Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password (73387 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin
SuperbCrown:

She lose her senses and got the correct password.
You must have lost your senses too
Una get bad mouth o..lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by rhodman: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chai, see my classmate for frontpage with an unfortunate news embarassed

E no go better for this country wallahi embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Thesaint141(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Story!
Story!!
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Yes it is very true
Last month a dead relative of mine visited his daughter, and she said nothing about it,
So he visited someone else from the family and even narrated how he came to reveal things to the daughter and she chase her away with the Holy Bible
There is more to spirituality than we can see with our eyes
hi babe,how was ur day? Hope you are better?

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by reedone: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
She should tell me how to have a chat with my grandpa he has a property d I need

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by johnsonm2g: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Na wah for the Ghost ooo, e nor see Buhari and Lie Muhammad appear to
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by writeprof(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Man is a spirit being so I am not surprised. God who creates man is a Spirit. The bullets only put an end to his physicality while his spirituality transits to exist in the spirit realms. The devil cannot use his spirit to do good to the living. I remember Shakespeare's HAMLET.

Give your life to Jesus Christ because He came to save your spirit and soul from damnation.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by uchennamani(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:
He is gone for good

She must have lost her senses
She has lost her senses. Heya

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by CheedyJ(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Yes it is very true
Last month a dead relative of mine visited his daughter, and she said nothing about it,
So he visited someone else from the family and even narrated how he came to reveal things to the daughter and she chase her away with the Holy Bible
There is more to spirituality than we can see with our eyes
So, ghost Dey fear bible abi no be him daughter he appear to ni , I’m lost

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by PhilSeth(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
This one is high one SK and dried dung combined. grin
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Missyajoke(f): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
I believe in spiritual matters, Ghosts, spirit e.t.c the world itself is a mystery that only God can unravel himself.

7 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Menace2Society(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Only a fool will say there is no Spirituality

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Munzy14(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
virtue123:
These things are real..spirituality is deeper and more mysterious that you can ever imagine. Dead people always visits those they are very close to before their final burial.
Even after burial....

My guy's late wife keeps coming around...Smiling at him...And telling not to cry again..

It's real.

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by GeneralPula: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
virtue123:
These things are real..spirituality is deeper and more mysterious that you can ever imagine. Dead people always visits those they are very close to before their final burial.

Spirituality is real no doubt, but once a human is dead, he/she can never communicate with the living anymore. The least you’ll get is to be feeling their appearances or presence but to speak, never a dead won’t ever speak to the living..

The only possible way I was told to speak with the dead is if you go call them. There are traditional powers where they can surely call out your dead loved ones for you if you must speak with them but the only issh is that once you call them, they won’t be able to get back to rest which is bad for the dead..

So she saying a dead spoke to her to gave her passwords isn’t possible. It’s a stunt - probably she’s just building fame..

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by lkillbrokehoes: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
She must be really sick in the head
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Endsars protests was definitely positive and negative.

Lack of leadership
Lack of clear goal and objective
Protest Hyjackers with other objectives and demands.
Unwarranted escalation.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by lanre316: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
virtue123:

Delusions are also real. Anything you can imagine can become real to you.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by blueAgent(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
This lady was tricked into believing that who she saw was her dead boyfriend.

The truth is that the dead cannot appear communicate or have anything to do with the living.

Dead people do not go on to live in any spirit World as claimed, dead people cannot talk,think,eat, travel or do anything, they remain in a state of unconsciousness till the day of resurrection.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Psalms 88:10 Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah.

Psalms 115:17 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Job 14:10 But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?
14:11 As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up:
14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. 14:15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.

14:20 Thou prevailest for ever against him, and he passeth: thou changest his countenance, and sendest him away.
14:21 His sons come to honour, and he knoweth it not; and they are brought low, but he perceiveth it not of them.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by blueAgent(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
writeprof:
Man is a spirit being so I am not surprised. God who creates man is a Spirit. The bullets only put an end to his physicality while his spirituality transits to exist in the spirit realms. The devil cannot use his spirit to do good to the living. I remember Shakespeare's HAMLET.

Give your life to Jesus Christ because He came to save your spirit and soul from damnation.

That's not true.

https://www.nairaland.com/5520177/man-satan-immortality

https://www.nairaland.com/5667107/why-there-resurrection
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
EMAXIM:
She must be a necromancer
Lol, so cuz a ghost revealed something to her, makes her a necromancer, she doesn't have to be one before she can see one, it shows they shared something strong, fathers appear to their kids, same as mothers, even siblings and friends, nd that doesn't make them necromancer.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Indispensable85(m): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
virtue123:

Even after their burial they still visit. My mum once told us how her late mum appeared to her some years ago when she was in a certain crisis and gave her direction. These things are mysterious and inexplicable. Beyond human understanding and comprehension. I just tire.

8 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by blueAgent(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
waywardpikin:
Doesn't matter if you're dead or alive, Nigerian women will still need "one last small favour" from you.

Even in death she dey find the nigga password.

Lol.....even in death friends with benefit still dey their mind.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by freeze22(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6
[5]The living at least know they will die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward, nor are they remembered.
[6]Whatever they did in their lifetime—loving, hating, envying—is all long gone. They no longer play a part in anything here on earth.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by dingbang(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
I believe

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Edusouls(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Then how did she get his password in the dream? After his death explain this? You carnal humans thinks the world ends in only what u could see..
illicit:
He is gone for good

She must have lost her senses

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pictures of the password let's see undecided
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by braunny(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
urchcoded:
abegi I was closest to my dad and he was asking to see me for hours before he died, I was on my way back from school then. By the time I arrived he had died. If ghosts are real, I'm definitely sure he would have visited me.
depends on the kind of death...guess ur dads was a peaceful one he get pillow under his head so why will he need to contact u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Person2person(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Dbiz1111(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
Did he give you his ATM password and Blockchain login??
I wantu know

That kind thing cheesy cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by Edusouls(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Your dead wrong my brother, only when you urself taste death then you would understand they are very conscious of their state and everything that happened in their lifetime memories, loved ones, friends, that is the spirit of a human being it changes from but never dies
blueAgent:
This lady was tricked into believing that who she saw was her dead boyfriend.

The truth is that the dead cannot appear communicate or have anything to do with the living.f

Dead people do not go on to live in any spirit World as claimed, dead people cannot talk,think,eat, travel or do anything, they remain in a state of unconsciousness till the day of resurrection.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Psalms 88:10 Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah.

Psalms 115:17 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Job 14:10 But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?
14:11 As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up:
14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. 14:15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.

14:20 Thou prevailest for ever against him, and he passeth: thou changest his countenance, and sendest him away.
14:21 His sons come to honour, and he knoweth it not; and they are brought low, but he perceiveth it not of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password by frozen70(f): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
onthehill:
Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Protest Narrates How His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password (Photos)

Derin, girlfriend of young man killed during EndSARS protest, Okechukwu Nathaniel has taken to Twitter to narrate an encounter she had with his ghost, IgbereTV reports.

Oke was stabbed to death by hoodlums who attacked his home during the EndSARS protest on October 21, 2020.

Derin said that few days after her boyfriend passed away before he was laid to rest she needed his SuperHI password and mysteriously got it in her dream.

Affirming that spirituality is real and unexplainable, Derin also recounted how after Oke’s death he visited her to bid her final farewell.

She wrote on Twitter;

https://igberetvnews.com/1396193/girlfriend-man-killed-endsars-protest-narrates-ghost-gave-password-photos/

Evedence of true love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / How I Got Saved From Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.