Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria (49562 Views)

Best 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria / 6 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Just 100k / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by IQUIT(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
smith946:
he don't want to give me sure update...... only a dating format and some white pics he gave me.... he said he doesn't want me to cast the update
reason me the format abeg.
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by Skillsnigeria: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by Lamanii22(f): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nackzy:

OP i really don't know how droppshiping works, pls i need more light on it

Me too

1 Like

Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by shopnimini: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by Mkingz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
21. “Whatsapp Marketing”...Alot of people use their whatsapp to basically post memes not knowing that if they use it well,it could turn to a Money printing machine...Misfits TV is the best in the TV game with over 50k contacts and he has put together a course that helps you start a whatsapp TV, helps you drive more sales as a small business owner and lots more...With just 20k,you could have the blueprints to this gold mine...Tap the link in my signature ASAP!!
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by omoolababs(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Benard5050:
Hoping to start laundry business soon....So help me God
I am also thinking of starting this business too.
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by smith946: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Olatara:
Yahoo plus.
I don't think so.....
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by smith946: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
grin he's not telling you something
maybe
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by smith946: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
IQUIT:
reason me the format abeg.
dm me on my email...... gentlesmith946@gmail.com
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by authority2006(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Nigeria is a failed state nothing works in that useless country excerpt fraud, banditry, kidnapping, killing, terrorism, high level of corruption etc  

Dont be deceived if you get money please leave Nigeria there is no future. OP what kind of a business can one do in a country that does not have electricity , No good road network, collapse educational system, fantastically corrupt governmental and political system, a terrorist country with the highest number of kidnapping mankind has ever seen and recorded, a society were scam and fraud in seen as a normal thing with religious brainwashing and fraud been a way of life, a country where hundreds of people will be massacred and the next day the president will be heading to UK for a vacation, a country where the truths are called lies and lies are called truths, a country where even in death you still not rest in peace because you have a higher chances of losing your skull or any other part of your body from the grave... OP should i continue  

I guess people are not doing businesses in Nigeria, lol. Chinese, Indians, Koreans and others are here establishing companies and doing businesses here.
The fact that you ran away doesn't mean everyone should or will have opportunity to run away. Where are your parents and siblings? I guess they too have run away?

2 Likes

Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by authority2006(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bmaster:
Op, kindly remove agriculture,

Unless you listed it having a region of people in mind.
You're trying to mock the north. Lol.

Coz,we Southerners are more smart in money making to become farmers, we no come this world come suffer.

And that's the reason that makes it easier for northerners to decide at any point in time and at the snap of their fingers to starve you southerners and your children to death if and when provoked. Everything else comes after agriculture (food) but why would a kid like you know that unless you are told, right?

If you think I'm lying,ask obi cubana and his friends

But yet, the richest man in Nigeria still comes from the region that doesn't joke with agriculture. In fact, the richest man himself in Nigeria doesn't joke with agriculture
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by authority2006(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
KingLennon:
Cow business

Only if you understand the kind of money that cattle fattening can generate for you. But I get it, yahoo business pay better. Agriculture is for the backward people

1 Like

Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by janetakan(f): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2021
Nice!,
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by rushlife: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Uppalove:
While am making cool money on running a pharmacy shop and it does not appear in the Op top 20 lists...

OP check your throat, please
Can you run a pharmacy shop legally even without being a pharmacist?
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by ubola: 1:57am On Jul 24, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Nigeria is a failed state nothing works in that useless country excerpt fraud, banditry, kidnapping, killing, terrorism, high level of corruption etc  

Dont be deceived if you get money please leave Nigeria there is no future. OP what kind of a business can one do in a country that does not have electricity, No good road network, collapse educational system, fantastically corrupt governmental and political system, a terrorist country with the highest number of kidnapping mankind has ever seen and recorded, a society were scam and fraud in seen as a normal thing with religious brainwashing and fraud been a way of life, a country where hundreds of people will be massacred and the next day the president will be heading to UK for a vacation, a country where the truths are called lies and lies are called truths, a country where even in death you still not rest in peace because you have a higher chances of losing your skull or any other part of your body from the grave... OP should i continue  
Bros, Nigeria cannot work for you except you believe in it. Even with all the disadvantages and short-comings you mentioned people like me still strive to make it without involving in vices. No government is perfect in the whole world, even in America people still beg on its streets. I pray for my country Nigeria, that God will give us leaders that will change our narratives. I won't runaway like you guys, but stay to change things for the better.

1 Like

Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by yinkeys(m): 2:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Throw that list in the bin
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by clevybrown(m): 4:00am On Jul 24, 2021
SEGLIZ:
nice one here but 1&2. though, destroying Nigeria and Nigerians since Independence.

is this the best you can come up with? you intend being hilarious but ended up goofing.

you are just right about this, he needs a psychiatrist.
over seriousness will not kill u one day... Common sense should tell u that the young man is just catching cruise... Ur nerves are just so tensed, learn to loosen them a bit... grin
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by Comedian2019: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2021
BroItid:
Gangsta Grillz

But start learning how to bomb niggurs, because non of this shit pays

All people done is give motivational quotes and business ideas with no support, better learn carding, spamming, loading, consignment shipments etc.

Check my signature for more updates
Pls don't advise people to commit crime.

Anyway, op is not a businessman, otherwise he wouldn't have time for these long story.
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by babaoo: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
grin he's not telling you something
His not telling him something simple,where him dey get update,his friend is just being selfish, I believe all he can do instead of telling him he doesn't want the format to cast is to just show where him dey update, all format all bound to cast it just matter of time.... Me they look for link where if there get better update even if am to pay.
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2021
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=104012969]11) Banditry!

[img]https://media1./images/5b65af6caea2491acb57250b55d406b3/tenor.gif?itemid=20696781[/img][/quote
Hahahhsahah bad boy you must be flogged grin grin
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2021
sigiyaya112:

Dont be deceived if you get money please leave Nigeria there is no future. OP what kind of a business can one do in a country that does not have electricity, No good road network, collapse educational system, fantastically corrupt governmental and political system, a terrorist country with the highest number of kidnapping mankind has ever seen and recorded, a society were scam and fraud in seen as a normal thing with religious brainwashing and fraud been a way of life, a country where hundreds of people will be massacred and the next day the president will be heading to UK for a vacation, a country where the truths are called lies and lies are called truths, a country where even in death you still not rest in peace because you have a higher chances of losing your skull or any other part of your body from the grave... OP should i continue  
Your last statement can make a reasonable person cry so even in death
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by dododawa1: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Best business in this country are LANDLORD and LANDLADY and HOUSE HERITAGE CHILDREN finished.
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by smartNerd: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2021
Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn’t do
than by the ones you did do, so throw off the
bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the
trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream,
Discover. -- Mark Twain

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by sigiyaya112: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Your last statement can make a reasonable person cry so even in death
That is the ugly truth of the Nigeria we found our selves embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2021
babaoo:

His not telling him something simple,where him dey get update,his friend is just being selfish, I believe all he can do instead of telling him he doesn't want the format to cast is to just show where him dey update, all format all bound to cast it just matter of time.... Me they look for link where if there get better update even if am to pay.
Forget my guy everything no be by update again cool cool.... Street don evolve. This particular friend wey blow within 3months no be update.
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2021
clevybrown:
over seriousness will not kill u one day... Common sense should tell u that the young man is just catching cruise... Ur nerves are just so tensed, learn to loosen them a bit... grin

I feel you.

my nerve isn't tense but some thing or issues some folks cruz with is sort of traumatic memorial to some people.

the issue of banditry is a kind of memorial pain some people won't recover from.

nairaland is home to a lot of us nairalanders, I lighten up a lot on the platform when I read quote and comment but I only feel the plight of those that has fall victim of banditry.
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2021
authority2006:

You're trying to mock the north. Lol.

And that's the reason that makes it easier for northerners to decide at any point in time and at the snap of their fingers to starve you southerners and your children to death if and when provoked. Everything else comes after agriculture (food) but why would a kid like you know that unless you are told, right?

But yet, the richest man in Nigeria still comes from the region that doesn't joke with agriculture. In fact, the richest man himself in Nigeria doesn't joke with agriculture

Lol allow that one he doesn't know what he is saying. I'm into freelancing and I also want to create I startup that is related to e-commerce in the future but my plans is to go into agriculture (mechanized agriculture) as my offline business once I've reached one level and raised enough funds.

The money in agriculture is just too much but people don't know, the only problem is I find farming to be kind of complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by clevybrown(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2021
SEGLIZ:

I feel you.

my nerve isn't tense but some thing or issues some folks cruz with is sort of traumatic memorial to some people.

the issue of banditry is a kind of memorial pain some people won't recover from.

nairaland is home to a lot of us nairalanders, I lighten up a lot on the platform when I read quote and comment but I only feel the plight of those that has fall victim of banditry.
Well understood...

1 Like

Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by Rawsh55(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nice one
Re: 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by babaoo: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Forget my guy everything no be by update again cool cool.... Street don evolve. This particular friend wey blow within 3months no be update.

Well if no be by update then na plus him do b dat....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Word That Denied Me My First Job Offer In An Interview / Job Opening At Nigerian Prisons Service / Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.