Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? (1275 Views)

Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? / My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! / Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by Llllll1356: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please am in on dilemma,I just want to be sure am not going to get someone killed,is abortion pill safe for three months pregnancy,before you start saying all things,please know I tried convincing her to keep it but that’s all she wants,I just want to be sure am not putting myself in trouble.she is really pestering me to get it for her,I just got it now,but am scared to give it to her.
Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by Llllll1356: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Anne23anne:
Hi
Hello please can you help it’s urgent
Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by Llllll1356: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please any advice from anyone please
Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by olukaygold(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Whats the name of the abortion pills?
Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by Llllll1356: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
olukaygold:
Whats the name of the abortion pills?
Cytotec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by CandyOps(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Don't you think it's easier to walk into a clinic and ask the doctor or nurse on seat?
Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by Llllll1356: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
CandyOps:
Don't you think it's easier to walk into a clinic and ask the doctor or nurse on seat?
It’s not legal nah,they won’t attend to that
Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by 11Anonymous(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
It's not safe. Pregnancy is already older than 4 weeks.
Allow her birth the baby to save her life.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by fabidamilola(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Haba did ur question get key leg.mercy after death.baba e better make u carry her go DC oo.
Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by cybersoldiers: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Llllll1356:
Please am in on dilemma,I just want to be sure am not going to get someone killed,is abortion pill safe for three months pregnancy,before you start saying all things,please know I tried convincing her to keep it but that’s all she wants,I just want to be sure am not putting myself in trouble.she is really pestering me to get it for her,I just got it now,but am scared to give it to her.

Why kill the innocent baby?

Don't let God punish you ooo.

Don't abort that baby, dont try it.
Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by BigDan69: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bro its late, she should keep the baby
Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by biggy00000(m): 2:03am On Jul 24, 2021
See person prayer point as anoda wan discard am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by AmgMakanaki(m): 2:47am On Jul 24, 2021
Go to hospital... don’t try what you don’t know about and the effect that comes later cos if you do You’ll regret
Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by Opemiposii(f): 6:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Llllll1356:
ohw.. Are u d yoruba guy (adeola) dat d akwaibomites dont want their daughter to marry.. Jus asking tho... Do not giue her the pills pls...
Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by Opemiposii(f): 6:52am On Jul 24, 2021
biggy00000:
See person prayer point as anoda wan discard am
truly... karma has no deadline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by SaAyomikun(m): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2021
You will be doing her a great diservice if she is placed on Cytotec like you mentioned up there.
Cytotec is not an abortion pill. Cytotec is a prophylaxis that contains prostaglandin and diluted mifepriston . It has a long history of causing uterine rupture which may resultantly induce a life-long uterine damage.

And Cytotec for a 3 months pregnancy, damn! Hysterectomy is unavoidable!!

Excessive bleeding first, then the uterus shrinks completely.

Well, it is just the young girl I pity. I pray she doesn't struggle to get pregnant for the husband she eventually marries.
Re: Is Abortion Pill Safe For Three Months Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Please don't try that, some of the body parts have formed and so her life will be at risk. Meet a Dr or let her leave the pregnancy.

(1) (Reply)

Fact About Men Penis Enlargement / Why Runs Girls And Prostitutes Are So Important / Who Is The Most Notorious Nairalander???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.