Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) (112470 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by breathelove(f): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

I have enough data to watch your entire life journey on life's stage but I don't waste my data on unnecessary videos.
I use it for lucrative online ventures.

Advise yourself. You need it more than I do.
Lol funny girl. You needed to watch the video you would have learnt something. Use your mb wisely
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Hathor5(f): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
light9393:
Guys are coming to terms with the idea that feminism has its benefits. I enjoy sex with a feminist in a noncommittal relationship. Mrs. Independent is sexy and smart. But you see, she is "smart in a shallow way". But that's how far it goes. I can't plan a future with her. May the gods forbid that.

Ps: You see that phrase in quote, if you decipher it, you understand that there exist no real depth in the quality of thought of an average feminist.

Instead of enjoying, you sound pained.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by NOBLE179(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_ZtqNxdDo

why must she marry ? marriage is not for feminist. let her not worry about marriage.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol..you don't know anything me, but you know I'm pained. This is a faceless forum, young lady.
Hathor5:

Instead of enjoying, you sound pained.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
LOL. I don't know why I find it funny. this lady can act eh.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
A sensible lady you are. Keep it up.
breathelove:

Lol funny girl. You needed to watch the video you would have learnt something. Use your mb wisely
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Fact is that the game of feminism and irresponsibility from these female folks will grossly favour men,thats just the reality
hidden truth
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
mazimee:
Strong woman strong woman why are you crying over a man? Remember that you don't need a man in your life
grin
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by flokii: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
helicoptarr:

If these deceived women would only know the source of this idea, they'll marvel and repent.

The strategy that the devil used to deceived the first woman - Eve - is still the framework repackaged as feminism.

He promotes independence from ordained authority - rebellion because it is possible.

The lure of power or dominance which isn't real, practicable or at best enduring.

Every tree not planted by God will be uprooted ni.

You've said it all. the idea behind the feminism is dark and evil.

Reason those that fall victim eventually become consumed with all form of negativities like anger, hate, jealousy, emptiness etc. and before they even realize, it's already too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
angry grin grin grin grin
Isn't this alexreprot
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lamasta:
Are you sure this is not sapphire
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Omoluabi1stborn: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Isn't this alexreprot

Yes...
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Pedropez1: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
One thing all these feminist no dey understand wey dey for Bible be say time shall come wey 10 women go dey pursue one man dey beg am to answer his surname... *I rest my case*
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by PierreAbutu(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_ZtqNxdDo

Aonkuse, abeg send me this video.....07019339722 is my whatsapp number

Thanks in advance
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by DLSReigns: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
After all the hype, it's dawn. Reality don dial her number. cheesy
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
So that u can rely on your husband for virtually everything right?
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by breathelove(f): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
light9393:
A sensible lady you are. Keep it up.
Thanks love

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
The girl no get sense . If she is that desperate for husband, instead of crying and disgracing herself online, she should just look for one billionaire and become his 13th wife. Easy breezy.

Unless if she just chasing clout.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
See as you wowo! Forget it cos you re everything a man wants to forget! cool
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by jacoik(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Una never see anything.

A lady of 37 is still dragging a colleague of mine, who is 33yrs old, with a younger one; claiming the young girl would be a source of happiness (& not the opposite) to him,,,, having raised her hope high with someone who thinks you're just a friend.

Na long epistle jare. She began to feel the hotness when she realized that my guy took the young girl to his family for Ileya festival. This is the same lady that used to receive her sugar daddy's calls in front of the guy o.
lolxxxxx hahahaha. Baba u must complete this story ooooo. Did the gal letter took sniper? I mean the senior gal

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by larryking540: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Truth is that by the time the effect of feminism manifest fully in Africa the ladies will understand what they have been enjoying especially the financial security that comes with marriage and all that.i actually had a female friend who made the fiance not not marry her ,she was almost getting to 40 years and had to just get pregnant from a random guy yet she's not happy with absence of a man in her life
I made a quote before, people mostly today youth don't know the definition of Loneliness at all ,see all the friends they chose to roll with will be all gone hiding under their husbands hux ,while u still keep receiving calls of have you eaten this evening

most guys today don't even care about marriage Bec they have been played for long ,see the recent news of Dr Dre wife getting 300k every month for divorcing the husband abi na bill gate or na Kenya west ,,men don't give a Dem about marriage , Bec they kw last last at 50years they can still settle ,
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by helicoptarr: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
flokii:

You've said it all. the idea behind the feminism is dark and evil.

Reason those that fall victim eventually become consumed with all form of negativities like anger, hate, jealousy, emptiness etc. and before they even realize, it's already too late.

Exactly!

May God open their eyes before it's too late.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by larryking540: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jupiter7:
The girl no get sense . If she is that desperate for husband, instead of crying and disgracing herself online, she should just look for one billionaire and become his 13th wife. Easy breezy.

Unless if she just chasing clout.
Bec they tell u say billionaire 13th wife na billionaire they finalize the agreement abi ,if the older wife's na agree ,they will only frustrate her life
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by larryking540: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
helicoptarr:

Exactly!

May God open their eyes before it's too late.
bro it's late already ,go on YouTube and see updates concerning relationship ,if she aren't good enough drop her ,if she has nothing to offer you or be coperative drop her ,that's the tread now ,
shout out to #kelvin Samuel on YouTube
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Emyogalanya: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
After all the denials, now she wants to climb a long pole? So what will happen after her hormones have been eased. ? She will still come back to shout " it's not worth the hype" and to start singing 40 seconds to impact like Mama King? And when our member no give an chance she will end up shouting irreconcilable diff. ? Let her remain single the female is future
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Cardinaljossy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

So how do we now know those that will change or not ,should it now be sort of gamble?
To an extent yes. But like I said many will eventually change when reality sets in. It's just a trend that many were "pressured" to follow.
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Ikwerelastborn: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Cardinaljossy:

To an extent yes. But like I said many will eventually change when reality sets in. It's just a trend that many were "pressured" to follow.
You are not married dear and have no experience, people become bolder with their bad characters especially women when they get married .simply look out for who's compatible with you.dont gamble your life bro
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Gfskw: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
When they supposed to settle down they won’t settle for less and now less has become even more scarce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
She claimed she would kill herself because the guy called her old woman but we have not received any news about her death yet.

Forget it,,, you can't make heaven again, not even hell grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by blueheart(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Men are the prize cool
Re: ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) by biomedics(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
It is even worse to marry someone out of pity

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.