Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu (27637 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / EFCC Detains Osita Okechukwu, Probes ₦1.3 Billion Fraud / Osita Okechukwu Hails Oshiomole's Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Jackson105: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
This will give some people hypertension.

At this stage, I really don't care as long as it is not another Hausa-fulani

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Antoeni(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ameachi
Zulum
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by fof1: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
akanke79:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/22/2023-tinubu-could-emerge-apcs-consensus-presidential-candidate-von-dg-okechukwu/%3famp=1

This is a very Dangerous Postulation in Nigeria... we should have a Rethink of this Plan,Pls.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Wickedfact: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Antoeni:
Ameachi
Zulum

Amaechi won't win up to 4 states in the SS.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by chukwuibuipob: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
sad May God help us see 2023 and beyond cool in Jesus name cool AMEN
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by BSsniffer: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Restructuring is the only answer.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Mosesvic11(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
@this point.

Let's create a parody polls.

Click like if you want old ancestors like BAT(Bola Ahmed Tinubu) and his likes for Presidency.....

Click Share if you want YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS like Seun Osewa and his likes for Presidency.....

Typo...corrected & pinned....thanks for that....however kindly tell me your state of residence so ill link you up with one of our rep standing forth as to our physical sensitizations & campaigns !

Your statement lacks credence because I don't get your point after all mine is a typo not a national tv speech calling covid 19 as Kovic one nine.....
they themselves are already downgraded by china and other countries as incompetent leaders always borrowing and traveling for med checkups....i hope you are not an online landlord? SMH

We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria.

@SeniorWriter
I agree with you totally... Please connect me to any group advocating for this move.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by wink2015(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
But the south east has been sounding it that 2023 presidency is their own presidency that an igbo man must emerge from the south east region.

Why come here to endorse Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by YungMillionaire: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
I can support Tinubu BUT I need assurance for restructuring - back to regionalism. Nigeria as it is currently constituted is a recipe for disaster. We have Fulani bororos going around the south raping women and slaughtering farmers and villagers. We have bandits ravaging the North. We have Fulani kidnappers wrecking havoc all over the country. Regionalism now. That is the only thing I am voting on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by samwillyco1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Only God knows who will be the next president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by bykmyk(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Whats the fate of the #DOTinâCIRCLE country wen their own de give/support Tinubu for what is rightfully theirs
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Mosesvic11(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
143WaZoBia:
There goes next president Nigerians.
Evidently the youths are not ready.
The only choice we have in the south right now is Tinubu.
We can continue to enlighten the youth, together the stronger
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Another Fulani puppet Loading......?
Nigeria have a common problem ,and that problem is the terrorists invaders ,non indigenous Fulanis please there is nothing like (Hausa/Fulani) Hausas are indigenous people in Nigeria ,Fulanis conquered them with a jihadist leader Usman dan fodio ,afterwards they migrated fully into Nigeria -To expliot and terrorize indigenous Nigerians over the years-The Fulani tribe is the virus and they are nomadic in nature , they want to finally settle in Nigeria , one day make Nigeria there home and a Caliphate- by displacing indigenous Nigerians- Look at the north ,the Hausas use to have kings and queens ,like the powerful queen Amina of Zaria ,but now you hear Emir this Emir that -Out of the 19 states in the north only 4 states are governed by indigenous people -So yes our major problem in Nigeria is the Fulani virus -If we indigenous Nigerian dont cub this menace,we all gonna die or become slaves like our politicians and elites-The fulanis believe in obedience or bullets.
Indigenous Nigerians rise up and unite -Cub the enemy within- They want to build a caliphate in our fathers land -Terrorism will be the other of the day -Kidnapping and all other fuckery they do like chopping off arms and legs of people -We cant fold our arms like our parents; and do nothing -When people/individual try to speak for us ;the Fulanis jail them,we cant even organize a rally or protest any more ,they want to gag the press ; social media plateform so they can hide there impunities -cub the world from reporting ; the slaughtering of indigenous un armed NIgerian's going on daily ;supported by the Nigeria Fulani government.Remeber the fulanis have been using divide and conquer, to confuse and rule us -Now is the time to let go -Let bygone be bygone -Let us brake away, first ; from the fulanis ,then we can renegotiate; whatever we want .We are not animals -We are thinking humans for crying out loud-Let us stop this cabals now for sake of our next generation-Enough is Enough .
#Unity now against Fulani terrorists government/agenda's
#Unity now for referendum
#Unity now for Sunday Igboho
#Unity now for Nnamdi Kanu
#Unity now for all indigenous Nigerians that want a better future for the next generation.
My people get updated with Maiyegun politico dairy
I highly recommend him for your enlightenment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXD66olmdPc

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Hiarmn(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nigeria is a Cruise big time ,is it a must for all these old men to be ruling us
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Jerryherd: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jagaban 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by onuman: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Moslem succeeding Moslem in Aso. Rock in a Nigeria roughly equally divided between Moslems and Christians? Dead on arrival.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by israelmao(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tinubu's influence in political sphere of Nigeria is not in doubt but his influence or dwindling influence will be greater or experience a resurgence if he stands as a political umpire on the sideline and plays Osinbajo as his presidential card.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Topmaike007(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jackson105:
This will give some people hypertension.

At this stage, I really don't care as long as it is not another Hausa-fulani
I fully support you my nigga

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by onuman: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
9jah:
Another Fulani puppet Loading......?
Nigeria have a common problem ,and that problem is the terrorists invaders ,non indigenous Fulanis please there is nothing like (Hausa/Fulani) Hausas are indigenous people in Nigeria ,Fulanis conquered them with a jihadist leader Usman dan fodio ,afterwards they migrated fully into Nigeria -To expliot and terrorize indigenous Nigerians over the years-The Fulani tribe is the virus and they are nomadic in nature , they want to finally settle in Nigeria , one day make Nigeria there home and a Caliphate- by displacing indigenous Nigerians- Look at the north ,the Hausas use to have kings and queens ,like the powerful queen Amina of Zaria ,but now you hear Emir this Emir that -Out of the 19 states in the north only 4 states are governed by indigenous people -So yes our major problem in Nigeria is the Fulani virus -If we indigenous Nigerian dont cub this menace,we all gonna die or become slaves like our politicians and elites-The fulanis believe in obedience or bullets.
Indigenous Nigerians rise up and unite -Cub the enemy within- They want to build a caliphate in our fathers land -Terrorism will be the other of the day -Kidnapping and all other fuckery they do like chopping off arms and legs of people -We cant fold our arms like our parents; and do nothing -When people/individual try to speak for us ;the Fulanis jail them,we cant even organize a rally or protest any more ,they want to gag the press ; social media plateform so they can hide there impunities -cub the world from reporting ; the slaughtering of indigenous un armed NIgerian's going on daily ;supported by the Nigeria Fulani government.Remeber the fulanis have been using divide and conquer, to confuse and rule us -Now is the time to let go -Let bygone be bygone -Let us brake away, first ; from the fulanis ,then we can renegotiate; whatever we want .We are not animals -We are thinking humans for crying out loud-Let us stop this cabals now for sake of our next generation-Enough is Enough .
#Unity now against Fulani terrorists government/agenda's
#Unity now for referendum
#Unity now for Sunday Igboho
#Unity now for Nnamdi Kanu
#Unity now for all indigenous Nigerians that want a better future for the next generation.

Wow. All Fulani wants is another Moslem in Aso Rock after Buhari to drive home the Fulanization and Islamization agenda of the Fulani which led the 12 northern sharia states to adopt unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Nigeria can’t get on with Boko Haram and its offshoots, the armed Fulani herdsmen and bandits with another Fulani puppet like BAT in Aso Rock for another 8 years. Never.

Boko Haram with its offshoots is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Boko Haram is like the Taliban, National armed forces can’t defeat them.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Lightorder: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:
Tinubu we know and love.

Jagaban is loved from North to South for being a great and caring leader.

5% should either sit up & play politics or continue sponsoring ESN to behead their daughters and sacrifice their sons to Nnamdi Kanu.
play politics or not. We buy from same market at same price. Meanwhile, that won’t stop Obi Cubana and his friends from spraying in bundles. If you like follow Jagaban for whatever reason that pleases you. We are together in whatever choice you make . Thanks
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Topmaike007(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
onuman:
Moslem succeeding Moslem in Aso. Rock in a Nigeria roughly equally divided between Moslems and Christians? Dead on arrival.

oga drop religion abeg when Christian was there wetin we see..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Franking: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tinubu? At what age? Them swear for Nigeria? OBJ took the turn of the south west. It will be wrong if Tinubu emerges as candidate. The ugly old thing.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by ultiabaz36(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tinubu or no APC!

Efrebor u go wound o

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Nuelito: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:
Tinubu we know and love.

Jagaban is loved from North to South for being a great and caring leader.

5% should either sit up & play politics or continue sponsoring ESN to behead their daughters and sacrifice their sons to Nnamdi Kanu.
Planted soldier used, by the terrorists government to infiltrate IPOB -Propaganda government-We no buy your market sir!
You want to come to my house (biafraland) and I say no 'Your not welcomed, and I put security guards to protect myself -You plant your men to infiltrate ,my security you come uninvited to my house, killing and destroying -Finally your using those men ,youve already planted in my house, use them to cook up lies and propaganda's agianst me -We no better.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by ibechris(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hmm, people don't know the fulani system.

Don't be happy yet,time will tell if u are being deceived or not.
Most of the people in this govt were in Abacha's govt just watch out their body language. It will tell u,that these people are not ready to hand over power.

I pray they give power to the south,but watch out and see how they will foist a clown on the people.

This APC blows no-one any good.

Wish Nigerians good.luck.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
@this point.

Let's create a parody polls.

Click like if you want old ancestors like BAT(Bola Ahmed Tinubu) and his likes for Presidency.....

Click Share if you want YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS like Seun Osewa and his likes for Presidency.....

Typo...corrected & pinned....thanks for that....however kindly tell me your state of residence so ill link you up with one of our rep standing forth as to our physical sensitizations & campaigns !

Your statement lacks credence because I don't get your point after all mine is a typo not a national tv speech calling covid 19 as Kovic one nine.....
they themselves are already downgraded by china and other countries as incompetent leaders always borrowing and traveling for med checkups....i hope you are not an online landlord? SMH

We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria.

@SeniorWriter
never put Seun Osewa and politics in desame sentence again !!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Lightorder: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lightorder:
play politics or not. We buy from same market at same price. Meanwhile, that won’t stop Obi Cubana and his friends from spraying in bundles. If you like follow Jagaban for whatever reason that pleases you. Don’t think about your future, keep looking for tribes you will take swipes on . His children are already prepared to lord it over your unborn. Keep joking and playing tribalism with everything .We are together in whatever choice you make . Thanks
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by seniormallam(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Any politician that do not mean well , that only wants to go and satisfy their own ego won't see 2023 by Gods grace.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by dmbb: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tunubu must be president
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by gazza07(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Leemoa grin grin only in the zoo grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by JUHABACH: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
I don't often comment here. honestly don't care what geographical region the next president will come from. all I can say is that if Tinubu is really the best we can offer at this critical period of our history, then this country deserves to remain a 3rd world nation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Plot To Smuggle Maina Out Of Custody Foiled / 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.