Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos (67160 Views)

Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Ofon4real20: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good evening please my little niece Emma need urgent surgery , I already exhausted my little saving getting his first surgery , he need money to under go another surgery , please your urgent help is needed to save his life , He's current admitted at LASUTH , Ikeja and the PAEDIATRICS section , B_ surgery wards do you can go donate in person , thank you all
Mfon Edet
Access bank

Here is before and now pic

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Nicoddemus(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
candidbabe:
This is how Apostle Paul eze prophesied to my friend in 2014 severally that she will get married in 3 months time,

Up till now my friend is not yet married.
Fake men of God everywhere

Is she beautiful and have money, is she fairly used or tear rubber. If your answer is positive then let me fulfill the prophecy today

3 Likes

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by berbs: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:
But how can a house of god be burnt by a mere mortal

Oga, na physical building be that. The real house of God na you and ME.

3 Likes

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Nicoddemus(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Psalmistproject:
Illiteracy is bad. Your accuser said you have mental problem, instead you go agree and be sent to psychiatric hospital after 1week, you will be released you dey form series. The movie has ended bro!

Sense will not kill you

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chrisbeks:

He ordered the prophetess to close the church but the owner ignored him. He then allegedly took a substance suspected to be premium motor spirit to the church and set it ablaze. All the properties inside the church got burnt including musical equipment, public address system, and chairs.

After causing the damage to the church building, Adegoke waited in front of the church until he was arrested by police operatives from Area M Command, Idimu, for arson.

During interrogation, the prophetess claimed Adegoke was mentally ill and that was why he went to burn the church but Adegoke denied that he mentally ill and asked the police to inquire from the cleric why he burnt the church twice.

After interrogating him, the police found him culpable and subsequently charged him before the Ejigbo Magistrates Court for arson. Adegoke pleaded guilty.
Wow... a real man of action! Im almost take that "false prophets must die" commandment from the Old Covenant literally. undecided

And the false prophet ofcourse did not see this coming. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Candidlady: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
MENtal men everywhere
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Patrioticman007(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

The religion of loveth is at it again, the adulterated faith is now been sold for money like your selling goat.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by candidbabe(f): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nicoddemus:

Is she beautiful and have money, is she fairly used or tear rubber. If your answer is positive then let me fulfill the prophecy today

You are looking for gold to dig abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by fredoooooo: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
chic2pimp:

Will you Gerrouttttt! angry...Oya swear upon your Alfa's life say no be Agbero work you dey do before? angry tongue
I gentle pass you for real life , I be pastor grin
See this NL thug , looking for people to recruit grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Macsjebs:
Well, it's understandable he is angry, but why burn the church?
Well, according to Old Covenant belief which many of you hold only even without realizing your foolishness, the false prophets are to be killed. The man maybe decided to kill her by destroying her business undecided
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
My fear now is that before another one month now you will here another church is burnt because this man just started it, it's not by force to prophecy if you know you are not clean, you are still doing some hidden sin, why deceiving yourself and other people, just resign. God cannot be mocked.
They are false prophets not sinners.... open your eyes abeg! undecided
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by BENEAMATA: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
lunci:
Dem say wahala be like Keke napep
you dey promise fixed game for news about a razed church due to fake prophesies ! And you dey wonder how wahala take be like wetin get three leg s ! ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Paradishennesy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Collyno82(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
lunci:
Dem say wahala be like Keke napep
na so Dem go bon u for posting fake games,,, be warned

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
If God sent fire from heaven on fake prophecies, most churches in Nigeria will burn.
Dey there dey wait God make im come do am now. undecided
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:
I never knew you are this shallow.

3 Likes

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Paradishennesy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin grin
Kobojunkie:
They are false prophets not sinners.... open your eyes abeg! undecided
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Only brainwashed MUMUS like that Righteousness believe all the fake prophecies that these fraudsters also known as Pastors are churning out to their gullible reta@ded sheep.
So you wey you dey believe some of the false prophecies, you better pass? undecided
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Paradishennesy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
tongue tongue
Nicoddemus:

Sense will not kill you
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
robinfemi:
cheesy, Church don cast, but the guy shouldn't have do the judgement. He have the choice of leaving, so make he face the penalty. tongue
Why not? No be the same Old Covenant wey your false prophets dey pitch una talk say make una kill the false prophets? undecided

At least this guy was creative in killing the false prophets business...wetin you don do? undecided
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Okhuadams(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Beloved247:
shocked shocked shocked
there is nothing ever like fix odds

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Wetin be this?
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
After thousands of years of human history, religion has failed at solving any of the major problems humanity has faced over the centuries, and has little to offer for the series of serious problems we face today:

An estimated 2 billion people live on less than $3 per day.
More than half the world's population lacks access to essential healthcare services.
More than a billion people:
Don't have enough to eat on a daily basis.
Lack access to clean water, basic sanitation facilities and electricity.
Climate change poses a major threat to the health, well-being and happiness of hundreds of millions of people across the globe.
The world economy has become extraordinarily unequal: The richest 1% own more wealth than the other 99% of the world's population combined.
The Secular Community believes that:1. We are all members of just one race - the human race and we share one home - the planet Earth. We all have the same basic aspirations for life, liberty and happiness. We should not be separated by religion or discriminated against because of skin color, sexual orientation or other prejudices.

2. The universe is governed by one overarching set of laws, the laws of nature and science.

3. To lead a happy, productive, virtuous life does not require the belief in an invisible, all-powerful, supernatural being that is aware of our every thought and action and can intercede in our daily lives. On the contrary, within the bounds of natural laws, we are the masters of our own destinies and are responsible for the actions we take and their consequences. There is no supernatural being or force that will come to our rescue if we as individuals or as a human community fail to make the right choices. We are capable of establishing, on our own, an effective set of guidelines that allow each individual to seek happiness and live harmoniously with each other and with nature.

4. The human community, who must exist within the laws of nature and science, needs to respect and preserve the environment that nature has bestowed. Humanity must take urgent action to reverse the course of climate change that is already affecting the biosphere or threaten humanity's very existence and the future of all of the species populating our planet.

5. Every human being is entitled to a basic set of rights as follows:The right to life and liberty, liberty being the freedom to do that which injures neither another person nor the environment.
The right to be happy.
Being free from discrimination based on a person's race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religious or other personal beliefs, nationality or social origin.
Not being held in slavery or servitude.
Being able to live in a free and open society with the right to vote, free speech, a basic education and an environment free of harmful pollution.
Have an opportunity for honest employment that provides, at a minimum, a sufficient income to cover basic needs for themselves and their families.
Have access to quality, affordable healthcare.
6. A democratic, secular society provides the best opportunity for communities that are happy, prosperous and peaceful. A democracy is generally defined as rule by the majority, usually indirectly through a system of freeely elected representatives. As happiness is the most important aspect of the human condition, it is incumbent on government to provide an environment that is supportive of an individual's ability to seek and achieve happiness in their lives

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by illicit(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

I never knew you are this shallow.

Surprise surprise tongue
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
candidbabe:
This is how Apostle Paul eze prophesied to my friend in 2014 severally that she will get married in 3 months time,

Up till now my friend is not yet married.
Fake men of God everywhere
Let me guess, your friend switched to listening to another false prophet? undecided

This man try.. at least he decided to follow the old Covenant idea wey the false prophets been dey deceive una with decide make im at least kill the false prophet business finish. undecided
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by dmbb: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
All these prophecies are fake, only God knows tomorrow, however the person that burnt the Church is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by illicit(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
berbs:

Oga, na physical building be that. The real house of God na you and ME.

I am not a building

U guys are full of excuses
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Awesome350(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
And in the beginning man created god.and opted being a slave to his own creation.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Awesome350:
And in the beginning man created god.and opted being a slave to his own creation.
Man, as long as he lives, will always be a slave... to God or to the men whose ideas and traditions he holds above his own. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by YorubaKinging: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
We moove

Joromi1:
In the voice of Yorubakinging:

The end is near.

Fake prophets will rise but the lion of Judah will destroy them all

Yoruba will be great.

Woe unto Fulani herdsmen and their supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.