Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) (73602 Views)

Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market / Trader Shot Dead As Armed Robbery Gang Invade Phone Market In Ogun / Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Olly242:
This is a reminder , if you still have the time, gather your documents and leave this country, we don't deserve to die aimlessly.... This country is horrible and full of shit..... If he knew , if he knew, he wouldn't have come to shop that day....

They just sent the guy to an untimely ascension.... I wonder how the family would be at this moment

If you like run to Heaven, once blacks are majority and are the leaders, it would turn to Hell.
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by faqir(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
U didn't see anything, that's just what you wish
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by Onepeople: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
The numbers of innocent igbomen and women that have been unjustly murdered under the supervision of this hateful tribal bigot called president, is uncountable, where are the so called igbo leaders when your people are been maimed on daily basis, where are the likes of iwu, that was blaming the death of imolite on imo people. yurobas are more United politically than us ,is a shame, igbos hate Nnamdi Kanu, but don't have alternative, yurobas love igboho but still believe their are people who will do it better than him.
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
FamTomx2:

Really,
How do you even know he a cultist judging by the sign he made with his fingers,
One of them you are also!

Meanwhile allow the dead to rest
he did another one with his arms check the pic well
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
May the soul of this young man RIP.

A lot of injustices go unreported in Nigeria and this is bad for the nation. This is one of the few we get to hear and you will hardly hear of justice after these gruesome and unfortunate killings have been confirmed . How could there be peace without justice?

This status quo is unpalatable and some blood-loving beneficiaries don't want it to end. Very unfortunate. The blood of the innocent, always crying for justice. Too much chaos in the nation. God have mercy
Where are the Elders? Where are the Statemen?

This house is falling...
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
So much innocent blood shed in this country is crying for vengeance, I see judgement coming upon Nigeria, I see the wicked dying mysteriously I see Nigeria dividing into north and south, I see Southern Nigeria becoming very great.

This I have seen.

What do you see about the south west
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by DAMN99: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
So much innocent blood shed in this country is crying for vengeance, I see judgement coming upon Nigeria, I see the wicked dying mysteriously I see Nigeria dividing into north and south, I see Southern Nigeria becoming very great.

This I have seen.
What will happen to north central sir?
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by Warmaterial(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nonsense country... I don't no why am nigerian, I hate this country!!!
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by DAMN99: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Since the lekki incident. i develope zero love for nigerian police and army..
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by braunny(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Cold563:
This obituary eh ..... Axe man. Fucking cultist
gallant bird u say axe man
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by picassobaby2004: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
englishmart:
If only we know how transient and ephemeral this life is, we'll gladly discard pride.

Man English you go don travel pieces o tuale
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by adebaba5: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
This country sef!
When a Nigerian soldier boasts that he will shoot you and nothing will happen, he means it.
Weeks after reportedly invading a crowded market and shooting sporadically - killing people in the process- none of them has been brought to book.

SMH
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dagger111:
Igbo people at Ladipo are so bitter, if nt, how would you apprehend a soldier and start dazing him left and right because he insisted his product must be changed. He further called his colleagues for rescue bt instead, the igbo boys refused to let him go, they were threatening the other soldiers that they might be held down too and this result to reinforcement force clashing with them. I was there live. Igbos are too over pampered and bitter in that Ladipo. They insult all tribes and side their own, all full of pride.
Don’t mind them, always playing to the gallery for public sympathy, very fraudulent set of individuals, that was how I bought some shuttle buses from them right there in promise land, after coupling, one was found to be defective, change it for where! I passed through hell and intimidation untop my money for a vehicle that has not left your stand and is defective, until I involved army personnel and the market leadership intervened and locked up the said shop until the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. Now, the point is, not everyone know the market has a leadership that can resolve such disputes, so many people end of intimidated and lose money to these greedy and untrustworthy fellows, never trust their good morning, oh you want to blame the army using sentiment of #3500, when you obviously colluded to cheat and intimidate him of same #3500, it has backfired and you guys cry foul, how many on a daily do you people play this on that have no reinforcement to call upon….. lousy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
englishmart:
Your pale Na man wey sabi
Buh him own too much. Imagine person way de owe u almost your life savings, u still leave am
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by Philomath1212: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jammy2012:
I don't pity those military forces when they die like dogs. How can you take a life just because of $10. Some people don't know what it takes to be human. Yet, they can't even vent all these energy into killing bandits. It's as if some of these military men in the city day-dream of shooting bullets out of their rusting guns. I hope these rotten men die a painful death. It's so sordid.

Nigeria military are worse than bokoharam
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
If one fulani herdsmen die all hell will let loose but if an innocent igbo man dies it's his fault.

Evil country
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by gazza07(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Only in the zoo
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by boxypane(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Where is justice?
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
FamTomx2:

Really,
How do you even know he a cultist judging by the sign he made with his fingers,
One of them you are also!

Meanwhile allow the dead to rest
Carry your mata comot for ma plc. Must I be cultist before I Know one. U dey jonz
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Men killing men in this country.
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by Cokahot: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
No worry cultists go use u count scores. Keep on doing hand signs
vickydevoka:

I pity u. Meself I de do any sign way I want come tell me shit
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by luluman: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Your sight is biased then. Every region will be great.

1 Like

Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

The very first bullet that murdered Sir Ahmahdu Bello is the stray bullet that has been killing people in the country. The person that fired that very bullet died a useless death & his crime became the genesis of the curse, badluck, suffering, slavery & crisis upon his progeny & tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by kissdabride: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Felix, 28, was reportedly carrying his goods into his shop during the fracas between traders and military men in Ladipo market when a stray bullet hit him, Reports.

A Facebook Friend Who Notified about the Burial Arrangement, Has Started to mourn him on Facebook, he described him as a gentleman who lots of foreigners patronised because he was trustworthy.

On Thursday, Ladipo market was shut down to honor Felix and other traders said to have died during the fracas, Reports.

See Photos And Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRqVgCWNDna/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=04f035d0-b7f8-4a8c-a82f-23498b1800d1&ig_mid=8302B767-3E73-41AE-B84F-CA2D268D329C

Source: BLOG
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Rip brother.
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
princeeze1:

Don’t mind them, always playing to the gallery for public sympathy, very fraudulent set of individuals, that was how I bought some shuttle buses from them right there in promise land, after coupling, one was found to be defective, change it for where! I passed through hell and intimidation untop my money for a vehicle that has not left your stand and is defective, until I involved army personnel and the market leadership intervened and locked up the said shop until the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. Now, the point is, not everyone know the market has a leadership that can resolve such disputes, so many people end of intimidated and lose money to these greedy and untrustworthy fellows, never trust their good morning, oh you want to blame the army using sentiment of #3500, when you obviously colluded to cheat and intimidate him of same #3500, it has backfired and you guys cry foul, how many on a daily do you people play this on that have no reinforcement to call upon….. lousy

God bless you bro. It was a big mistake for them holding the soldier and still threatening his other colleagues when they came to plead with them. They won't tell the world that, bt when the military hit them, they change the whole story. Even CDS and military top men love the hit, it went well and cleared their doubt.

They wanted to use Kanu's adopted to threatened the military. Fools and cheaters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Cold563:

Carry your mata comot for ma plc. Must I be cultist before I Know one. U dey jonz

Originated Mumu, Asin follow come grin
Na wetin u bi,
U want me off your mention but sit
down on top dead person matter dey masturbate, Compound Fool u are !

For having no regards for the dead that didn't offended you

Spits on your wicked soul.
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
JBoss25:
he did another one with his arms check the pic well

Mr Judge, Respect the dead !
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Cokahot:
No worry cultists go use u count scores. Keep on doing hand signs
Lol. No be lie sha.
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by LONGPREEK(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nanaborga:

Thunder go blast your skull , you nor abuse FG military wey kill the young hard working youth , instead you dey blame am for displaying cultist sign , like say innocent people nor dey display harmless signs . You for pray make soldier shoot dead wole Soyinka and all universities chancellor wey be pirate members na , or even majority of Nigeria politicians wey be cultist , stupeeeeed you
death to all cultist. wole soynka included. cry me a lagoon if you like. no sympathy for a any useless cultist
Re: Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) by princepee: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Elock1:
angry
Igbos Igbos Igbos
Wen will we wake up?.

The police can wake up one morning kill anybody they like and all we do is rant on social media.. I'm really getting tired of this, I swear. Tufiakwa
so what do you advise?
Carry arms and fight back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos) / ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User / 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.