Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) (112473 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Almaigaa: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Retired Ashawo. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by shegzhkn: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
ok.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by fourboys: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nothing wey preek no cause for this life.... Kudos the last guy that fvcked senses into her brain grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Una never start sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by lacicrips(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin

She's playing, right?
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by dmbb: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
She needs lubrication
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Congrast on your realisation grin. I feel this video is for fun though. She made me laugh so much grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
How is feminism stopping her from getting married undecided

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Unityp: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
In Timaya's voice…."When the time is right my brother ee dey no dey telli person,telli person.....

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
angry grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by TheRollingStone: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hairline gone back to the creator grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Lamasta(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Are you sure this is not sapphire

20 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by shadrach77: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Rt
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Candidlady: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Men on nairaland are so swallow minded

FutureIsFemale:
Do you need a prophet to tell you that this is either a skit or for clout?
Feminism has come to stay. Every woman MUST be liberated from oppression.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by TheRedpillguy: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hathor5:

Then you have nothing to worry about. As a matter of fact, you should support it by all means. wink
I do support it with all means. Me love equality and will take Equality anyway. No remorse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by bluefilm: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Believe this bitch at your own peril.

The bitch is just chasing clout.

Nonsense. sad

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Don't mind them.
Na me wan carry one outdated woman put for house? How many heads Ned Nwoko get

Lolz..
No be small thing ooo...

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Yankee101: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is painful to watch

Why wait for this long?

I feel sorry for women who hang unto that nonsense. The human is created to long for other humans. You can't change that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Oscarobi: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
You never serious
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by WoundedLamb: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lol... it's very obvious the lady did this video to trend. I'm certain those on front page know this. But because she said something that appeals to thier ego, nobody's calling her an attention seeker like they usually call ladies. Feminism does not stop anyone from falling in love or getting married. Many prominent feminists are married. If you hate men or delibrately go out of your way to disagree with men, you're a misandrist and not a feminist.

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Davidonkonsults: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
CharisEleos:
You guys should massaging your ego over her matter. She knows what she wants and she's not referring to you. tongue

Ebony beauty, don't worry. your dream man will soon locate you.
Beauty? This evening newspaper atutupoyoyo. You better desist from ijebu garri and salt before blindness descends on you. Oya marry her na.

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
APC die hard fan done commot hand.
May God help you.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
nah fine girl dey do feminist.. this one no fine nah.. Aunty getat
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by HowDareU: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Kandeed: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Candidlady:
Men on nairaland are so swallow minded

the truth is sensible guys don't give a fvck bout y'all liabilities in the first place

20 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by anubabab: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chrisbeks:
May God grant her heart desire if she has truly come to her senses as she claims. No man in his right senses will go and drink poison on his own accord, marrying a toxic feminist is like drinking poison.

That's just it. Only if truly she repented that's when her husband can enjoy her without issues but if she hasn't, wahala dey ooo

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Feminism shouldn’t be toxic by some gals don’t know when to stop the maddness and be practical and reasonable.

I won’t advise her to be desperate she will fall for a wolf and that would be another problem in itself to deal with. Just adjust to normal settings. Lol

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by DKM123: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
As usual, Awon gullible Nairalanders cannot see that this lady is obviously just chasing clouts. No single tear drop even after rubbing the eyes severally. She is actually mocking those who says no one marries feminist.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by ujezeez(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Crocodile tears....you never see anything

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Her toto go tight grin grin, one MOFO don handle her p**y grin grin cheesy and she started regretting

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
CharisEleos:
You guys should massaging your ego over her matter. She knows what she wants and she's not referring to you. tongue

Ebony beauty, don't worry. your dream man will soon locate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.