Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) (112471 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2021
seanwilliam:
Lol . Only a fooôl will marry u
True bro... Just my thought....
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Jaybee8181(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2021
Even the big names that are pushing this war against men branch of feminism in Africa are happily married... Just their gullible followers who cannot use their brains are the ones I pity

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by ariesbull: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2021
FirstProphet:
Lol marry your papa no, after sharing pussy finish you are looking for one f**l to give expired product.

good morning to her
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by ariesbull: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Jaybee8181:
Even the big names that are pushing this war against men branch of feminism in Africa are happily married... Just their gullible followers who cannot use their brains are the ones I pity

Nkechi Bianze is married
CHIMAMANDA is married

The fools are single

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Theoutsider: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do you need a prophet to tell you that this is either a skit or for clout?
Feminism has come to stay. Every woman MUST be liberated from oppression.

Her sarcasm is topnotch.
God bless you CruiseMaster

Fake news. Staged photos from Feminist organization UNOPS and NGO

NICE!!! You found some Staged Ecuador NGO pictures from alamy website Stock

and the staged UNOPS pictures from Gambia in there newly clean vest for the camera. Interesting you have to find STAGED photos.

UNOPS is encouraging more women to work in the construction industry as part of a road infrastructure project in The Gambia. Nearly 200 women were recruited to be part of a construction team working on a labour-based feeder roads project in the

Implemented [/b]by UNOPS with [b]funding from the European Union, and in collaboration with the National Roads Authority and

You will never ever convince women collectively do these jobs.. LOL so no the future is not female.

Just Look HOW CLEAN these women look! Let me add some too!! Let me know what is REAL and Fake

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Babaken(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Dalil8:

No one's better, a leopard never changes it's spot.

You deserve better sir.
thank you
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by gosmoney(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2021
Na only one eye water dey come out from grin
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Realest99(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Bleep you
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by femixx: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:
You guys should stop massaging your ego over her matter. She knows what she wants and she's not referring to you. tongue

Ebony beauty, don't worry. your dream man will soon locate you.

Una welldone o, lady pacifier grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by phemmyfour: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:
You guys should stop massaging your ego over her matter. She knows what she wants and she's not referring to you. tongue

You can deceive yourself sha

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by authority2006(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do you need a prophet to tell you that this is either a skit or for clout?
Feminism has come to stay. Every woman MUST be liberated from oppression.

Her sarcasm is topnotch.
God bless you CruiseMaster

Men labour most, men provides for the family most and protect the family most. So, what oppression are we talking about here?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by kestare(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2021
Guys, this is a lie. Don't believe her one bit. She is making fun of anti-feminists.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by ajyogbon(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2021
Please don't stop her from marry now
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Riqueleme(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

Be like say JUJU dey worry you..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2021
BiggyB242:

Most of these feminists are into feminism because they don't really get attention from men either because of their looks or bad character. Then they try to pull other females along.
You are damn right, most of them have been rejected by men severally, used and dumped. that's why they come online to hate on men.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by McTobe(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2021
I dontbilivit what’s all those tears for? You are still young!
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_ZtqNxdDo

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You are damn right, most of them have been rejected by men severally, used and dumped. that's why they come online to hate on men.

Is like someone having an issue with a neighbour and he/she wants all his/her family members to do the same without the members knowing what resulted in the issue.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by DeRichard(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_ZtqNxdDo

You have a nose ring/stud on, men want decent women.

Women please be decent if you want good men to marry you.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by CoolJulian: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2021
Bullshit!!! She's acting.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Osobi32(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2021
CandyOps:
Sapa nice one! Some babes are looking for help not love. Try not to confuse both.

This one is clearly searching for a SIMPle beta provider.
You are wise.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Cardinaljossy(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2021
I watched the video and I seriously feel for her.

I can imagine getting to that age only to realise what you have missed as a result of toxic feminism. I missed my girlfriend too cos I was scared that she will display toxic feminism when we get married, just because of her scary feminist remarks and the type of feminist She follows and listen to online and offline. She eventually got married to someone else, dropped and the feminism stuff and they are living fine.

Sometimes, ladies do or say things just to follow the trends and not because they mean what they are saying. When faced with reality, they either forget what they said or will not have the courage to do those things cos God originally built women with so much love and emotions.

I pray that God will come to her aid and grant her peace and happiness. �

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Zanotty(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Don't mind them.
Na me wan carry one outdated woman put for house? How many heads Ned Nwoko get
guy off me.who no like better thing

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Ikwerelastborn: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Cardinaljossy:
I watched the video and I seriously feel for her.

I can imagine getting to that age only to realise what you have missed as a result of toxic feminism. I missed my girlfriend too cos I was scared that she will display toxic feminism when we get married, just because of her scary feminist remarks and the type of feminist She follows and listen to online and offline. She eventually got married to someone else, dropped and the feminism stuff and they are living fine.

Sometimes, ladies do or say things just to follow the trends and not because they mean what they are saying. When faced with reality, they either forget what they said or will not have the courage to do those things cos God originally built women with so much love and emotions.

I pray that God will come to her aid and grant her peace and happiness. �
So how do we now know those that will change or not ,should it now be sort of gamble?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Omoluabiii(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Go marry doll nah, you want to marry a man? Thats not possible
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Omoluabiii(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2021
Go marry doll nah, you want to marry a man? Thats not possible you never see sumtin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by freemanq(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2021
Mumu continue wasting your time
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Prosperous111(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Na long epistle jare. She began to feel the hotness when she realized that my guy took the young girl to his family for Ileya festival. This is the same lady that used to receive her sugar daddy's calls in front of the guy o.

The matter long oo. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Her Lips, Nose and Forehead!!...Dammnnn she gonna have a very juicy FAT PUUUUUUUSSSSSYYYYYY
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nyenatetan(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Una never see anything.

A lady of 37 is still dragging a colleague of mine, who is 33yrs old, with a younger one; claiming the young girl would be a source of happiness (& not the opposite) to him,,,, having raised her hope high with someone who thinks you're just a friend.

Na long epistle jare. She began to feel the hotness when she realized that my guy took the young girl to his family for Ileya
festival. This is the same lady that used to receive her sugar daddy's calls in front of the guy o.

Bros Oliver Twist ooo ��������

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by tobe1985: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
even rich women do not enjoy spending their money, they still want a richer man who will pay all their bills.
she will still find a simp to marry her but her bad habits from feminism will still have to be purged out

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by helicoptarr: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
She's supposed to be a strong woman. Don't ever listen to what a man say angry
Be an Independent lady, a feminist and let the whole world know the futureIsFemale. Very strong feminist that shout Men are scum grin

Menaskum Geng grin grin

Sarcasm at its best.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by helicoptarr: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
flokii:
Feminism lo ma baye pupo ninu yin je..

If you can't submit to a man, of what use are you to the man? flatmates, bedmates or which?
Copy copy.. all of them want to copy West.

If these deceived women would only know the source of this idea, they'll marvel and repent.

The strategy that the devil used to deceived the first woman - Eve - is still the framework repackaged as feminism.

He promotes independence from ordained authority - rebellion because it is possible.

The lure of power or dominance which isn't real, practicable or at best enduring.

Every tree not planted by God will be uprooted ni.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.