugled and pulled it off my back, during the process i received multiple stabs and cut. When i pulled it off, i flash it with my torch, lo and behold it was a leopard. (wait, i can tell the difference between a jaguar and leopard,coupled with that a jaguar is a south-american cat). I screamed and it retreat to the bush and i ran..

Am curently being treated in a local hospital after a native herb-woman tamed the blood flow with some leaves and chemicals. Thank God for my life.

Where is ur place?? Location
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by joceey(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
7victor:
When people say Nigeria doesn't have lions and leopards, I begin to wonder.

In a vast land like Nigeria with large forests, Savannah and mountains, there is no way lions and leopards will not exist.

They may be few in number, but they sure exist.

It is unimaginable that in a vast area like Nigeria,lions and leopards do not exist.

Nobody has ever entered all the thick forests, Savannah, bushes and rocks to say with certainty that these wild animals do not exist.

If you have ever traveled around Nigeria, and have seen the kind of thick forests and wide Savannah that are here, you will know what I mean.

Moreover, animals do move from one location to another.

Assuming that all lions,tigers and leopards were destroyed out of Nigeria today, other ones would still enter the country without people knowing because people don't stay in the forests and Savannah to know what is going on.

As human beings,we assume that animals need our approval to exist anywhere.

But it is not true. Animals do live independent of our approval and knowledge.

There are some animals that don't even know that creatures like us exist.

They don't need our approval or pride

Dont mind them ,my cousin that served in nassarawa state said one morning during their parade in a bush like that behold lion just show from no where they all had to standstill for it to pass.After that na so all the corper including him run 1000 meters race lol.
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Ohizman73(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
the OP is not wrong years back i had a near encounter with a full grown leopard in my village in Edo north (Sabo-Ora). infact as God did it there was a witness. i was coming from a village ( Eme) next to mine in the night. i was being carried on a bike on a lonely forest route.As we were on topspeed with headlights a leopard dashed across,we saw it clearly,the headlights dazed its eyes which glowed. infact the bike guy attempted to run it over because it was to real to be true. it was a scary experience for life.it was there i believed we still have wild animals lurking in the forest

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by LONGPREEK(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

I came to my village for a burial. After the burial i decided to add few weeks before going back to abuja.

Long story short i enterd the bush this morning to deficate around 6am, while deficating i started hearing foot sounds. I paused and look around but nothing was insight,i couldnt risk my life so i stood up to tidy up and live. Lo and behold something landed on my back, i was shoked to the brim. Still in the shoke i felt a sharp pain like a knife stab. I strugled and pulled it off my back, during the process i received multiple stabs and cut. When i pulled it off, i flash it with my torch, lo and behold it was a leopard. (wait, i can tell the difference between a jaguar and leopard,coupled with that a jaguar is a south-american cat). I screamed and it retreat to the bush and i ran..

Am curently being treated in a local hospital after a native herb-woman tamed the blood flow with some leaves and chemicals. Thank God for my life.
attention seeker
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ohizman73:
the OP is not wrong years back i had a near encounter with a full grown leopard in my village in Edo north (Sabo-Ora). infact as God did it there was a witness. i was coming from a village ( Eme) next to mine in the night. i was being carried on a bike on a lonely forest route.As we were on topspeed with headlights a leopard dashed across,we saw it clearly,the headlights dazed its eyes which glowed. infact the bike guy attempted to run it over because it was to real to be true. it was a scary experience for life.it was there i believed we still have wild animals lurking in the forest

Well if you mentioned Edo, then it could have been a “human being” you saw.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by illicit(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
joceey:

Dont mind them ,my cousin that served in nassarawa state said one morning during their parade in a bush like that behold lion just show from no where they all had to standstill for it to pass.After that na so all the corper including him run 1000 meters race lol.

Pls o when did corpers start parading inside bush

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by 7victor(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
joceey:

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
iamadonis2:

Well if you mentioned Edo, then it could have been a “human being” you saw.
delzbaba:
probably a civet, op u dey kolo hunters wan help you, u still loss them.
EmmySparky:
Bros if leopard pounce on you eh...na neck straight...and that means death...they don't scratch only..it's obviously a lesser cat...not even a cougar or jaguar...
those guys wey you quote so are ignorant.
Any big cat or wild animal dem see na automatically lion.
Na Civet sef me dey suspect
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by YungMillionaire: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Can a Leopard kill a full grown man?
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by samwash(m): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Can a Leopard kill a full grown man?

Yes, they attack humans.
The Op don't kwn what he is talking abt, among the big cats, African leopards are one of the deadliest hunters, they have more success rate of hunting than the Lion, that is why Lion prefer to hunt in group.
Maybe the leopard that attack him is not a full grown one, but I still doubts his claims.
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by YungMillionaire: 1:16am On Jul 24, 2021
samwash:
Yes, they attack humans.The Op don't kwn what he is talking abt, among the big cats, African leopards are one of the deadliest hunters, they have more success rate of hunting than the Lion, that is why Lion prefer to hunt in group.Maybe the leopard that attack him is not a full grown one, but I still doubts his claims.

Interesting. So you are saying a grown leopard can kill a grown man. On average, how many humans do leopards kill per year?
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by oloriooko(m): 5:35am On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Orubebe01:
Picture of the injury.

Sure say no be oshogbo weed you go take inside that bush
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by okoroemeka(m): 5:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Ohizman73:
I will not doubt it if leopards are sighted in Edo state,I have seen a story on naira land about a hunter that killed a buffalo in Edo state,the size of the buffalo was mind boggling, almost as big as a biggest cow in size,if something like that can still live and breed in the forests of Edo then there will be big cats too.

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by stanliwise(m): 5:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Hmmm thank God for life
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Walkee: 6:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:

It was dark and a surprised attack yet you were able to identify the specie of the cat within few seconds. You must be working with NatGeo Wild.
lol imagine a human being saying he heard the footsteps of leopard, the stealthiest land creature on earth. It is actually funny
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by tubolancer(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2021
God please if I sleep, let me have a good dream. Thank you Lord.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Oga, attach the photos of the cuts and stabs on this opening post.

Or you are not using Camera phone.

Something as serious as that, and you are just giving us text messages as story to believe.
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Aliyeous(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2021
still in the shoke grin
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Cyoung4real(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

The villagers said that havent withness a leopard in the village. Some hunters went in search. But i gave them a wrong direction because i care about the cat.

Lol, here is the evidence that you took Warri weed instead ekiti weed.
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by ednut1(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2021
Lies, you should be dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Marry This 40 Year Old Bachelor? / Why Wouldnt You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister Or Brother? / Can You Slap This Girl For Ten Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.