Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces (3354 Views)

JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge / Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) / ”Dry Your Crocodile Tears”, Reno Says As He Lambasts Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by JEWELofHELL: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
How Reno Omokri tactically avoided a historian to debate an amateur... Watch the debate here...

Mazi Ogbonnaya writes:

Reno Omokri DM me when I was asleep last night and pleaded I should keep the conversation between us only for me to wake up and see him post it in public.

Reno said debate won't be a bad idea but I should promise him to be civil. I should guarantee him I won't insult him.

That he hates insults. Next, he said if he's sure of that, he will consent for an interview with me, not DEBATE but interview.

You begged me not to make the chat public, then you rushed, screenshot it even when the message hasn't been delivered, you photoshop it as if I was the one who messaged you.

I woke up this morning, seeing notifications everywhere. Reno claimed I backed out from the debate since he has waited for me 8hrs. He's not going to continue with me. Ọsọ Abịọla.

Please what is the normal hour time for sleep? No be 8 hours? So I shouldn't sleep be responding to Reno?

Reno said someone else has accepted to engage him on debate. Who is the host? Reno. Reno is to host, editor and poster.

He posted it on his YouTube channel and tell people to go and watch. That is the kind of stuff he wanted from me.

Reno wants to use my brain and make money. If he is sincere, third party is to host the debate, he and I will be the guests. But Reno wants to host it, convene, be the moderator, edit and share on his YouTube channel. Does he strike as someone who is serious and wants to engage me?

From the debunk I wrote yesterday, has he not responded to that or try to disprove me?

You sent me message when I was sleeping, beg me to keep it private, you then rush, screenshot it, re-edit and post for your gullible followers on Facebook.

Tell me, is Reno Omokri not a co.ward? Why did he shoot himself on the foot?

You claimed I delayed you 8hrs and you aren't going on debate with me again, didn't it take you over 15hrs before you Nichodemously slide my DM?

You came when I was asleep, drop message, screenshot it & started blabbing how I refused to take up the challenge you have accepted.

Before you slide Reno's DM, be careful. When Reno send you message, be careful. He will screenshot and publicise.

He actually think I am like him. He might be afraid I would tell the world about his DM. Even if devil tell me to keep something private, I will.

The debate is still on if Reno is serious. Third party will host us, both will come as guests. It will be live session. No editing. Pure and straightforward debate.

Send message, I never reply you don rush carry am dey shout say I dey fear from debate.

See una Nuggets man!

Mazi Ogbonnaya Mark Okoro is an Igbo Translator, Igbo Teacher, Author, American Sign Language Interpreter, Researcher, Blogger, Internet Marketer, Biz Rep.

He has won numerous awards and his interviews have appeared on Daily Sun, Ubuntu FM, Pretoria, South Africa, African Magic Igbo, etc.

Maazi Ogbonnaya was the first BBC Igbo Translator, translating the BBC editorial guidelines into the Igbo Language. He has worked with other international organizations like UNESCO in projects, promoting African languages, Culture and history.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by BKayy: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
And here we (Ndigbo) have come for the Rescue as usual despite all the things they (Ika, Ikwerre, Ekpeye and Ọgba) said and did to us over the years.
Indeed blood is thicker than water

Anyways I am not contributing yet until I've had enough laughter from the issue

15 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by Nackzy: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
The guy is indeed a well informed scholar

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by christejames(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reno thinks when it comes to the Igbo they will accept it like others (seeing himself as that Nigerian brainbox that says fact always) but he doesn't know that in comparism with the Igbo he is half-witted...

He should tune down on his academic ego or better still come down from his high horses when making some statements.

That's how Rev. Fr Ugwu kelvin has been debunking most of his religious claims on facebook with facts... Reno seems to me as an attention seeker!

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by akinmusi(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reno! Reno!! Reno!!!

How many time I call you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reno has been running helter skelter

That will show you the kind of advisors Jonathan had as president

devilish, cunning and always wants to be seen as right even after stealing Nigeria dry

buhari is constructing second Niger bridge, reno will rush and shout jonathan started it

buhari completes railway.....he will shout jonathan started it

buhari is building new complex in bayelsa....reno will shout jonathan started it....

Now Reno ( former GeJ assistant) started a history and since they are good in starting everything......let him come and complete this one at least for once he is running.....Lol

At least let's see what Reno omokri Goodluck Jonathan started and also completed it at sametime

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by ifeanyibxt: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reno Don use him hand open him nyash. I taught he blocked the guy yesterday and later unblock him just for him to blackmail ogbonna but he has shot him self.....

Reno omokri, A bird seeing himself as a butterfly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by Themainboy22: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reno in a bid to appear smart and claim alpha and omega, ended up exposing his ignorance and insecurity. He knew he stands no chance debating that guy, hence, waited for 15hrs when he presumed the guy must be sleeping to slide to his inbox. Only to come out 8hrs later to accuse the guy of not responding. Did you also noticed that according to the screenshot he (reno) posted, that the guy had not seen nor read the message at the time reno rushed to took the screenshot?. My question to reno or those defending him is: on what basis were you accusing the guy of not showing up?. Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by joe54: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin
Mazi ogbonna
Please simply state your argument/ interpretation of historical facts for all to digest instead of looking for a debate.
I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE TORN TO PIECES.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by 143WaZoBia: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
I stand with Reno. He said if the man can be civil. Igbos are not known to be civil.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by 143WaZoBia: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
joe54:
grin grin
Mazi ogbonna
Please simply state your argument/ interpretation of historical facts for all to digest instead of looking for a debate.
I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE TORN TO PIECES.
You have sense walahi. You eyes working prefect.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by OBALOLA55(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Reno has been running helter skelter

That will show you the kind of advisors Jonathan had as president

devilish, cunning and always wants to be seen as right even after stealing Nigeria dry

buhari is constructing second Niger bridge, reno will rush and shout jonathan started it

buhari completes railway.....he will shout jonathan started it

buhari is building new complex in bayelsa....reno will shout jonathan started it....

Now Reno ( former GeJ assistant) started a history and since they are good in starting everything......let him come and complete this one at least for once he is running.....Lol

At least let's see what Reno omokri Goodluck Jonathan started and also completed it at sametime
BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER angry

THERE’S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND RENO

ENEMIES OF NDI IGBOangry

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by ablejesus26(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reno just dey look for how him go trend.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by Ogbuefi2020: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reno is a cheap attention seeker

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by nairalandankrah: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reno's stupidity has chased him out of social media

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by velocity25(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
He Reno can deceive his Yoruba followers with his cock and bull stories but not with Igbos because Igbos are great historians, Race that produced:
Equiano Oludah
James Hortons Africanus
Kenneth Dick
Achebe et al
Can't be mess with.
Umu-Igbo ndi-oma.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by flamingREED(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Reno is jittery.
Hence he was seeing an unread post as one delivered and digested.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by Walkee: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lol I read the tirade from that guy on twitter where he created a 330 tweet thread. Half of the 300+ tweets were him repeating the what the clown, omokri said and talking about how he read linguistics.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lalasticlala is this counter not worthy of fp
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lalasticlala is this counter not worthy of fp

Not Worthy that's not a counter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by Coldie(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Majority of the igbos that were taken up as slaves by benin are the igboid speaking tribes of the south south, that's why their general language sounds igbo with lil trace of their slave masters benin while their leadership is benin like
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by YungMillionaire: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reno thinks he can debate Igbo intellectuals grin grin grin

Just Chimamanda Adizie will destroy Reno. Reno is an online intellectual. Please what University did he go to? Does he have a record of historical research at the highest level?
He is just an online nigga. He is my brother and I know him very well. He knows if he goes after Igbos he will get tons of traffic. He tried it with Yorubas and Yorubas ignored him. So He is using the true and tested 'attack Igbos' approach to get online traffic. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by FreeIgbos: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nackzy:
The guy is indeed a well informed scholar

I was following him on Twitter and his deep knowledge about Igbo history was top notch. He said a lot about how he is open to a debate with Reno and exposed all the lies Reno passed to his gullible audience as facts.

Reno is just a rabble rouser, he has discovered that this Igbo man is far more informed about Igbo history and will put him to shame which made him to run away.

Foolish Reno cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by Afamsi: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reno is not my concern, am only concerned about his family he is disgracing
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by BlowYourMind: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
I am still waiting for where Reno omokiri was teared into pieces abi only Igbo sentimental can see where and how, may GOD deliver these people with hairy chest beating without substance, they are arguing whereas Kanu Nnamdi is rotting in jail like a dead monkey

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by Vyzz: 12:36am On Jul 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by Antoeni(m): 12:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Father lord as Reno omokri has been torn into
Pieces
May he be unable to arrange back
Amen
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Famous Igbo Historian, Mazi Ogbonnaya, Tears Reno Omokri To Pieces by Antoeni(m): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Reno been one of those dubious and fraudulent PDP boys
Mazi What do you expect ❓

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? / Sarki No Longer Support APC, Buhari Has Happened To Him. See Pic / 2023 Election: Ngige blows hot at Tinubu (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.