Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. (1377 Views)

It’s Ethnic Cleansing, Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Condemns Emefiele’s Suspension / Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by BabaRamota1980: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nigerian government is the facilitator and enabler of fulani terrorists. Nigerian govt led by Buhari is coordinating and funding terrorism, ethnic cleansing and genocide using apparatus of the national armed forces and armed security agencies, in addition to communication and legal cabinets to use lethal force and install fulani ethnicity as monopoly of authority in the multi-ethnic nation.

Documentation, recording and sharing to reveal their crime has started.

If you have any story share be sure it reaches Yoruba.online.

See video in the link below.

https://yoruba.online/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by OBALOLA55(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
BABA RAMOTU WHAT HAPPENED shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by OBALOLA55(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
FAHDIGA ASGARD73 HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY THEBOSSTREVOR1 ONIONBANDIT PISSFULPROTESTER VASEL15 MOCEY

YALL HERDSMEN ARE NEEDED HERE

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by Monogamy: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is the kind of case FIFA would be more interested in..

Have you people written to them?
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by BKayy: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mr BabaRamota1980 I have many questions to ask you but first of all, who is that delicious lady in your dp?
Now back to business, why are you doing this? Why are you speaking against the government and the Fulani? What really happened?
I thought you were all for one Nigeria and all, what changed?
Please answer some

5 Likes

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by OBALOLA55(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

Lol mumu I am a full blooded biafran only a fool like you says otherwise
LALASTICLALA RULE 2
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by AntiBMC(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Watch how Fulani miscr£ants will avoid this thread like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by OBALOLA55(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:
This is the kind of case FIFA would be more interested in..

Have you people written to them?
ATTACK HIS MESSAGE
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by OBALOLA55(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
AntiBMC:
Watch how Fulani miscr£ants will avoid this thread like a plague.
HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY IS ALREADY HERE TO DEFEND HIS FULANI BRETHREN.

HE JUST TOLD BABARAMOTA1980 TO REPORT THE MATTER TO FIFA AS WELLgrin

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by Monogamy: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

Lol mumu I am a full blooded biafran only a fool like you says otherwise

Is it that you can't make any comments without abusing others?
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by vasel15: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA RULE 2

Lol mumu na insult now. Mumu boy
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by vasel15: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Get lost jor

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by OBALOLA55(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:

THATS THE TRAITS OF FULANI HERDSMEN, HE’S ACTUALLY NOT DIFFERENT FROM YOU.

BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by OBALOLA55(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

Lol mumu na insult now. Mumu boy
LALASTICLALA RULE 2
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by Monogamy: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THATS THE TRAITS OF FULANI HERDSMEN, HE’S ACTUALLY NOT DIFFERENT FROM YOU.

BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

Another Incoherent gibberish
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by vasel15: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA RULE 2

Stop behaving like a village tout
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by AstralBody: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BABA RAMOTU WHAT HAPPENED shocked
I was about to ask the same question.
BABA RAMOTU has hunger cured ur zombism?
Shout sai baba one more time na
grin grin
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by ablejesus26(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

Stop behaving like a village tout

Chia�� that guy hold you for blockos�� when yousef go dey do senseless bigotry upandan,if you no do yoruba vs Igbo,you go do Ijaw vs Igbo �.
Onye ara.

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by System202: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bdhh
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by vasel15: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Chia�� that guy hold you for blockos�� when yousef go dey do senseless bigotry upandan,if you no do yoruba vs Igbo,you go do Ijaw vs Igbo �.
Onye ara.

I don't do yoruba vs igbo or igbo vs ijaw, I am wiser than that
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by ablejesus26(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

I don't do yoruba vs igbo or igbo vs ijaw, I am wiser than that

Wise kwa�� the distance between you and the word wise is like from Owerri to china ��
Ezigbo wise��

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by Ariani: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Somebody ara go this Baba otu finally.
Ara go ya Tor Tor!
Babaramotu.
Choi! Ara ya without Condom. cry
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by vasel15: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Wise kwa�� the distance between you and the word wise is like from Owerri to china ��
Ezigbo wise��

You are just like a market woman in onicha market, I won't worship igbo leaders like you want me to do, you can't force me to worship fools and the distance between you and sense it like from Nigeria to Fiji island
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by ablejesus26(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

You are just like a market woman in onicha market, I won't worship igbo leaders like you want me to do, you can't force me to worship fools and the distance between you and sense it like from Nigeria to Fiji island

I don't worship the leaders,if I have the sole power I will relegate all of them to doing mania jobs, but being brainwashed to follow and be a member of a scam package whose agenda only brings problems into Igboland is not a better option too.

You can't tell me you are normal with your constant Igbo vs Ijaw rant.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by vasel15: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

I don't worship the leaders,if I have the sole power I will relegate all of them to doing mania jobs, but being brainwashed to follow and be a member of a scam package whose agenda only brings problems into Igboland is not a better option too.

You can't tell me you are normal with your constant Igbo vs Ijaw rant.

When did you see me go back and forth with ijaws?
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by ablejesus26(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

When did you see me go back and forth with ijaws?

Fozapi abeg rest e don do.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by vasel15: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Fozapi abeg rest e don do.

Omoslim26 ok
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by DefHQ: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Beninoise government must have had their hands full with so much evidences against the Nigerian state.

Now they know that Nigeria is a terrorist country
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by LadyRosa(f): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
BabaRamota1980:
Nigerian government is the facilitator and enabler of fulani terrorists. Nigerian govt led by Buhari is coordinating and funding terrorism, ethnic cleansing and genocide using apparatus of the national armed forces and armed security agencies, in addition to communication and legal cabinets to use lethal force and install fulani ethnicity as monopoly of authority in the multi-ethnic nation.

Documentation, recording and sharing to reveal their crime has started.

If you have any story share be sure it reaches Yoruba.online.

See video in the link below.

https://yoruba.online/

Hunger Don reach your dormot. Unbelievable. cheesy
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ariani:
Ara go ya Tor Tor!
Babaramotu.

Bad thing dey funny o

I don laf my so teyyyy, tears don come out
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ariani:
Ara go ya Tor Tor!
Babaramotu.

Na laidis feminists dey take change

Especially d ones shouting men are scum men are scum

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mafia Of Course-3 Nigerian Defense Academy(NDA) / Rare Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu At A Young Age / PANIC And Fear Have Gripped Russia, As Economic Sanctions Begin To Bite Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.